Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:51 pm
Anger burned like a hot coal in Garreth's gut. He swallowed the vile of weird tasting essence and went after Leila waiting until Ami left before entering and closing the door. "Okay I lied. Wow. . . never could lie before. It feels awful. Anyway, I want things to go faster not only cause I love you but because I want to protect you, from Damien, I'm pretty sure soon he'll want to pair you off with a demon, and that demon will want to breed. Yes, he'll want to make you have mini you and I know how much you hate children and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who understands and accepts that you don't want kids and I'm the only one who can see the tiny crease in your cheek and the glint in your eye when you talk about your brother's and how much you love them. And well, What I'm saying is I know you love me, I know you're frightened of goodbyes but here's the thing, I won't be the one saying goodbye first. I'm not going to ever say goodbye and I won't let you say goodbye either. I want you. Forever. Even longer than that if it helps. . . and you're looking at me like I'm insane. . ." He said coming out of his rant.

Penny smiled up at Gabriel. "Yeah! Naomi's nice! She says she'll be my mama until I'm old enough to go find my papa." She beamed happily. Naomi looked up from her book and smiled at the girl.
"I will not ask him to give it up. And even though Rein wanted to be here but couldn't Damien assumed he was rejecting the offer. As if Damien wouldn't have dropped everything to be with Ariel when she was giving birth." Jealousy burned in her. "I guess you know I can't have kids. My own kids I mean. I think Damien's secretly rejoicing over the fact that if we consummate there is zero chance he'll get me pregnant. . . gods I sound so bitter." She shook her head. "I swore I'd let this go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:12 pm
"Damien didn't say anything about Rein rejecting the offer, but that's none of my business," Gabriel noticed Garreth enter Leila's room, "And yeah, i'd say you're still pretty bitter about him and Ariel getting together. I do sympathize, I really do. The only comparison I can make is that if someone tried to pair me with a woman, i'd be pretty ticked too, you know? It's just something he doesn't want. I do know you're still hurt by this."

Gabriel gave Naomi's hand a gentle squeeze, "Hang tight. If you're really mad at mr. demon-butt, I can take you and Penny to Rose's for awhile until Damien sends someone for you."

Leila felt her heart tug as she listened to Garreth. She knew it was true, Damien was trying to buy an ally by promising her to the client. Of course she didn't want it. And he wanted her to be with a demon instead of an angel since he called them 'holy dirty blood'. Leila felt the urge to run from him. She felt tears sting her eyes as she wanted to vomit and leave as fast as she could. But she knew she wanted him. It was conflicting.

"Then just shut up and bond with me before I leave," Leila growled as her wings spread out widely, threatening to take flight at any moment, "I don't want to leave, just bond before I just take off!"

She could feel her feet ready to run for it, her wings itched to start flying. Leila grasped a nearby object to keep herself steady so she didn't just leave.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 pm
Garreth grabbed Leila close holding her tight. He gently folded her wings back onto her body and kissed her deeply wrapping his wings around her. "I want you to bond with me Leila, forever. No more threats of goodbyes, no fear that you'll be married against your will, none of that. Bond with me Leila." His voice was low and dripping with sensual sexiness. He felt fangs forming in his mouth and he smirked hoping it was just the vile he drank giving him the fangs. He wanted to be her constant. Never changing. "Bond with me." He purred and kissed her neck.

"I'm not mad at him. I'm heart broken. I don't want to run again. I'm going to sit in this library and read until he wants me. Penny will grow up and leave and then he'll stop shunning my need to be a mother. I hope." She mumbled the last bits into her book.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:19 pm
The desire to run was too much. She saw her mother bonded and Damien bonded, both ending with someone shunning the other. The last things he wanted was to shun him, and she couldn't bear the thought of him abandoning her. Leila fought the urge to get away from Gabriel as she felt the poisonous ink in her claws that would forever mark Garreth as her own, one mark on his chest would leave her aura on him and forever be known as her own.

'You are far stronger than him,' a voice rang in her head, Damien's voice, 'Accepting him as it is will prove to you that he will not provide any protection for you.'

Leila hesitated as she looked up at Garreth, her eyes darkening to nothing in her sockets. Damien's voice spoke in her head again, 'You saw what happened when others willing gave their bond away and look where they're all at now. If you want him to bond with you, he will have to work for it and take it like a savage beast. Then, you will know he will do anything to keep you.'

It was a basic instinct to find in a mate; to know that they will provide. Leila's wings fought Garreth's grip before freeing themselves, taking off and breaking the glass window as she flew out.

Gabriel heard the shatter of glass, but thought nothing of it. Probably more kinky sex between Leila and Garreth. Not that he wanted to think of such a vile act. Gabriel sat next to Naomi and put an arm around his half-sister, "On the bright side, you have a kid now. Plus Rose and Rein are always there for you and if Damien is going to be an a**, he's still your a**. In the end, even if he's acting like the is now it's not like he's running around on you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm
Naomi sighed. "You're his brother. Can't you talk to him? Tell him how much I love him and how I feel sick to the bone that I hurt him?" Naomi asked. "I fear I'll just burst into tears if I do it myself. And I don't want him to think I'm trying to manipulate him by crying."

Garreth frowned watching Leila run and chased her down. He was as fast as her and managed to grab her ankle and drag her to him causing them to crash but he took the full blow. He kept her close despite her struggling. He knew she was scared. "Tell me what you want for me to prove I can and will be everything you want. Ssh." He whispered calming her best he could until she stopped struggling. "Ssh, there now, just talk to me instead of running. I will always listen, tell me what I need to do to prove I'm worthy of you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 pm
Leila struggled before giving in, he had her over-powered. Her wings sunk beneath her flesh as she gazed up at him through tired eyes. With such a fighting spirit it was hard to turn it off when she was faced with the unknown staring back at her. The clouds threatened to rain until a clash of thunder began a downpour. There was only one true thing she would ever want to happen, and if she couldn't do it then maybe he could. Leila then replied, "Take everything away from Klaus."

As in his family. Maybe just make them disappear somewhere where he could never find them. If that could kill Klaus' soul then it would be the only thing she'd ever want done to him. Leila then added, "If you do that, I am yours for eternity. I will give you my own mark for now and I will let you mark me when you finish."

"If Damien were like Leila then I'd say yes and have that finished in less than an hour," Gabriel chuckled half-heartedly, "Damien... I never really got to know how his head works. Leila could probably talk him down for you, but you know how she feels about..well...you know, you and the others."

Gabriel knew that was a touchy subject between Leila and the others. They disliked her as much as she disliked them, that'd always be there. He gave her shoulder a soft squeeze, "I can talk to Leila to talk to Damien for you if you'd like. Like a domino effect."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:13 pm
Garreth frowned a little. He didn't want to at first but then he remembered Naomi. "It shall be done." He leaned down and pressed a kiss on her lips. "I will take away what he loves most. For that is taking away everything from him. But are you sure? You might not like what he loves most."

Naomi nodded a little. "Can you stay a while longer? I. . . I need someone to talk to and, everyone else is part demon and won't understand. At least, not until they choose to get to know me," Penny appeared by Naomi's side in an instant.
"I want to do that mama." She mewed hugging Naomi close. Naomi brought the child close to her. She was too young to know the pain Naomi went through. Leila chose to be an out cast. Naomi was thrown into it. Tried to get out but was blocked at every turn. She gave a sigh. "Maybe just stay here instead of talking. Keep me company." Penny was great but Naomi wanted someone older to be there pat her head tell her it was okay to cry. No. . . she wanted Damien, but he was mad at her. He had every right to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:20 pm
"What he loved the most has already been taken from him," Leila growled beneath her breath, "I want him to have nothing. I want him to see how truly alone he is. I want him to cry out in pain every night because no one is there in his bed, no one there in his days or nights, no one there when he is at his happiest or his saddest. I want him truly alone in the world."

"I'll stay right here as long as you want me to," Gabriel gave a sympathetic smile as he had his arm around her pull her closer and rest her head on his shoulder.

As half-siblings, he could see and feel the emotions she felt. They were awful, full of guilt and pain. He wished he could have Damien see reason that he was over-reacting, but it would be too difficult. Damien was a tough barrier to break open. His better chance was at Leila confronting Damien, but it seemed she was too busy with her own personal dealings to consider helping out her half-sister.

"I'm right here always," Gabriel reassured Naomi, "I'm always here for all of my siblings, half or full."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 pm
Naomi hugged her half brother close and reluctantly began to cry. She wanted so little yet God sought to deny her even that.

Garreth leaned down to her ear. "Then I will put him somewhere, where he only has his nightmare's to comfort him at night." He rocked intimately for a moment between Leila's legs then rose. "It won't take long." He helped Leila up then brought her close. "I'm sure you'll love what I do to him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:49 pm
Leila blushed and released a soft moan from his intimate touch before he held her close as he floated in the air. Her lips barely grazed his as she murmured, "When you're finished with him, bring him here so I can see the pain in his eyes. In front of him I will bond with you for all eternity."

Her poison stricken nails clawed his skin from his neck down to his chest, giving him her aura and scent so anyone and everyone will know he belonged to her. Before he instinctively tried to mark her, Leila leaned back and left his hold, "Go, prove to me by doing that one thing and return with him. As soon as you return, I am yours."

"C'mon," Gabriel helped Naomi up, "Come with me and i'll talk Leila into talking Damien back down to normal. She may not answer to you, but I have yet to have her say no to me."

Gabriel took Naomi's hand, having Isaac and Ami look after Penny for the time being, and led her outside. He followed Leila's aura to see her alone in the grassy field with a disheveled look about her.

"Hey, Leila, I need you to talk to Damien for me," Gabriel started.

Leila turned and narrowed her eyes on Naomi. She didn't say anything before looking back to Gabriel, "What is it?"

"Damien is taking this pretty hard about Naomi pressuring him into having a kid with her and it's getting out of hand," Gabriel began to explain, "You know that he's using this to kind of prolong a point he has long since made. Besides, you know that he and Naomi are fated for each other. Naomi is happy with the kid she found and just wants to be Damien's mate. That's all she wants from him is his love."

She crossed her arms loosely before looking to the sky. It'd be a few minutes before Garreth might come back, but she had time to figure this issue out. Gabriel gently pulled Naomi closer to Leila and had the two a few feet apart, "Leila, look at Naomi and tell me you see a difference. Both of you are the same, half human and half angel. Both of you have been rejected by someone. Both of you have been terrorized all of your lives because of what you were. If you look in her eyes and say she doesn't deserve the love she wants, then you are telling yourself that you do not deserve it either."

Leila obeyed you younger brother and gazed at Naomi's eyes. She did not move closer as she knew what to do wast he right thing to do. Looking away from Naomi, Leila then grumbled, "I'll talk to him after Garreth gets back."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Naomi stayed quiet the whole time. Just listening to them talk. When Leila said Yes Naomi gave her a hug. "Thank you. I. . . I hope to be your friend one day." Naomi replied smiling up at Leila.

Garreth knew what he had to do. He went to Rein's where the family was staying. He remembered how Naomi was without her wings. And it gave him an idea.
He called out Klaus and the man faced him looking defeated. "What's wrong?" The angel asked. Klaus looked dead inside. Seemed Garreth didn't have to do anything.
"Ezra died." Klaus replied. He knew Kira was doing everything to keep Ezra alive, but after the twins were born something unpredictable happened and Klaus didn't know what to do. "Then this will be easy." Garreth rushed at Klaus who didn't put up much of a fight and destroyed his wings. Then he put images of Naomi's pain in his mind so he would forever relive his own pain and Naomi's then bound him to enchanted steel and returned to Leila's side tossing Klaus at her feet. But Klaus just stared vacantly at the ground. "He was easier than I thought, I don't understand why.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Leila awkwardly pulled out of the hug, hating to be touched by anyone but her brothers or Garreth. She turned away from Naomi. Gabriel was waiting for Leila to say something hurtful, but instead Leila one said, "Don't worry about it."

When she felt Garreth arrive with Klaus, she could see that her half-brother was already carrying the look of death in his eyes. Good, it would only make this easier to watch. Leila's Fallen form emerged as her wings expanded showing off her stronger abilities. She approached Klaus' dejected form on the ground, "I have always hated you for the things you've said and done to me because I did not follow your path. I've hated you even more when you led my mother's heart on before rejecting her after your father sent her away. I've hated you even more when you treated my brother with such disrespect when he had done nothing to you. And now, I can finally have my first revenge on you. You will finally know what true pain is like when I make you relieve all the horrors you wished you had never gone through!"

Leila stomped on Klaus' head, sending him to a different dimension where he would relieve his nightmares for all eternity. It'd take a strong sort to find his way back, but at least she wouldn't have to see him again anytime soon. Leila turned to Garreth as she returned to her human form, spreading her arms out slightly, "Leave your mark on me and I am forever yours. Then I have to talk to Damien about forgiving Naomi."

Gabriel, a bit shocked at what she had done to Klaus, but at least relieved to know that she would speak with Damien. He gave Naomi a reassuring smile as he touched her arm, "See? I told you Leila would listen to me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 pm
Naomi stared at the spot Klaus had once been. He had caused her agony and now Karma was paying him back. "Yeah." She replied smiling small.

Garreth grinned and pulled her into his arms and marked her as his with a slight snarl of pleasure. She was his now. His wings wrapped around her body pushing hers down. He would protect her forever. "Go talk to your brother." He whispered in her ear. "Then meet me back at the house. I'm not done with you yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:39 pm
Leila did not disappear or anything, she simply walked back to Damien's home and found his office. She walked through his wards to see him discussing something private with Ariel. Clearing her throat, the two separated slightly before directing their attention to her. Ariel smiled, "We were just talking about you."

"There is a demon I need you to offer your companionship to," Damien noticed the stench of Garreth on her, "It is only a temporary fix to gain his followers."

"I'm sure Garreth will be pretty pissed," Leila commented as Damien sent a crimson aura around her, masking the aura Garreth had around her, "I came to talk about Naomi."

"I see," Damien sighed as he leaned on his desk, waving Ariel out of the room, "If this is about the whole baby thing, then this discussion is old."

"Look, you and I both know I don't care for her too, but come on now. Ever since she was born you knew this was going to happen whether you wanted it to or not. I know the truth that you're unwilling to say. It's fine, Damien, not everyone gets to have that," Leila began to explain.

Damien ran his hand through his hair, "I just didn't have the slightest of ideas..."

Leila took Damien's hand in her own, making him look at her as she spoke, "Own up to your responsibilities, Damien. She adores you in her own way of showing it. Don't pass that chance up. I did and..i'm at a new happy, but it will never be the same. She is your partner, go to her and acknowledge her."

His sister always had a weird way of explaining situations to him, but he understood her every word. Damien nodded, embracing Leila tightly before leaving the office to seek out Naomi.

Gabriel entered Damien's home to find Ariel smiling and talking with Naomi. He approached the two, "You two seem to be in good spirits today."

"Mama is going to have another baby!" Ami beamed with joy.

"Did you find a new mate?" Gabriel looked to Ariel, who looked away somewhat.

"Actually, before Damien went back to Naomi... This child is Damien's," Ariel spoke with at least some optimism.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 pm
Isaac had returned Penny giving both girls a pat on the head before departing for more training swearing one day he'd beat Naomi, who laughed and began to show Penny how to defend herself. She also gave basic healing lessons. "Mama," Penny asked. "If you can already heal, why not just heal the parts that can't have babies?"
"Because Damien made his intentions clear." Naomi replied. "I don't want to hurt him that way."
"But Ariel. . ." Penny replied. "I saw her, her time energy. . . it's altered." Naomi frowned. "Mama? Are you okay?" Penny reached up but Naomi turned her face from the girl. If this meant what Naomi thought it meant. . . But she'd have to know for certain. Naomi returned to the library making a huge statement with her aura for Damien screaming 'I am here.' at the Library door.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games