Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 pm
"Let her run." Conrad growled. "Ungrateful woman. Send a servant to retrieve my son while they sleep he isn't prone to the sun like Anya is. He's natural born. No I change my mind, drag them here. All of them. I want her to listen to what this one has to say." He gestured to Maria who was beaten and bruised.
"Long live the revolution!" She cried getting another slap. A box had been sent to Oscar containing a vile of blood. Natural born blood a note attached. "We revolt against both crowns, none of you royals are safe! Viva la revolution!"

Emma frowned. She knew there had to be a better explanation her father wasn't that stupid. Emma froze over her emotions at the guards last statement. She when to those who arrived at Oscar's court. She took deep breaths and said. "My father is not trying to kill Anya. Unlike her he is not two faced. I am going to find out-" Amber arrows shot out from the crowd. "Viva La Revolution!!! Long live The Lycan rule!!!" They roared Emma's body shuddered as she pulled out the amber arrows. Her eyes murderous. She turned to a ladies maid. "Lock up the castle. Tell the people inside that if they know what's good for them they will not go outside." The maid nodded gleefully at the look in Emma's eyes. "I'll gut whoever did that!" She roared turning and taking on the crowd. She'd tried to be nice, tried to be diplomatic. But no~ They tried to kill her. She cut them down like grass. "Please! Please I'm not part of the revolt." A young girl begged. Emma calmed and went to the girl licking the wound shut getting what she needed from the blood. "No, but the crowd was. Who shot at me?" She growled at the girl. Her wounds had closed.
"I don't know. I came here to support you. I've admired you since I heard you were still alive." Emma smiled softly. "I was part of the revolution but I'm not anymore not after what they tried to do to the Kings. I heard them. They were going to kidnap you and torture you until both broke and gave up their titles." Emma saw it all in her blood. And Blood never lied. Emma tucked the girl inside with her ladies maid wrapped in black. "Ma'am you're covered in blood." The woman commented.
"Thank you Nyssa for pointing out the Obvious. I'm going to my father. Tell Oscar not to worry. I'll n** this in the bud. Oscar's court will know my wrath if they try anything." Nyssa nodded ready to gossip about how Lady Emma saved the castle from a revolution.

Emma was pissed. The sun hissed at her skin but she didn't care. Any vampire that heard now flocked to Conrad's castle demanding an explanation. Emma knew revolutionist had snuck until the group that was in the throne room. "Emma." Conrad's voice boomed over the chorus of voices. "Emma?" He saw the look in her face. She was at his side in an instant one hit sent him flying onto the hard marble ground. She remembered Oscar's words. Emma didn't like being lied too. Being used. And Anya had used her. Anya was going to pay in her own way. Emma was going to take everything from Anya. Everything. Emma was going to fix all this herself and make Anya out to be a coward. Running instead of fighting. That the war was hiding her true Cowardice. The crowd looked at Emma in awe. "Those of you with the revolution." She called. "Make sure you listen and listen good. I plan on taking this Throne until Alexei reaches age. When I marry Oscar our kingdoms will become one and he and I will rule over you all. I will be queen and the flighty little make believe queen has no rights as of this revolt. If you continue this revolt further your life ends here. If you lay down your weapons I will not charge you with final death, instead you will be put into the Elders sleep for ten years. . . Minimum. Then put into servitude. These are my terms. Do you accept?" The crowd was silent. But Maria spat at Emma.
"Viva La Revolution!" She crocked. Emma waved her hand and the woman was put into the sun. "Send my decree to Oscar. And tell him, tell him it's Anya's turn to prove she loves my father." Her cold gaze turned to her unconscious father. The Novra took him and locked him in the war room. The revolutionists came forward one by one reluctantly, acknowledging Emma's claim. As did her father's court. They knew her. Knew what she was capable of. And since she was still covered in blood they didn't dare mess with her. "Oh yes and another side note. The Lycan are now a protected species anyone who kills or harms one will be put to death on the spot no exceptions." She missed Nyssa, that ladies maid was the only sane one she had. She'd send for her in the evening. She knew the revolt had stopped there. "Oh make sure the bond Anya has with my father is tugged heavily. I need her screaming for me to give him to her." She whispered to the shadows. "For now everyone sleeps." She took the Kings crown and put it on her head. She didn't like what she did. But it had to be done.
"Here my queen." Nyssa's voice sounded next to her. "Milk of the poppy for your pain." Emma smiled at Nyssa.
"Thank you sweetie." Emma replied but took a few pain pills instead. She didn't trust that it wasn't poisoned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:45 pm
There were howlings everywhere, but no one could scent out the hiding sisters or the growing toddler. Though she had fought so hard against Conrad, Anya still missed him. She missed his touch and-

"A letter! A letter! Anya!" Katya rushed through the halls, "You are the true Queen!"

"What?" Anya gasped as she took the letter, her mouth agape at what one of her people, known as Loyalists, wrote to her of Emma's dictatorship and that they would replace Oscar's crown and have her take the title due to her courageous acts.

"Sister," Anya looked to Katya, "Take my son and hide. For this will be a bloody battle that I do not want him to see."

Oscar realized that his people called out for Anya and that his expanding court were gaining more and more vampires by the second. He had letters, millions and millions of letters stating their desire for Anya as their Queen and for him to resign. As much as he wanted to remain king, it was easy to see that he had no desire for being King anymore. Oscar sat behind his desk with a treaty sitting in front of him saying he would abdicate his role and title. This would mean there would still be two separate kingdoms. Emma's, since she took it from her father, and Anya, who was being given a chance she could not refuse.

He looked up at the hopeful people of his kingdom and nodded, "Alright, Queen Anya is now and will forever be: Queen of the Night."

A roar appeared as the courtiers clapped and danced before leaving the castle to head to where the rumors were. The castle hidden in the ancient lands of Russia where a majestic court was created as Anya sat on her amber throne. Her people adored her peasant background that gave her a humble approach.

"You are the Queen of the people," a man stated to Anya with tears in his eyes, "You know our struggle and give us hope that there is a new moon in our endless night."

Anya stood and curtsied to her people, "All of you shall rest easy, for now. I cannot guarantee what will become of the future, but I promise you this. I have fought for you all before and I will do so again. You are my children, and I am your mother. Never again will you be in fear."

As the huge population of her masses applauded, Anya thought of Conrad. Ruling was not as pleasant when she had to do this alone. He would have been able to help her. There was a cry that broke the silence. Her people dragged in a teenaged boy who tried to fight off off those who held him. Anya took a step towards the group and silenced them all, "What is this?"

"A lycan," the captor growled, "We saw him sniffing around your castle, my Queen. Shall you kill him as your first blood to be slain?"

"No," Anya placed her hands in front of her, "Let him speak."

"You killed my family!" the teenaged boy cried out, tears running down his face, "You slaughtered them when they were trying to run! You're a monstrous whore!"

Anya remained stoic as she felt sorry for the lad. She sighed as she looked the boy in the eye, "Nothing I can do will make you understand why I did what I did. You will be set free and join whatever side you take."

The lad stopped struggling, realizing what had just happened. Anya had the others release him as the lad stood on his own and looked around. He shrugged off the others before looking to Anya, "Then it is true? You and your sister no longer kill..us?"

"The blood that we shed was unneeded, yes," Anya admitted, "But I cannot undue the damage I have created, and I must also say that I am not sorry for what I have done. We all have our reasons as to why we act. All our reasons are just. This is not a bloodshed court any longer. My reign is for peace. Now remain here for the remainder of your stay and feast. Lycans are welcomed into my hall until I gain their trust and loyalties back. I shall start with you, child."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:05 pm
Emma stared at her small council. Lycan and vampire sat together in harmony and she smiled happily. "How goes it?" She asked.
"All loyal to Conrad so about 49% of the vampire populus had sided with you, and all living lycans that we know of have too. You are the beacon of hope my queen."
"How much in the treasury to assist with building a town for the lycan's to thrive?" Emma asked.
"More than enough to support that." The treasurer replied smiling.
"Good. And Oscar? Any word from my beloved?"
"He's given his throne to Anya, and he's coming here soon. We're not sure when he'll arrive." Her right hand said. "And I assume when you two are married I'll be out of the job?"
"Unfortunately yes but, I will find you a position so you can stay on the council." Emma smiled at them all. "Now onto my father-"
"He won't budge." The hand replied.
"Then send a letter to Anya, tell her if she wants her mate, she'll have to ask nicely. Oh, Kyle, I want to see my kids let Liam know it's safe again." Kyle nodded.
"Is that all M'lady?"
"Yes, meeting adjourned. I'm going to get Nyssa to put me in a number that will set Oscar's heart racing, I miss adult play time." Unlike Conrad, Emma made everyone in some way equal. Since there was trillions on the courts accounts she upped the servants wages and gave them better living quarters. If they wanted to breed they could breed. She was moving them into the modern age. But she wanted Oscar. Her heart ached for her love.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:30 pm
Oscar had just received word that Emma was summoning him. However, he was already entering Anya's court with the letter he had taken from the messenger to give to his sire sister himself. When he entered, he saw the lycans were thriving in her court as well as Katya and Alexei in the same room as the lycans. Oscar, confused, went straight to Anya who led him into the privacy of her library, "How is my husband?"

"Unconscious," Oscar answered gruffly, "Emma has taken his kingdom. She will not give up her rights until Alexei is old enough."

"I am still Queen of my own," Anya gestured to the others, "There are boundaries, of course, but that does not mean I want a war with the girl."

"She doesn't want one either, but the point is made clear," Oscar lowered his voice, "To them, you are their enemy. They want you to beg for Conrad and act as if they have taken everything from you."

Anya smiled, "I have my own people who know that I am peasant born, and I have a portion of my family with me. You want to marry Emma, but you know you have all my blessings. Send word to my husband that I'm willing to 'beg' for his forgiveness when he steps into my court."

She sat back into one of her chairs, "He wants a show? I will give him one he never forgets."

Oscar nodded, he could see the small changes in Anya. She was more confident now that her large court saw passed the flaws she came from. Even the lycans cried out her name in triumph. Whatever Anya was doing to keep the peace, he had to applaud her for what she was doing. Oscar left, glancing at his nephew to see him actually talking with other lycan children. This was a sight that might've made ol' Connie happy if he had not so adamantly stood firm with Oscar's fiance.

Once he returned to Emma's court, he could tell that both females were striving for the same goal. Oscar walked passed the other people of the court and went straight to Emma's room to see her lounging in a little thing that maybe once had been clothing, "I'm much too tired, Emma, though you look ravishing. One of these days I will have to quit traveling between everyone and just sleep for all eternity."

Anya's people were given places to live within her castle and other places that she had built for them. She gave the majority of people titles, and there were no servants. Everyone had a job to do, even herself, with cleaning, cooking, and keeping up with training so that there were no fights or wars. Everyone was given the best of education and the ability to see the world as they so choose. Lycans and vampires were equals in Anya's court, and there were many coupled together. Though Anya would not partake in the many offers she received from the lycans to be her lover.

"Our Lady," a lycan approached her, giving a swift bow, "I come from Queen Emma's court. Might I ask the difference you keep?"

"There is none," Anya answer simply, "I was not born into nobility, but I was properly trained to act like one with the heart of a warrior. The main difference is this."

The others stopped and looked as Anya walked straight to the lycan male, "My name is Anya, and her name is Emma. That, my friend, is the only difference."

Her people let out a booming laugh as the lycan allowed a slight smirk to escape. He added a chuckle, "In such a short amount of time you have reversed your role from slaughterer to a grand Queen. Should there be in a rivalry between the two largest kingdoms?"

"Emma and I have had words before, I will not lie that we do not see eye to eye," Anya sighed as she sat back on her throne, Alexei sitting next to her in his own, "But she is always welcome in my kingdom. There will never be a rivalry."

"My sister, the Queen!" Katya raised her glass, the others followed and cheered before taking a long gulp of the endless animal blood.

Anya gestured the lycan to remain in the court until he felt more than better to travel.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:41 pm
Conrad was shipped to Anya in a box. When opened he had been staked and there was evidence of rough handling. It was clear the revolutionists that lived had intercepted the box, but fearing Emma's wrath did not destroy his body. There was a note pinned to him.

The Joker King.

We will have our freedom.

X

It was the sign of the group.

Emma smiled softly and got up from the bed holding out her arms to hold him. When he came to her arms she smiled and kissed his head. "Come to bed darling, we'll sleep now. And, I've picked the dress I want to wear too, I'm sure you'll like it." She guided his tired self to the bed. She would relax until the Honeymoon was over, then she'd get to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:04 pm
"Emma is cruel to the very end," Anya sighed as she had her people unstake Conrad and heal his body, "Send word of peace to her. If she does not accept, state that I will act that we are allies until she proves me wrong."

With the messenger, she gave him a textbook from their old school with a note that read "I'm sorry" in Estonian. Whether or not Emma accepted the final peace was beyond Anya. She did not want to continue feuding with her nor did she want to give up what she had earned. Anya went to the bedroom she had given to Conrad to see that he was still undead.

"I hope my daughters do not turn out to be so unruly," Anya placed her hand on the ever growing bump on her lower abdomen, "Celia and Luna will still care for her as their sister. I wish you had just listened to me, Conrad, then maybe you wouldn't have been shipped in a box."

In the middle of the day, Oscar had left Emma's bed to get some blood to drink to end his thirst. As soon as he stepped foot out of his bedroom, he was bludgeoned hard on the back of his head that he was knocked unconscious. His body was then dragged to where the doors were and thrusted into the sunlight. Second by second his body was slowly burning to pieces. The people who left soon after pinned a bright red X on his clothes before leaving him to die.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm
Emma woke not long after him frowning. She sat up her hair all over the place. The lycans were in a panic but she didn't know why until Scarlette screamed. "OKKI!!!" Emma gasped and threw on some clothes and rushed toward the scream. There, she saw Scarlette trying to drag Oscar's body into the safety of the house. "Liam!!" Emma roared pulling in her beloved. "Why are you standing there?!" She hissed feeding Oscar her blood to help him heal. Her heart was thudding hard in her throat as Scarlette looked utterly distressed. Emma wanted to scream. She saw the X and growled. "Send an urgent message to Anya, tell her someone attacked Oscar, tell her if they've gotten to us they've gotten to her! Tell her, if she asks I will have peace. That we need to stop these terrorists." She turned back to her love and hooked blood bags to him. She could feel it threatening her. The cold black abyss. The rage. She let out a choked cry pulling Oscar into her arms. She never loved Liam like she loved Oscar. Nothing could compare to her love for Oscar. The second even came. She summoned the Novra. It was an emergency, someone had tried to murder their prince!

Scarlette had been rough housing with some pups when she smelt it. The smell of Oscar. But it was daylight why was he here? She saw a few smoking figures rush off into the darkness and followed them until she saw her adopted daddy slowly dying and screamed. Everything after that was a blur. Her step father, no. He was her real father to her no matter what Liam said. Oscar was her daddy. Her mother spoke but Scarlette kept an eye on Oscar in case he woke. Mummy had his mouth to close to her throat. . . She had to warn her mother in case he tried to drain her. But she couldn't speak. Too in shock to think. Someone tried to take her away but she tore apart their arm to stay with her mother. "No! I stay with daddy!" She screamed keeping a tight hold of Oscar's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:26 pm
The next night, Katya received the message, but quickly destroyed it without Anya ever knowing. She did not want either kingdoms to fully be at peace in fear that Emma would take Anya's kingdom and make it her own. Instead, Katya went into the feasting hall to see everyone except Anya. Following her sister's scent, she found Anya hooking up blood lines to Conrad in order for him to keep his strength.

"Why do this for him after all he has done to you? You are finally higher than him," Katya asked as she entered the room, "Let him beg to kiss your feet or something. This is just a reminder, but if Emma was not his daughter, he would have replaced you with her."

"Regardless," Anya breathed a sigh, "Conrad is still my husband. We did not marry each other because of mutual love for the other, but we grew to know that we were mates and, on our own course, loved the other. I love him, and... The others. I miss them too."

"They treated you like s**t," Katya retorted, "Emma calls you a false Queen, that you don't deserve all that you were given. I had a letter to prove it. She sent back the book you sent to her."

All a lie, of course, but it was for Anya's good. Katya saw the look of hurt in her twin's eyes as she remained silent, her shoulders slumped. For a final blow to know that everything would be changed, Katya also added, "And Oscar had sent a letter stating he is no longer your sire brother as of the day he marries Emma. Any form of kinship is then gone. Face it, Anya, they want nothing to do with you because you wanted a freedom they cannot taste."

Oscar felt nothing but pain. His body was still and even flaking off. No matter how much blood Emma pooled into him, he could not stop the searing pain he felt all over his body. His head ached, his body felt as if he had been torn to pieces and he couldn't even cry out. All he could think about was his beautiful fiance, his successful sire sister, and the twins that now called him 'father'. He did not want to die though his body screamed that it was better off dead.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:34 pm
"Any response from Anya?" Emma asked. Nyssa shook her head.

"Ma'am perhaps you don't want Oscar's mouth so close to your neck-?" Nyssa suggested put Emma had nicked it with a claw letting the scent of her blood so close to him entice him to bite. She wanted him to bite her. She'd stop him before he drained her. But with the blood bags and her blood she knew it would help. "Daddy." Scarlette sobbed on his peeling skin.

"It's okay darling Okki will be okay, we'll fix this I promise." Emma said to Scarlette praying Oscar latched on to her.

Conrad woke with a gasp. "No!" He roared his eyes darting around looking for the Enemy. He saw Anya and grabbed her. "I won't let them kill you my love." He whispered in her ear. "Anyone but you and our boy. I'll die before I let them hurt you." He didn't realise where he was. It was so dark and the pain blocked out his perception. "Is Alexei safe? The terrorists didn't capture him did they? Where's Emma! I have to warn her they'll come for her too!" He didn't let Anya go though. His natural strength prevented her from leaving his arms too. He put a hand to Anya's bump and gave a cat like purr. Anya was okay. He could panic less now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 pm
"You are no longer King," Katya hissed, her strength matching Anya's as she peeled off his hold off of her sister, "You are simply Anya's husband while she is Queen. You have no power here."

"Katya, please," Anya pleaded as she remained by her husband's side, taking his hands, "Alexei is safe and you are in my palace. You may not know what had happened, but you will pick it up later. For now...Emma has stated that she is not my ally and that Oscar no longer considers me as his sister. Conrad, I had apologized for hurting my friendship with both of them, but why would Emma hurt me this badly? She had sent you in a crate to prove a point, but I had looked passed that in hopes that we-"

"Anya," Katya stopped her, she didn't want to see her sister grovel, "And i'll make this clear to you, Conrad. Emma is your enemy. Now Oscar has sided against you."

Anya appeared even more distressed as she held onto Conrad's hand, "Then there will only be a silent distance between us. I am the rightful Queen that my people chose because they admire me. I will not abandon my people."

Katya looked to Conrad, "Will you run back to your daughter now and abandon my sister again?"

"Leave us," Anya whispered.

As if a slap in the face, Katya growled before grudgingly leaving the room. Anya didn't look at Conrad as she said, "You were staked and beaten. Did Emma do that to you?"

Oscar wanted to move his jaw to take the blood offered to him, he was so thirsty. He hadn't drank what felt like days and the sun was drying him completely of any blood within him. His body slowly began to shut down portion by portion, there was not enough blood to keep him stable. His vitals dropped as he lost consciousness.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 pm
"MORE BLOOD!!!" Emma cried now hooking herself up to him. She couldn't lose him. She couldn't!!!

Conrad ignored Katya. None if what she said was true. When alone Conrad brought Anya back into his arms. "They were escorting me to a pod when we were attacked. my guards were slaughtered and they drained me enough so the sun would hurt they tortured me and said they were going to be free of royal rule if it killed them then everything went black." He explained. "I can't believe Emma would say those things. You are her best friend." He paused. "If they've attacked me. . . They'll attack Oscar, Anya you know what Eythur said if Oscar dies Emma's going to be a one woman killing machine! Please Milaya, I know I'm not King. I was awake enough to hear Emma take over my throne, but you have to help her. For the sake of the world. If she loses control. She'll kill until she's all that's left."

Nyssa didn't know what to do. They'd run out of donated blood and short of everyone rolling up their sleeves Oscar was doomed. No one remembered the warning Eythur had given so no one knew that the more Oscar died the more Emma lost control. They'd moved them to a fully light proof room with only a candle for light. Emma stock pilled whatever blood was left and started to transfer him to just her blood and cloned blood pumping him full of it. She kept her wrist at his mouth now. She was healing yes but the blood loss was taking it's toll. She refused to stop however. She wasn't going to lose the only person she ever loved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:07 pm
"Emma has said those words before to me," Anya looked to Conrad, not wanting to argue but just needed him to converse with her about this, "And Katya is my sister. I trust Katya is not lying to me that Emma sent those words back to me. I haven't received anything else from Oscar besides that he no longer considers me his sire sister."

She sat on the bed that Conrad laid on, keeping her hand interlocked with Conrad's, "Oscar is too close of a target to-"

That's when she felt it. The numbing feeling of dread rising in her throat. Oscar was in trouble somewhere. Even though she was told Emma considered her an enemy and Oscar discarded their sire-sibling relationship, Anya had to get to Oscar. She called her sister back in, "Until I return, you will hold my place as Regent. Make sure my son and husband are safe."

As Anya was off, Katya turned to Conrad and waited until Anya was fully gone to say, "Oh how the mighty have fallen. Have fun licking the floors, traitor."

Katya left the room, locking the ornate door that would keep him in there as she returned to the festivities.

Anya went against the beating sun that barely touched her skin as she walked into the bustling castle that was once her home. Everything had been modernized. She didn't like it, but it was not her castle nor was it the time to critique. Oscar. Anya's mind echoed as she rushed passed the people who scratched at her, bit her, tripped her to slow her down, and did all that they could to fight her back until she made it to the room where Oscar's decaying body laid. Her eyes were wide as she saw what had been done to him.

"Don't just stand there waiting!" Anya quickly stated as she gripped Emma's hair, "Have him bite you!"

She broke Oscar's jaw to save his life in order for his fangs to pierce Emma's skin when she forced Emma's head to be lowered to where Oscar could reach. Anya held the two in that position until she saw Oscar's skin hardening, then released her hold on them. She popped Oscar's jaw to go back to normal before taking a step back, "Katya read me the letter both of you had sent me. I had hoped we could have been at peace, but if you do not accept my offer of apologies then I will no longer send them nor will I go out of my way to start a war."

Anya then gave a concerned look to Oscar, but the words that Katya said he had stated did not leave her heart. She then stated, "Oscar, you break my heart to know that you no longer consider me your sire sister. May you be happy with your marriage and I wish nothing but the happiest for you."

She couldn't be there another second. She could feel the hatred eyes staring at her, wanting to hurt her because they did not agree with her. Anya pulled her hood back onto her head before leaving the castle swiftly to go back to her own.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 pm
"You came!" Emma sobbed looking relieved. She was so pale. "Anya I-" Then the other started ranting. "But Anya I didn't!" She couldn't get a word in edge wise. There was no hatred only confusion. "Anya please-" But she was gone. Emma held Oscar close putting his fangs in her wrist until he could break away himself. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her best friend wouldn't listen. Her court knew Anya had hurt Emma and couldn't understand why the Queen kept forgiving the other. But Emma wasn't going to lose Oscar. That was the only happiness she felt.

Conrad didn't leave the bed. Katya. He should have killed her when he had the chance. Traitor? Who was the traitor now? He wondered. Once Anya opened her eyes to what Katya was doing, the twins would be at war. And he'd be a casualty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 pm
"Anya," Oscar croaked as he pulled away from Emma, "Stop her...it's..it's a trap."

He couldn't believe his ears. How could she ever believe he would deny their kinship? Someone was playing the dancing Devil and he feared that this was all a set-up to kill Anya. With what little energy he had, he rolled off the bed and landed on his hands and knees. He screeched in agony, though he attempted to crawl after Anya to make her see reason, "Anya.."

Oscar looked up at Emma, pleading her to do this for him. He would leave, but he feared Anya would not.

Anya entered her palace to see it was lightened with festivities. She approached Katya and asked, "How is Conrad?"

"I'm sorry, Anya," Katya held Anya's shoulders, "He has left to go back to Emma's."

This was the last straw. Anya ran passed the others and went to the room to see it was still locked. Katya walked up to Anya and placed a hand on her shoulder, "I am sorry, my adoring sister. You have been abandoned by them."

Anya weeped harder than she had ever cried before. Her wails echoed throughout the palace as she slid to her knees. The twins she carried felt her pain, they moved somewhat in distress that caused Anya to silence her cry and hide her face from the world as she continued to feel the loss she felt. She could not even scent Conrad anywhere.

Katya had hidden the key to the room within her belly. Conrad would die in that room after being depleted of blood from lack of blood and Anya would no longer be attached to them. Katya sat by Anya as she hid her smile, "This hurts for now, Anya, but soon enough there will be other things to keep you occupied."

"I want my husband," Anya whimpered, "I want Oscar back, hell I even want Emma barging in and doing or saying something that would make little to no sense. All I have ever done was protect them."

"And this is what they give you as thanks," Katya kissed Anya's head, "Now come, drink some blood to have the growing twins within you be nourished."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:39 pm
Emma nodded. She ordered Nyssa to keep blood in him while she got dressed. She dressed like she used to. All scary and unrecognizable to anyone. Her scent was drowned with a perfume she knew Katya wouldn't let her near if she knew. She took a pod to the other's castle and slipped in easily. She made sure too put off a horrifyingly strong aura so people parted. She heard faint banging and went to it first it took a bit longer than she'd hoped but she knocked down the door. After knocking out the guards. "Who are you?" Conrad asked looked terrified.
"A friend." Emma replied in a gentle soft bell voice so he wouldn't know. She walked more toward the queen. Katya was such a slimy little thing. She downed a bottle of blood to replace her strength. "Anya." Emma called. The crowd hushed and stared at this woman who dared be so impolite. "Since when have you taken the word of a lying git instead of inquiring the truth for yourself eh? I'll have you know I've been sending you mail begging for you to help. Asking for peace, wanting to still be friends and I've gotten nothing in return. And now I find my father locked in a room to starve to death? My, my- Oh hey little brother my you've grown haven't you?" She stroked Alexei's head getting nice and close to Anya. "Anything your sister said is a lie." She took off the wig and contacts. "I your best friend am asking no telling you, to listen to me on your own for ten minutes. If you will not give me that then you're a weaker woman than I ever thought you were." Emma was trying to make Anya's ego bruise a little to make her listen. "Oscar would be here but some git threw him out into the sun. And now I find out the same git attacked my father," A guard neared. "Don't you touch me so help me god the mood I'm in I will not hesitate to start a war." Emma's eyes flashed. "My best friend will listen to me. After the crap that we've been through she needs to listen."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games