Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:17 pm

User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin gave the ice mage a thoughtful look before speaking. "Your call, but I believe that's for the better. Good luck, then." He was silently thankful for the open window for he would just fly away there. Giving him space would be the best course of action and Solaris would have the similar thought. With a caw and a few flapping of his wings, he took off, internally wishing the couple some good luck that they both deserved. Hikaru would definitely regret snapping out at her friend, but she needed time to think before the apology would commence. The raven hoped that it would work out well, because after all, even his mistress was not without flaws.

-- Exit --

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: secretly hoping
Company: no one (after he left)
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:29 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander nods as he lied down on his bed looking at his ice statue lightly kissing the top as he kept it from melting "I love you Solaris windstorm until the day I die" he said before falling asleep once again

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:50 am

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

After Corbin left the hospital to check on Isaac, the nurse came to her room with the meal and medications and Solaris ate in silence, mainly because it would be rude and detrimental to just skip them entirely. But after the meal, she had her bandages changed and she fell asleep, wanting to just shut herself away from the world with Hikaru's hurtful words still branded in her brain. Another nightmare came about in form of herself performing in front of a live audience, but as soon as she was done and the audience applauded, she was stabbed in the back by Sarina and Xander screamed out her name as she collapsed onto the floor, bleeding. The violinist gasped out loud, waking up once again in cold sweat. Truly bad timing, since another nurse came to bestow meals and another set of medications for her wounds. It looked like even her mental state had to be diagnosed as well.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: still depressed
Company: NPC nurses
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:12 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander sighs lightly as the doctor slowly removed his arms stitching carefully "Your arm's skin will be healed up in a few days as will your hip stitching til then sir rest" the doctor spoke while Xander stared outside with dark rings around his eyes from nightmares haunting him, every time closed Xander closed his eyes he saw Sarina stabbing Solaris while he could not move from his spot he screamed out until a bullet pierced his chest killing him as Sarina stood over they laughing "thank you doctor if I can may I walk around a bit?" He asked

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:58 pm

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris insisted that she was fine when the nurse asked her if she needed anything else, though it was clearly obvious that she wasn't. The patient ate the meal and she was about to be done when the nurse was going to call a therapist to ask about her mental state. The violinist didn't want to meet up with the expert, not at a time like this, but the nurse had to assure her that the guy was a listening type, understanding the situation and evaluating as much as he could without settling for something drastic. She could only nod as she accepted the assistance reluctantly, inducing a smile from the other woman. The fallen angel kept her head down, however, as she was finally finished with the meal before having to take the medications.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC nurse
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:26 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks out of his hospital room in his mage jacket but stopped near Solaris's door thinking of seeing her until he stopped his hand seeing a nurse "is Solaris alright?" He asked worried for Solaris because he could see her state on their bills

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:34 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The nurse was the one who supplied the answer for him, her having to meet up with a therapist to sort things out. Solaris heard his voice but chose to ignore him for the time being due to respect for privacy. She wasn't ready to meet him, not when she was still like that. However, the nurse once again suggested that Xander should also seek out for a therapist to assist in talking out emotional problems and ways on how to cope with them without being extremely violent. Both their lives were in jeopardy because of how stubborn and emotionally unstable they both were, and a few others were obviously caught in the turmoil, like Hikaru, Mel and Corbin. The woman should at least try to help them express instead of just bottling their feelings up, and having private sessions with the therapist would be the next step.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC nurse
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:51 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander sighs softly as he looked at the door once more before speaking "then please schedule a meeting with your shrink for me and Solaris of she wants to I won't force her to do anything she's against" he said while he leaned against the wall "I just want us to be happy again like we once were before that evil woman hurt Solaris, I've should have been there to protect her what kind of man am I if I can not protect the woman I love" tears slide down his face as he moved his hair from his eyes hearing the nurse gasp as she saw the sleep deprived rings under his eyes "I've keep having nightmares of that she died over and over while I did nothing..."

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:26 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The nurse was not pleased with his lack of sleep, but just sighed as she listened to his lament on how he failed to save Solaris just because he wasn't there when the attack occurred. Solaris closed the cap of her medication container as the nurse mentioned that blaming oneself for what happened would not change the situation but there was still a chance for fixing, though Xander may just ramble on bitterly while pushing aside her attempt to comfort him through reassuring words. The violinist couldn't protest on what the nurse was trying to say, mainly because she didn't have anything to speak to the two of them. But she wanted to have the tray put away, so she politely asked the woman to pick it up so that she could rest a bit more.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC nurse, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:39 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander sighs softly as he stood up carefully "May I check on Solaris if she's done with her medicine" he asked politely as he looked through the doors window seeing Solaris did not look well at all with sleep, he could see tears in her eyes along with a scared air around her

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:29 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As the nurse was ready to pick up the tray, Xander spoke if he could speak with her and she silently nodded, meaning he was given the consent to check on her. But he deserved to hear what was bugging her mind, so as the nurse left with the tray, even when the falllen angel's tone was frail, anger was edged there as she spoke the words to him, though her gaze was far from him. "Hikaru will be dead to me from this point forward after she told me to break up with you last night. I will coldly refuse her presence every time she would visit me. She deserves it for not understanding how stubborn I am when it comes to choosing you as my future husband even if we have problems to fix, both separately and as a couple..." One of her hands clenched into a fist as she insinuated, shaking with feelings of distrust towards the shinigami.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: now angry
Company: NPC nurse, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:44 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks over towards Solaris gently placing his hand over her fist "Solaris I don't like her disapproval anymore then you do but she is your friend she's worried of your condition as I am" he spoke while slowly sitting beside Solaris gently holding her "Mon amour I heard you crying these past nights please tell me what is troubling you and I'll do the same" he said sweetly and honestly as he kisses her forehead lightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:34 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Her gaze was still far from him when he told her to understand Hikaru's protective side towards the violinist, though she didn't mind the hand overlapping her fist. She just closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead and her voice was still soft as she spoke about the nightmares."Sarina still haunts me in my dreams even if her soul is now burning in hell. I kept imagining myself being stabbed by her even when I'm performing on stage..." It was indeed much worse than her past nightmares of her family being massacred, for her parents would allow her to keep company with them... if they were still alive, that is. "I just want them to stop... God, just stop!" She was shaking her head, tormented by such memories residing in her head.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: distraught
Company: Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:41 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander listens to Solaris understanding her fear and pain before gently taking her head into his hands "Solaris open your eyes and look at me" he said while worried for his love "your letting a dead woman haunt you as I am remember the good dreams and memories you've had and began" he spoke softly while he wiped stray tears away from her eyes

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:47 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She just wanted him to shut up as having to move on from being in pain was not as easy as he thought it would be. However, in her current state, she had no energy to do that, still overwhelmed by the nightmares. The touch to wipe her tears away was comforting, however, and she took a deep breath, calming herself down, though she just looked at him through a mere fraction. The violinist just leaned closer to his touch as she closed her eyes, trying to recall happy memories from her past. No, she shouldn't let Sarina's face enter her mind again, even if such imagery was threatening to resurface once more.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better
Company: Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games