Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:04 pm
Francis had heard of what happened through a teacher, and had them watch his class as he ran off to their room to find the shower running in the bathroom. He didn't care about any looks he got getting there, he knocked on the door to the bathroom softly. "Lucy, eet's moi." He called, calmly, to hide his enraged feelings.

How dare that insolent swine lay his hands on his fiance? Even if he was beaten up, that wouldn't be all he received. Francis did a good job of hiding his anger, though, and wouldn't let it get to how he treated his precious Lucia.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:12 pm
Lucia flinched at the sound. She could hear the rage in his voice. She gave a little whimper and started scrubbing again. "Here." Tabitha said getting a knife and unlocking the door that way and let him in.

Lucia was on her knees curled over herself rocking a little. Italy couldn't take over to control her and stop the bleeding since Lucia was so overwhelmed by the horror. Though she knew once she calmed down enough Italy would take over and kill Scotland for what he did.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm
Francis came behind her and knelt, wrapping his arms around her. "Darleeng, eet's over now. I'm 'ere, and I weel take care of zhis. Italie, I know you can 'ear me, and you 'ave to let me 'andle eet." First he would get this girl calm, then take care of Scotland himself. "I'm not angry at you, mon ami. Remember zat I never weel be." He knew this wasn't her fault, and wanted her to forget all this and just have him again, so he pulled her back slightly and rested her head over his heart, hoping this would help her some.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:32 pm
Lucia snuggled in his arms sobbing a little. Italy pulled back letting Francis handle it. Lucia kept sobbing begging for his forgiveness. Her arms went tight around his waist. Italy had begun to heal in the injuries Lucia had inflicted upon herself, the bleeding had stopped so it didn't smell like blood any more.

"Dude that was stupid!" Austria growled to Scotland. "You do know that is a glowing Gentry right? Once she gets over how horrified she is by you kissing her, she'll kill you, even if France doesn't."

"Still worth it." Scotland said. "I wanted tae feel her lips on mine once before she got married. Felt pretty guid ef ya ask me."

"Hey man it's your funeral. Just saying. And the head master is gonna turn a blind eye to it too. He knows better than to provoke a glowing one, or get between one of them and their partner. If you live, which I doubt it, I hope you learn your lesson."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:37 pm
Francis kept her close, whispering forgiveness and assurance that none of it was her fault. "I'm not goeeng to keel 'im, you know. I want 'im to suffer weeth knowing zat you can't ever be 'is." He rocked her in his arms, noticing her injuries but not mentioning them. It was true, he wanted the Scot to have to live without the one he wanted. He felt his pager go off in his pocket and ignored it, figuring it to be a teacher who wanted to ensure it was all alright. "I love you so much, darleeng. No matter what."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:00 pm
Lucia nodded shaking slightly. "T-T-T-Ti amo." She stammered through her sobs. She wanted him dead. He touched her, kissed her without her permission. She wanted to be friends, told him such often, made sure he knew she was taken yet he did this. Her eyes glowed like beckons in the dim light. "Don't go." She mewed pressing her face into his chest.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:12 am
"I won't leave unteel you're okay. Even zhen I'll be wary of you, mon cher." He held her close and protectively tight. This wasn't a misunderstanding, he knew, but he wanted the boy to suffer with this. He would beat him senseless, all for getting at the girl who told him constantly it was a friend-only relationship.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:23 am
Lucia kept him close shaking a little. The water soaked his clothes. "Okay." She sniffled keeping his heart near her ear. Her body still shook from it all. "I punched him in the face." She said eventually. "And kicked him in the chest."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:35 pm
Francis expected as much. He heard the kid was pretty messed up, at least on the surface. Probably thought it was worth it, too. "It doesn't matter, you won't be puneeshed for eet. I promise. Eet was self-defense, after all." He didn't care for the water or for anything else that wasn't her. Just her. He needed nothing more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:08 pm
Lucia smiled softly snuggling close inhaling his scent. "I know, I just, thought you'd like to know I didn't take it laying down. I stood up for myself." She smiled more up at him. Was he proud of his little glowing one? She wanted to know. "Don't give up training your power either." She added. "I want to be equal with you, I don't want to have to always be doing stuff and have you sit and watch, I want to do it with you. And, Earth is nothing without water."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:14 am
Francis was immensely proud of his little badger. That's what she reminded him of, partly because badgers love the earth almost as much as she. "You deed beautifully, darleeng. And Earth can be everyzhing weethout eet's wet companion. Zat would seemply make for a very dry Earth, ees all." Using the same analogy to say that she could be without him, just not do very well. He kissed her cheeks, fingers intertwined with her own. He wouldn't ever be equal with her, not with his usually pacifist nature and love for the arts moreso than his own abilities.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:27 am
"Si," She said holding his hands then pecked his nose. "But it would be a horrible way to live, and, I'd like us to do something together other than music. Water can be used for healing too ya know, you don't have to be a fighter, we can learn how to heal people, together, learn about things that will help when I eventually have your children." She rubbed her nose on his. "To me, you will always be my equal."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:52 pm
"Merci, mon ami. I 'ope to use zhis for help, not 'urt." Then he stood, picking her up in his arms. "Come, let moi get you eento some dry clozhes before you get sick. Unless-" He paused. "You want to wait 'ere and when I go and beat zhis boy to a pulp I can come back and we can 'ave a leetle fun, zat's only eef you want to, of course." He didn't want to force her to do anything, and if she deemed it necessary to finish any classes she may have first, she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:56 pm
"Can we beat up Scotland?" She asked. "I want to keep close to you." She smiled softly, smally up at him. "I want to hear his cries for mercy, to see the look in his eyes when it gets into his head that I'm not his." Her arms went around him and she pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Together."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:00 pm
Francis gave a small, conceding sigh and smiled. "Oui, Lucy. We'll beat his brains een, togezher." He set her down on their bed and grinned, folding his arms. "Of course, you aren't goeeng to do eet een zhe nude, are you?" He asked with a wink.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games