Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce was surprised when Loki touched his hand, but he smiled at the god at his words, appreciating that he was trying to comfort him even when he was so obviously not well. Frowning when Loki began to look even worse as the jammer was turned on, he leaned over. “Would you like me to get you some medicine?” he asked softly so as to not distract the others. He didn’t know what was wrong with Loki, but he wanted to try and help.

Tony frowned at Natasha’s words. Beginning to pace, he crossed his arms over his chest. “We were lucky this time….they won’t give an opportunity for me to stall again.” He mumbled. “We have to try and draw out a confrontation with them…..a moment for them to be caught in the act. Now they’ll be after myself as well as Loki……and I’m scared they might want Jane too.” He said carefully. “Sif is the one after power, not Fandral, and what’s the most power a woman can have on Asgard?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 pm
MDaylus

"No, I am alright," Loki breathed out although he obviously was not such. He had felt like this before and it had passed he told himself, it was much stronger though this time and his head hurt far worse.

Natasha watched Tony as he began to pace. "Thats why we need to be prepared, you can't run off without the jammer now unfortunately. If she can't get to where you are that's step one and I doubt she knows were up here. So the tower is out for you too right now, but we need some way to convince Odin of what has been going on and so far we have little to show." Natasha stated firmly.The situation was getting dangerous and she wouldn't see her friends hurt. Though she looked quite puzzled when the man said that he thought the two wanted Jane as well as Tony and Loki.

"The queen I would guess." Clint responded to Tony's question about what was the highest position a woman could hold in Asgard. It would explain why Tony thought she was after Jane. He looked over to Loki for confirmation and was out of his seat quickly. "Why do you look as though you've got a serious concussion?" Clint questioned. He had seen the way Loki looked too many times, experienced it quite a few.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Natasha’s words. He was not fond of the idea that he couldn’t return to his own home because of some crazy woman, and one he didn’t even turn crazy. “Well if we don’t find a way to prove what has happened to Odin soon, then I’m going to kill them myself and move on.” Tony said firmly. Looking to Clint, he snapped in response and pointed to him. Clint’s next words had his attention snapping back to Loki. “Lo?’ he asked quickly, glancing at Bruce for help.

Bruce frowned at Loki’s words, not believing him. Carefully, he reached out and placed his fingers on Loki’s wrist, taking his pulse. Looking up at the others when they noticed Loki’s appearance, he nodded to Tony before looking back to Loki. “How about we get you to the infirmary, just for our own peace of mind Loki? If I don’t find anything wrong, then we won’t try to keep you there.” He promised.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked confused at Clint when the man said that he looked like he had a concussion. He didn't know what that meant but he was assuming from the look that Natasha and Tony were now giving him that it wasn't good. "I do not know..." Loki responded softly looking back to Bruce when the man grasped his wrist. He wasn't quite sure what it was that Bruce said but he nodded none the less. He trusted Bruce, Tony trusted Bruce, the man wouldn't hurt him.

"His adrenaline stopped pumping, hes crashing down." Clint stated. "We need to get him down to medical Bruce. Tony what the hell did they do to him?" Clint questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head quickly. “I don’t know.” He frowned. Coming over to Loki, he scooped him up into his arms without another word. Bruce was already opening the door for him and leading him down the halls. Holding Loki close, Tony’s dark look didn’t so much as crack. If they’d done anything to seriously harm Loki, he had full plans to fly off and take them down right then and there.

Bruce burst into the med bay, ordering people as soon as he entered. The three medical staff only took a second to see the Avengers before they were scurrying around as told. Getting Tony to lay Loki on one of the beds, he unbuttoned the god’s shirt and began attaching monitors and taking vitals right away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:42 pm
MDaylus

Clint frowned when Tony said that he didn't know what had happened exactly to Loki. Loki himself whimpered softly when he was suddenly disoriented by Tony picking him up. 'I can walk.' Loki complained but even in his mind it was slurred. 'Serious looks weird on you.' Loki continued his head laying back on Tony's shoulder his eyes half closed. He suddenly felt too tired to really stay awake. Then he was being set down on a bed and Loki thought that was nice, he could sleep there on the bed. He squirmed as monitors were placed on his chest, they were cold compared to his body temperature which was slightly elevated.

"Woah, hey no sleeping. Tony you have to keep Loki awake if he has a concussion sleep is no good for him." Clint stated after he had pinched the god's arm causing him to give a soft yelp and squirm away. He was awake for a moment glaring at Clint before his eyes started to close again.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki sharply when he heard the god’s thoughts. Something really was wrong with him, Loki would never say something like that. Watching Bruce work anxiously, he looked to Clint as he pinched Loki. Nodding stiffly, he took one of Loki’s hands and leaned down to get Loki to focus on him. “Loki….You have to stay awake for me babe….talk to me okay. It doesn’t matter what you talk about, just keep going okay?” he said softly, keeping a firm grip on Loki’s hand.

Bruce pretty much ignored the others as he worked on Loki. Allowing Tony to stay close to keep Loki awake, he readied Loki for a CT scan, injecting some things into his arm. Soon enough the other staff handed over a SHIELD CT scanner that was portable. Setting it up over Loki’s head, they worked quickly and efficiently, the nurses respecting Bruce’s every word.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki started a bit when Tony suddenly appeared in his vision. The hand that Tony wasn't holding came up to rub at his eyes. Confusion filled the god's mind as Tony told him that he needed to keep awake and that he should talk to him. "I do not understand..." he stated. He was tired and wanted to sleep, Tony had encouraged him to sleep before when he tried not to. Now that he wanted to sleep he wasn't allowed. Green eyes darted around wildly trying to figure out what was going on and when the CT began to get set up over his head he tried to shift away from it. His only hurt more at that and his stomach decided it hated him and Loki gagged. It was then that he realized that he was hooked up to many things. "What?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at loki’s words. How do explain these things to someone who had never even heard of them and was having trouble thinking clearly. Holding Loki down for a moment until he stilled again, Tony rubbed his chest carefully, trying to calm him a bit. “Loki, listen to me.” He said firmly. “We think Sif and Fandral hurt you….if they hit you over the head hard enough, it could permanently damage your brain…..we’re trying to see if that happened. You cannot go to sleep until we find out, alright? If you do, you might not wake up.” He said carefully, trying to be as clear as he could. “Let us help you and once we have it figure out you can sleep for a long as you like.” He added.

Bruce let Tony handle Loki as he shifted around. When the machine was finished, he looked to Tony and then to Clint. “I need to make sure Loki stays still now. He can’t move if we want a good picture.” He explained before moving to the monitor the machine was hooked up to.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki squirmed again when he felt Tony hold him down. It wasn't long until he stilled running out of energy for it, breathing panicked however. That slowly calmed as Tony rubbed his chest and spoke to him. "I can not remember..." Loki complained when Tony mentioned Sif or Fandral hitting him over the head. "I can heal it. It is like before when I felt like this, I just slept and it went away." he continued but he wasn't fighting now. Natasha who was standing nearby look quite puzzled by Loki's words of having felt like he was before. Finally Loki agreed to help settling again but that just made him tired once more as he no longer had much to focus on besides those moving around him.

"Tony get him to talk, find out about him feeling like this before. If its what I think it is, we might have some evidence to at least make Odin take a look." Natasha stated as Clint stepped forward to help hold Loki for when Bruce ran the CT. He knew all too well how startling it was to be disoriented and having too many people touching you and having these tests run. He expected it was a bit frightening to Loki who didn't even know what was going on. "Bruce if she was controlling him and that caused this possible concussion than there should be proof of previous ones."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki relaxed again. “That’s it babe….’ He said softly. Looking to Natasha, he was confused for a moment before he nodded and turned back to Loki. Rubbing his chest again, he leaned a little closer. “Hey Lo? Talk to me….when has this happened before? How many times? Try to remember babe, don’t be upset if it takes a minute, but try for me.” He said gently, sitting on the edge of the bed and bringing Loki’s hand up to rest on his chest, trying to help Loki focus on him and what he was asking.

Bruce looked up when Natasha spoke to him, listening closely before giving a quick nod. “I’ll look afterwards. First priority is treating the one he has right now.” He said briskly. Even if Bruce was shy and awkward normally, no one could say that he wasn’t good at his job and that he couldn’t be an incredible leader in emergencies like this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:12 pm
MDaylus

Natasha was glad that Tony understood and moved to help Bruce and watch the monitor as Bruce scanned Loki. Clint was holding the god's shoulders lightly as to not be threatening but there if he needed to hold the man down. Loki looked up to Tony confused when the man asked him to tell him about the other times he had felt as he was now. "When I was younger. I would have blank spaces in my memory when I woke up and my head would hurt. I would feel sick and tired so I would sleep again." Loki stated. He thought about it more and more and slowly came to a realization that Sif had messed with him or something had messed with him before. He moved to sit up but Clint pressed him down and Loki's hand tightened in Tony's shirt. "She... They..." Loki spoke his body trembling, heart rate elevating quickly.

Natasha nodded when Bruce said that he could check on previous concussions later but for now he wanted to figure out treating what was wrong at the moment. "How can I help? she asked.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened and frowned darkly at his words. They hadn’t just been picking on Loki when he was younger, but using magic on him. Jaw tightening as Loki moved to sit up, he kept a hand firmly on his chest to keep him down, his other covering Loki’s on his chest, reassuring him that he was there. “Loki….calm down. If they did do anything, we will find out and they will pay for it. They’ve made one too many mistakes.” He said firmly. Rubbing small circles in Loki’s chest, he smiled softly. “You’re doing so well Loki….being so brave.” He praised softly. Sure, it sounded a little childish, but Tony had to say it, had to try and calm Loki somehow. “Just a little while longer.”

Bruce barely looked up as Natasha came over, focused on the scan. “Know how to put in an IV?” he asked as he wrote out a few medicines to get and handed it over to the nurse who scurried off to collect what was requested.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:08 pm
MDaylus

"Of course." Natasha stated moving to get ab IV. When she came back with it she quickly set up before looking to Clint who made sure stony was holding Loki before holding the god's arm still. Natasha was quick about inserting the IV and loki only flinched a bit. "Had to do this plenty of times on myself." she sighed as Clint released the god's arms.

Loki whimpered as he was held down but stayed. Green eyes focused slightly on Tony when the man spoke. He gave a soft nod as well he could with Clint holding it. He calmed more when Tony told him he was doing well and that it would be only a little longer. When the picture of his brain came up on the CT there was a definite showing of bruising and dark spots in the picture. Natasha was looking bit over quickly, fingers touching spots that were not part of the dark bruising.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony moved closer as the CT scan finished. Hand moving from Loki’s chest to his cheek, he stroked it softly. “See? Just have to get the medicine in you and then we’ll be all good.” He promised, leaning down and kissing him softly. “And when you wake up, I’ll make sure that we have some ice cream for you….I know you really like it even if you don’t admit it.” He smiled softly. He really felt so helpless right now, not having any idea what was truly going on or how to help.

Bruce nodded to Natasha as she moved to put in an IV. When the nurse came back and Bruce was sure of the current problem, he took the medicine and began injecting things into the IV. “It’ll reduce the swelling and lower the chance of any serious bleeding.” He explained quickly when Tony looked at him quickly. “Five minutes for it to start taking affect and then he can sleep with relative safety.” He added. Coming back over to Natasha, he printed out the scans and began to take a marker to them. “This is the current concussion from what I can tell.” He said. “But these…..these are old injuries….more than likely all of them were received in the same way.” He said slowly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games