Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: Happy again
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Edin let Cain lead her to the face painting part of the festivities. He sat her down on one of the chairs, hands on her shoulders. "She loves cats" he had told the artist. She laughed to herself as the artist grabbed some paint and began their work. The paint was a little cold when applied to her face. She noticed as Cain looked around at all the different things to do, though he mostly looked at the food. It wasn't too long before the artist was done. They stepped away from her and she stood up. Looking in the mirror, she looked like Pika. The artist turned back to his paint table and began cleaning his brushes.

She had to look over at the brightly colored food for herself. "Come on. Let's get you to try some of that". With a smile on her face, she grabbed his hand and led him to where the food was. Feeling his flesh against hers was a nice feeling. She would have to record how long it lasts and work on a way for it to make it last longer. She had ordered some strawberries and led him to a small table. Sitting him down, she put the bowl on the table and sat down next to him. Grabbing a strawberry, she fed it to him.

Coheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:38 pm
          Alexander Caliburn
          ~Alien in Disguise~
          "People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
          Left over cash: $1,000
          Change of Clothes: New Outfit
          User Image
          Alexander landed a few feet from the beach and walked the rest of the way, while he had intended to fly all the way there and make his entrance to Kristen that way, it would surprise her and make him feel a little more comfortable around others to show that he wasn't human. However today for some reason he couldn't shake the names and his ex freaking out finding that he was an alien. All the horrible things she yelled at him, he looked out into the distance and shook his head. Alexander had finally worked up the courage to ask Kristen out on a date, hopefully they both would be able to get over their exes. Even if they only went on this one date Alexander really liked Kristen. Shaking his head again he tried to push the memories back away and finished his path to the beach. Upon arrival he looked for Kristen and found her by the shore with her knees pulled up like she was crying.

A small frown came over his face. "I wonder what she's crying about...I hope it's nothing to bad. Come on don't just look from a far, be a man and go see if she needs help." Shaking his head a finally time, Alexander put on his best smile and fixed his new outfit that he bought for the date. It wasn't anything to fancy and one of the sales rep had helped him pick it out he was grateful to her. He was just gonna show up in what he usually wore, but the sales rep wasn't gonna hear anything about it. Walking up behind Kristen he stared out across the ocean and the stars. "You know, people always ask me if I think we're alone in this universe. I like to think we're not." His best smile turned into a goofy one as he chuckled at his own joke, as he looked down at her. "Good evening Ms. Granger, I hope you weren't waiting to long? And as your date this evening, might I say you look absolutely stunning, you know for an alien at least." He grinned again as he waited for her to respond.

Yami Miyagaw

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:43 am
          User Image

Name: Marcus
          Race: Inu
          Money: $1000
          Company: Melpomene and Integra
          Mood: Curious

Marcus noticed she didnt know the greeting, which made him wonder idly what the centaurs were teaching their younglings these days. Though he was unaware of whatever circumstance had prevented her from learning. Though seeing her blush reminded him of something in the back of his mind...wasnt it his brother who ended their conflict by marrying one? That was a bad idea as the sound of their torment echoed through his head for a moment. Though he didnt show it on his face his mind snapped to to silence them.

His body stilled as he wrested with those thoughts but was suddenly halted as he heard the dual sounds. Looking at her his eye widened a bit as he fully understood what she was, though it wasnt with fear more of a fascination.
          "Its been a long time since I met one of your kind...and the last one I met wasnt nearly as friendly as you are." He chuckled softly. "Him and I didnt part as friends, though its a bit hard to kill me...I've tried." He added that last part more under his breath. He turned to face her and used his hands to take hers, placing the back of her hand on his forehead as he bowed slightly. "A pleasure Melpomene." His Scottish accent was warm and he said the name right. He let go of her hand and straightened up, turning slightly to see the both of them. "Its been...a long time since I've spoken with others...so I might sound off." He shrugged his shoulders as if this was natural.

Two inhuman beings other then himself...seems this festival brought out the others. But that did make him wonder a bit. He could see that Integra came for the party and also to try out her shoes...which he found odd, but understandable. He slipped a hand in his pocket and closed it about the note.
          "I did come for the party. And I see you have as well." He glanced over at Mel and tilted his head. "Though it hasnt started yet...for me its just been...well a long time since I have seen or smelled the ocean." Which made him think of olden days when he had went to conquer others.

Coheart

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:56 am
          User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Anxious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
          Outfit
          About Priya

Priya smiled and with a wave of her hand, the flower was gone, dissipating into the light. "Not exactly. I have the ability to bend light. Illusions and glamours are what I can do where ever there is a source of light." She smiles as she looks to see more people arriving. Out of instinct and habit, she scooted closer to Xavier, almost as if poised to hide from them, but still slightly brave enough to try to face it.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
          • Married 100
          • Friendly 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:58 am
          Krylancelo Mooncrest

User Image

╔══════════════╗
          ►ι αм: Down◄
          ►мσηєу: $1000◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Standing up and putting on her best face while talking to Alexander◄
          ►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Red checkered shirt, ripped jeans, cowboy boots and hat.◄
          ►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
          ►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
          ╚══════════════╝

User Image

The memories won't stop coming. One such memory was the two of them dancing in the moonlight during a random country song playing on the radio on a hill. The mood was set so perfectly since they were alone and her ex timed it so that it would be a full moon. Oh what she wouldn't give to dance with him again...to have him back and hold her in his arms telling her that he is okay and he will never leave her again, but that will never happen. He died that night after prom and she has to move on for her own sake if she is ever going to find happiness again.

She heard a voice talk to her saying, "You know, people always ask me if I think we're alone in this universe. I like to think we're not". Who said that? First she hit the power button on her phone so it could enter her lock screen before removing her knees from her face. Then she stood up, put her phone into her pocket and wiped away the tears on her face as he told her, "Good evening Ms. Granger, I hope you weren't waiting too long? And as your date this evening, might I say you look absolutely stunning, you know for an alien at least". He had this goofy looking grin on his face that amused her, although she probably be laughing a bit if she weren't so down at the moment. Still, she didn't want to ruin this date so she produced the best smile she could as she said to him,

"Why thank ya, though ah feel a little under dressed comparing myself ta ya. Buy ya lookin pretty sharp yourself too. This is like a city boy with a farmer girl. Hehehe~! But ya know...ah nevah asked that question ta myself or other people. The whole alone in the universe thang. It just never occurred ta me but coming here has sure changed my perspective on a few thangs, like there is more to it than humans and how non-humans can have human problems too...and ah rambled on again didn't ah? Geez..."  
          PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:29 am
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Xavier Mercer

"Oh, my mistake." He smiles, then turns towards her as she scoots closer to him, before he looks around, noticing the crowd of newcomers. "Feeling uncomfortable? How about we go somewhere else until the party? That way you can be at ease at least until then." He stands up and, with a comforting smile on his face, offers Priya his hand, to help her up. "Anywhere else you like to go?"
          Kirenai Yuki

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
          • Tycoon 200
          • Overstocked 200
          • Elocutionist 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:29 am
          Coheart
          asbloodrunscold
          sabreworg

User Image

╔══════════════╗
          ►ι αм: Weird◄
          ►мσηєу: $1000◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Mounting Integra◄
          ►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Yang being Yang
          ►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
          ►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy (Child Form)◄
          ╚══════════════╝

User Image

Yang is not quite sure what is happening to her. When she had gotten out of bed, she accidentally tripped over her own tail and when making breakfast she messed up her first omelet flip and had to do it all over again. Other incidents happened as well as mistakes being made that she normally wouldn't make. Meditation was also more difficult than usual because half of the time she felt this negative energy surrounding her. She isn't sure why this is happening but she knew that staying in her home all day is a dumb idea on a day where joyous celebrations are happening. All she needs to do is to seek out a party and crash it with the hopes of creating positive energy to negate the negative that she somehow acquired.

From her house she called upon her flying cloud and took flight high into the heavens and touched the clouds as she traveled at high speeds to an unplanned destination at the beach. She stopped there because she notice a gathering happening there and where is a gathering are plenty of people she can mingle with. But who among them to pick? As she stood up from her cloud, she did the classic "Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo". Her victors, or perhaps from their perspective her victims, were a centaur and two other human looking figures. Oh she knew must be done! With a cute grin on her face she jumped off her cloud and dive bombed toward the centaur. At the last second she flipped her body and successfully mounted the centaur.

"Yeeee~! Giddy up horsey~!"  
          PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:39 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Anxious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
          Outfit
          About Priya

Priya warred with herself for a moment before nodding at his suggestion. "I hear the Captain's deck is not too far from here." She places her hand delicately in his, "How about we go there?" She smiled softly her hand shaking slightly. She was nervous, but she was braving it.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
          • Married 100
          • Friendly 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
          • Tycoon 200
          • Overstocked 200
          • Elocutionist 200
          PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:43 am
          Xavier Mercer

"Alright, let's go." He pulls Priya up, gently, smiling at her as he does so. "We can talk a little more easily there, hopefully. Definitely better than here." He looks at her hand, shaking in his. "And there's no reason you should keep being uneasy when we can move so that you're not." He looks back up to her face and smiles, before gathering his things and leading her to the deck. ((Exit))
          Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:36 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

Outfit
          About Priya

Priya smiled back, feeling alot more at ease. She stands and brushes some sand off herself before being led to the Captain's Deck.

{exits}

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
          • Married 100
          • Friendly 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
          • Object of Affection 150
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Winged 100
          PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:49 pm
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                          Aldous Huxley
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme finally arrived at the beach to find the festivities already in full swing. He found a rack to chain his bike to and smiled as he walked out further onto the sand, pausing only to take a ticket for the raffle before he moved on. But as he walked, his smile slowly began to fade. His brow began to furrow and he held his clasped hands close to his chest. Suddenly he felt very nervous… He had come here with the thought that maybe it was time to meet more people and enjoy a good time with the friends that he had already made, but now that the day had come he almost wanted to go back home and do some painting, write some scores; anything but to stay here in a sea of unfamiliar faces. Esme took one step back, foot turned slightly as though to go back the way he had come. This was a mistake… the crowd was too big. He shouldn’t be here. He didn’t even see anyone he knew; why did he think that he might?

After a moment Esme took a breath to compose himself and lightly slapped his cheeks. Hadn’t he said he would come? What if his friends did show up and he wasn’t there? What if tomorrow he woke up and regretted missing out on the fun? From what he had heard, there would be plenty of activities to keep everyone engaged and having a good time; did he really want to miss out? A small voice tried to insist that it wasn’t worth it, that he didn’t want to be around all of these strangers, but Esme shoved it down and literally ran further onto the beach. He was here now and he was going to stay! What was this strange feeling all of a sudden, anyway? He felt before like he had made so much progress over only three days and it was a little distressing to know that it could crumble away in just an instant. He felt almost afraid to speak to anyone when he had so been looking forward to the idea before. Maybe he just needed a drink or something… Yes. He just needed to relax a little.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
          ♪♪♫ Company: His self doubt
          ♪♪♫ Mood: Nervous, shy, a little afraid
          ♪♪♫ Money: $949
          ♪♪♫ OOC:
          ♪♪♫ Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:40 pm
          No One

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: Feeling: Ill...The Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

The mysterious man hacked and coughed a tarry chuckle as he limped his way through the festival, occasionally gesturing a hello with his black gloved hand to the occasional smiling passerby. Raising a covered arm to his mouth, he hacked into it, tapping his chest with his fingertips not long after. How long had he been buried beneath the sand, waiting for a chance to come back to life? He hummed quietly to himself in thought, his hands tucked deep in the pockets against himself as he hid any of what skin could peek out - if he could even call it that. He missed his real form, his human form... This was nothing but a gooey cloak as long as people attended the festival. With a small sigh he drifted from the face painting stand over to the grape eating competition, the sun searing what small vision he contained. If only three small couples would partake of his fruit, he could at least smile a bit more... Could feel the rays of sun against his true skin again... Could watch over people and have fun at this festival. But alas, he was stuck to watch the people around him run and scream with joy.

Partake of the fruit..." He groaned to anyone who might be listening. "No need to climb to Mykronos... No need to figure riddle upon riddle... Find your soul mate before the new year starts... I'll show you the way...~" His hand slid inside the flap of his cloak, feeling along at the tender yellow mythical item tucked away inside. Someone could have recognized the myth by now, couldn't they? The long and winding story of finding your soul mate atop the island of Mykronos - entering Love's Orchard by answering the riddle scrawled in front of them. He coughed and hacked again. Perhaps a sign would be best. Yes, one that could hang along his chest so as people would ask what he meant. So they could recognize the item itself. He scowled at the ground sourly, his face kept in by shadows. Or perhaps if he found that Incubus. A flash of blond hair flickered over his memories, and he turned to view the entrance of the area, waving to anyone now walking in. "Nanoa fruit for sale...!"

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:03 pm
          Rihenian

User Image

User Image

If there ever comes a day where we can't be together
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - keep me in your heart.
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'll stay there forever.

"I'm happy for you! I've been really busy, but well. And yourself? You look pretty." Philip might've said that part a bit more softly as heat came to his cheeks. All this time alive and he still couldn't compliment a woman without blushing. But he was telling the truth. The first time he met her, he still thought she was pretty. Of course, appearances weren't something he really took in when meeting people. They were nice things to take note of eventually, though.

It was nice to recognize at least one person among these strangers. Though the revenant aspired to constantly make new friends, a good face in a crowd offered him solace. Made him feel like he wasn't lost or unfit to be there, all alone. All the sudden, the sound of shouting drew Philip's attention. He blinked in surprise and looked back, smiling sheepishly. Clearly someone was excited for the upcoming events. More and more people began arriving, and the man couldn't help but stare and stand next to Zoe, looking about curiously. Philip looked down at his friend timidly and offered a smile. "Would you like to stay together for the time being? Maybe go to some of the stalls? A-Although, I'm not much for bobbing for apples. Water and I don't exactly go together. Especially not with forceful submersion." He attempted a weak, awkward laugh while scratching the back of his head.

xxxxx Currently Wearing

How lucky I am
          xxxxxxxxx to have someone
          that makes saying
          "goodbye"
          so hard. xxx x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:49 pm
          User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
          ██████████████████████████████

-Enter-

As it turned out, Sahar didn't stop by the bar though it wasn't because he had any troubles finding the beach, but because as soon as he reached it he was distracted by the attractions set up for the festival. It really didn't take much to lure him over to the event grounds, however, once he stepped onto the beach an odd feeling came over him. He couldn't quite place it, but something felt off. Sahar's excitement quickly brushed away the feeling though and he continued once more.

Not far from the entrance to the fairgrounds there was a hooded man waving to people, claiming to have Nanoa fruit. But...that couldn't be right, could it? He slowed a bit to get a good look at the man, a frown tugging at his lips. From his research, he had found that the Nanoa fruit couldn't be taken out of the area it grew in. How could he have one? After taking a good look at him, Sahar decided that it wasn't a good idea to question him. He looked far too sketchy!

Sahar ignored the hooded man in favor of picking up a raffle ticket and seeing what rides were set up. There were so many people there already and it seemed like there was a lot to do, it was just so exciting, he didn't know where to start first! He was so preoccupied that he almost ran into someone. "Oh! Sorry!" He quickly apologized to the familiar man. "Oh, you work with Tsukasa, right? Um, Esme, was it?" He remembered the guy from the barbeque a few days ago, it was hard to forget hair that color! "Are you here alone?"

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Excited <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Smooth Operator 100
          • Battle: Rogue 100

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
          • Object of Affection 150
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Winged 100
          PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:28 pm
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                          Aldous Huxley
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme had just decided that maybe he would be a bit less nervous if he had a drink in hand, but it was still incredibly difficult to move from his spot. All around him were faces he didn’t know; they were all starting to morph and blend into the same, blank face over and over. Was this really such a good idea? Was he having some kind of panic attack? Esme jumped out of his skin with a surprised squeak when he heard a voice just behind him, the blue haired male so out of sorts that he did not even recognize it at first. But when he turned to see Sahar, a smile began to light his expression. He did not know that man well, but a familiar face was more than welome right then and his nervous jitters began to fade. ”Y-yes! That’s me… And you are Sahar.” Esme replied softly, his cheeks warming a little as he remembered the misunderstanding about his attachment to Tsukasa. Sahar asked if he was alone and Esme nodded before looking down and shoving the toes of one foot into the sand.

”I thought it m-might be good for me… If I just came out alone, then… then I would have to meet new people and…” Esme laughed at himself a little and shook his head. ”Um… it didn’t really work out that way. I got here and I… Well, it’s like I got afraid of everyone all of a sudden. But I’m happy to see you; it helps to see someone I recognize.” Esme looked back up at the dark skinned man with a smile.

”Are you here alone as well?”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
          ♪♪♫ Company: Sahar
          ♪♪♫ Mood: Nervous, shy, happy to see a face he knows
          ♪♪♫ Money: $949
          ♪♪♫ OOC:
          ♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games