Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 pm
"Snagems, assemble in the lab!" Sub shouted through the intercom system in the building. Should anyone head to the mentioned facility they would find Sub, sitting on a table with his legs crossed and a big, creepy smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 pm
Odd would be one of the first to assemble, having heard the call while speaking to Leslie. "Looks like the bossman's calling. Coming?" He asked of the new hybrid before walking off, heading for the lab at Sub's beckoning.

When he arrived, he'd find Kaya and Trishella there as well, though neither seemed like they knew anything more than he did yet. "So I haven't missed much I take it?" He asked of the other two, to which he received matching shakes of their heads.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:58 pm
Jumping slightly before taking off after Odd, Leslie looked to the now desecrated fridge in in pity before giving a smirk. The jaw may not pack a huge arsenal of moves yet, but it certainly could cause some grievous injuries if necessary. Entering into the lab, Leslie stared at Sub for a moment before turning around and letting her new jaw let out an intimidating growl. "Now, stop looking creepy and tell us why we're here." The little girl calmly added, a cute smile contrasting the previous gesture as she returned to facing Sub normally.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 pm
"Hey Boss, if you don't mind, warn us next time we gotta go against someone who talks like a twelve year old hipster." Allen said as he walked over to Sub. He shook his head, tapping the wall repeatably with his knuckles. If he had to go one on one against someone, he'd be out of his league, something made clear by his encounter with Toren. Sleight of hand tricks and smokescreens could only get one so far in a battle.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:14 pm
"First off I want to say everything went beautifully to plan. GRAY was able to obtain a tremendous amount of data on that suit, furthermore GRAY reported to me that the suit's energy signature dropped drastically towards the end, right after he seemed to have teleported. When he ran off he did just that, ran. Why is that significant? Well, it means his suit went dead, you forced him to completely drain it. I'm not sure how long it will take for the suit to be recharged and improvements made but I'm sure it will take long enough for us to initiate the next part of our plan." The man explained. "Which is why I'm smiling...the next phase that is." He snickered.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 pm
SubonicXP
"First off I want to say everything went beautifully to plan. GRAY was able to obtain a tremendous amount of data on that suit, furthermore GRAY reported to me that the suit's energy signature dropped drastically towards the end, right after he seemed to have teleported. When he ran off he did just that, ran. Why is that significant? Well, it means his suit went dead, you forced him to completely drain it. I'm not sure how long it will take for the suit to be recharged and improvements made but I'm sure it will take long enough for us to initiate the next part of our plan." The man explained. "Which is why I'm smiling...the next phase that is." He snickered.

"I'm going to guess its going to involve flushing Toren out again and this time making him stay put." I said as I finally arrived in the room. It still takes a bit for me to just find my way around this headquarters. I swear to God, Sub got to draw me a map of this place.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:59 pm
Blizzard120

"I'm going to guess its going to involve flushing Toren out again and this time making him stay put." I said as I finally arrived in the room. It still takes a bit for me to just find my way around this headquarters. I swear to God, Sub got to draw me a map of this place.

"Incorrect my feathered friend." Sub said as he turned to face the Cold One. "Remember our trip to the power plant? We know how the location of what we assume to be Team Flare's laboratory. It's a safe guess that is where the suit is being worked on. Now Toren obviously has to take it in for repairs and upgrades, which we can guess that would be the place he takes it to. So, that is our target, the lab. We storm the lab, destroy the suit, and apprehend Toren so that we may interrogate him for information. After that...well, we'll cross that bridge later."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:20 pm
SubonicXP
"Incorrect my feathered friend." Sub said as he turned to face the Cold One. "Remember our trip to the power plant? We know how the location of what we assume to be Team Flare's laboratory. It's a safe guess that is where the suit is being worked on. Now Toren obviously has to take it in for repairs and upgrades, which we can guess that would be the place he takes it to. So, that is our target, the lab. We storm the lab, destroy the suit, and apprehend Toren so that we may interrogate him for information. After that...well, we'll cross that bridge later."

"So, no subtlety this time? Spearhead the place?" I asked. "Well you got the right person for the job for that one."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"So, no subtlety this time? Spearhead the place?" I asked. "Well you got the right person for the job for that one."

"That is correct, no more games." Sub confirmed for Blizz. "Still got it in you, Cold One?" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:52 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"That is correct, no more games." Sub confirmed for Blizz. "Still got it in you, Cold One?" He smiled.

"Please. Ive been in this region only a few days; I've barely got started." I said, crossing my arms.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:04 pm
Blizzard120

"Please. Ive been in this region only a few days; I've barely got started." I said, crossing my arms.

"Glad to hear it, my friend. And since you're knew to the region perhaps I should give you a history lesson one day on Kalos." Sub said. "I insist you refer to me as professor, however."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:27 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Glad to hear it, my friend. And since you're knew to the region perhaps I should give you a history lesson one day on Kalos." Sub said. "I insist you refer to me as professor, however."

"...keep dreaming." I said. "At any rate, Sub, what entrance do we plow through?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:30 pm
Leslie would pipe up again when Blizz's question came up, trying to offer something. "And how hard do we blow it off it's hinges?" The little girl gave a cute smile as she supplied a sinister chuckle, her new appendage giving a wicked smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:30 pm
Blizzard120

"...keep dreaming." I said. "At any rate, Sub, what entrance do we plow through?" I asked.

"That's why I called everyone here, to devise a plan of attack." With that said Sub turned around and faced the large monitor on the wall behind him. The screen would light up to show a satellite image of a...rock, a large rock. "Believe it or not but their lab seems to be under that." He said, pointing to said rock in the middle of nowhere. "It's an underground laboratory."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 pm
The maniacal little girl would visibly droop, her larger mouth beginning to brush the floor as it attempted to make a frown. "....It's a rock. A stupid rock. Please tell me it gets cooler after this."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games