Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"As he held onto the male, he heard the sound of someone outside the door. He glanced over at the door not really caring who it was. It wasn't Adam so it didn't matter. Alex looked back at the male as he tried to pull away from him. He laughed as the male spoke, "I don't care what you want." Alex spoke harshly as the male finally pulled free. He felt the male's against his cheek knowing he had drawn blood. Alex touched his cheek seeing he indeed had blood running down his face. He smiled as the male rushed toward the door. Alex stood up, as he watched the two as Daniel hid behind his friend. He didn't mind the male's glaring it was all to amusing to him.

Seeing Adam grab the male, he watched the scene before him. He watched as the two spoke, soon slapping each other before Adam left. Alex wondered if the male had been mad at him, by seeing the look on his face. He hadn't expected the male to com find them, but either way what was done is done. Alex watched as Daniel started crying, he wanted to hit the male but wouldn't. He glanced over at the other male as he held the male. Alex smirked waving at Daniel before looking over at Adam.
"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:02 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ covered his face when he head the grunt from Adam when he was punched in the face, the male staggering back a little. He peaked up when he felt Aamir's arms around him, seeing the look on his face. He looked back at Alex, swallowing hard, turning and hiding his face in the male's chest, gripping the male's shirt. Adam held his nose, groaning a little, looking over at Aamir. "b*****d...Alex...Leave Danny alone..." Growling slightly at the look Alex gave him. "I said LEAVE HIM ALONE!" He snapped, going over, grabbing the male by his wrist and all but drug him down the hall and out of the club...He was beyond pissed at the male to know that he'd been fooling around with Danny...

Daniel watched the two leave, clinging onto Aamir. "I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry if I scared you into thinking you'd lose me but I was just...I was so mad that HE told me and I didn't hear it from you...I...I don't want to lose you, you're the kindest person I've ever met and I don't care if you're straight...Please don't disappear on me..." He begged, gripping the male's clothing, shivering a little bit...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

"Alex looked over at Adam, knowing he had messed up. He looked over at Daniel as he cowered against the other male. Alex looked back at Adam as he spoke toward him, before dragging him down the hallway and outside. Once he was outside, he pulled away from the male. He stepped away from him, and glanced over him. Alex didn't care for anyone, it was his nature, except with Adam. He had screwed up this time, and knew it wouldn't be the last. "I'm not apologizing." Alex spoke as he looked at the male, he would never apologize. He found delight in it, he didn't know how much Adam felt for Daniel but it was something. Alex was nothing to him, some random client practically to him. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ glared at the male before drawing his hand back and smacking Alex across the face. "SHUT THE ******** UP!" He shouted. "I care for him just as much as I care for you and you go and play with him?! What the hell Alex?!" He knew the male could get back at him for slapping him by torturing him, but he didn't care...He hated when people touched Daniel that way, other than him, which was why he was fine with Danny being with Aamir because he knew the man was straight...

"You don't have to apologize, but I hope you can last without playing with me...Because I'm not planning on letting you have your way with me anytime soon..." He told him, looking away, his arms crossed over his chest. He put his hand on his face, shaking his head, grumbling to himself...He'd never felt so betrayed...He should have known Alex would have done something like this...It was obvious...He bit his lower lip slightly, sighing a little bit...If this was how he made Daniel feel...Then maybe he should be apologizing..."Ugh...Let's just...Go home...I'm tired...It's been a long day...I just...I can't take it..." He muttered, rubbing his temples...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

"Alex looked at the male's glaring face before he was smacked. He didn't care if the male hit him, he knew he deserved it. Alex listened as the male screamed at him, he knew the male cared for Daniel. He kept silent as he watched the male. Perhaps getting hurt was what was best for the both of them. Alex didn't care about the male's idle threats. If he wanted to, he could threaten him all he liked. He watched as the male crossed his arm looking away from him. Alex stepped away from the male, as the male spoke. "Good-bye." He spoke as he waved at the male before turning around. Alex needed to clear his head, he should have never touched Daniel but he just couldn't help himself. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:59 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ sighed a little and walked after the male, grabbing his wrist. "Look, I know how hard it is to avoid playing with the kid...His reactions are...Interesting...But...If you could, can you refrain from doing it again? He's already been hurt enough..." He told the male, sighing a little, letting him go...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

"Feeling the male grab his wrist. He turned around to look at him, and listened as he spoke. Alex didn't find any interest in Daniel if anything he wanted to play with him, but not for sexual gain. If the other male hadn't come knocking on the door, who knew what would have happened. As the male released him, he stepped forward toward the male. His face was still bleeding from being cut by Daniel but it didn't bother him. Alex knew he would have a scar after it healed. "You don't need to worry. I don't have any interest in him. He's not worth my time." He spoke, as he stood before the male. Alex didn't want the male to hate him, but he probably just ruined anything between them. He sighed softly and turned away from the male. At the moment, he didn't care about anything, he was more angry with himself. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam thanked the hostess than took the menu. He already knew what he was getting since he ordered it every time. Liam loved their pizzas, they were fresh and well worth it. He glanced over at the male hearing him speak, and lowered his menu in front of him. Liam smiled at the male, "Well there's the Pasta alla Norma, Spaghetti alla puttanesca, or even one of the pizzas." He spoke just as the waiter came over to take their drinks orders. Liam ordered a soda since he wasn't a big fan of anything else. He glanced over at the male, wondering what the male would eat. Liam didn't care he was paying so price didn't matter to him. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir watched rather smugly as Adam hunched over, doubled in pain. Served him right. Karma was a b***h and he had this coming for a good long while. He was just lucky that even when half drunk, Aamir still knew how to hold back his punches because if he hadn't, he was likely to give the male a little more than a broken nose. Nah, with his strength and training, the male would be lucky to walk away with just a broken jaw and a bit of whip lash. But it didn't matter, it was over and Adam was all but dragging his "toy" down the hall away from them. Though he hated to admit it, he was atleast somewhat glad that Adam was standing up to that man, whoever he was, it was the least he could do. Now if only there was a way to fix that nasty attitude problem of his and things would be peachy.

When they were both gone from sight, Aamir looked down at the male, who continued to cling to him. He could feel him trembling, heard the shaking of his voice. Listening to him, nothing made sense. He hadn't been afraid, just pissed that the male was trying to blame him for something that couldn't be controlled and accusing him of being some lowlife scumbag that found shits and giggles in him on. Aamir gently pushed the male away, fumbling for his keys. He was a bit curious as to why the male hadn't said anything yet, he reeked of tequila and had a good buzz going. When at least he retrieved the item from his pocket, he held them out to the male, a look of nothing short stating just how drunk he really was plastered on his face. "Drive me..hic...drive me home, we'll talk in the morning." he said, dropping the keys, turning on his heel and making his way back to the lounge, swaying like a snake the entire time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine peaked over the top of his menu, watching the male as he spoke. He felt his heart give a small leap as the male smiled at him. He nodded at the males suggestions and went back to hiding behind his menu until their waitress appeared. He looked up, and ordered an unsweet tea, not really in the mode for any soda or coffee today. When he left them once more, he looked over for the third time, not sure what to get. There were some things he automatically ruled out because he either wasn't that big of a fan of what was in it or there were things like shrimp included and he couldn't eat it. After a few more minutes, Alaine set down his menu, deciding to just keep it simple and go with a few slices of pizza. Even though he was sure the male would tell he could get whatever he wanted, he didn't want to put him out from one meal.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam wondered if they should have gone some where else. It was hard to find something on the menu that did not have shellfish in it. He felt a little bad for the male. Liam thanked the waitress as she brought them their drinks before leaving to let them continue looking. He grabbed his drink and took a sip before looking back at the male. "Do you know what you want?" Liam asked curiously wondering if the male found something to order. He didn't care for the price really, as a dancer he made enough money, plus a little extra when the customers threw money into his cage. Liam felt a little bad for getting money to just dance, but he accepted it either way. He closed his menu and set it down before him. Liam smiled at the male as he waited for a reply. He took another sip from his drink, not realizing he was that thirsty. Liam looked around the restaurant. Since it was the weekend it was getting rather full but he didn't mind. It was a good place, and a nice sit down restaurant. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ hesitated a moment before getting close to Alex and hugging him from behind, holding him close. At the moment, he was sorta glad he was a bit taller than the other male. "I'm sorry...Just...I was pissed but...Knowing you really don't want anything to do with him...I guess I feel a little better just knowing that..." He said quietly, moving to rest his forehead on the male's shoulder. "I guess I have some feelings for him I didn't know about...I'm really sorry I snapped at you..." He added, biting his lip slightly...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:21 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

User Image

αηιєℓ had smelled the alcohol, he'd just been to afraid to say anything about it because of what was going on. He took the keys from the male and rushed after him, helping him walk outside, frowning a little...Wondering if the male had drank so much because of him...He helped Aamir into the car and got in the drivers seat and drove to the male's apartment...Walking him to the door and unlocked it...Helping him inside, closing the door behind them...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Alaine knew it that it how it looked with him being limited on food options, but he honestly didn't care. He was happy the male brought him here and he refused to make a fuss over such things. Not now, not ever. They were on their first date together, and Alaine didn't want to spoil their evening. Things had been going pretty smoothly so far and he wanted to keep it that way. So when the male asked him, he nodded. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna give their pizza a try, I've never been to this place, so it'll be good to compare to the other places I've tried in and around the city." he said smiling. As their waitress came back moments later with their drinks, he quietly thanked her, then giving his order and handing back his menu. He slid his own drink closer, picking up a packet of Splenda and stirring that in while Liam gave his own order when the woman left them once more, he smiled shyly over at him, taking a few sips of his tea.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

"As he started to walk away from the male, he felt arms grab him from behind. Alex allowed the male to pull him closer as he stood in front of him. He wanted to pull away from the male hating being touched at the moment. Alex didn't care the male's reasons after all it was obvious he had feelings for the other. He pulled away from the male, as he turned to look at him. "Don't be sorry." Alex spoke harshly toward the male. He knew the male had felt something for Daniel, he just wished it wasn't so. Alex moved closer toward the male, he reached up and slipped his hand into the male's hair. He pulled back on it with his fist as he stood before him. Alex bent down and kissed the male roughly before pulling away from his lips. "Next time you hit me. I WILL break your fingers." He spoke as he released the male pulling away from him, and turning to walk away again. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games