Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm
empress dee
BogardAndy
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy
empress dee
JoyRose

Seeing Dee dozing (and her parents and Rock fading fast), Jinxi packed up the last game and asked the staff to show them to their rooms. "Of course, Rock and I will just use my room," she added.

The staff let Rock wake his mother, or just put a blanket over her there in the library should he decide that was better, and showed them to various rooms, each comfortable if a bit primitive.

Dee slept comfortably as she was dreaming of Terry. Rock just placed a blanket over his mom and had Jinxi lead the way to her room.

Hours had gone by in what seemed like minutes, and the sun was just beginning to rise.

Meanwhile, in Southtown in the Renaissance Galaxy, Andy Bogard was coming to from his accident. He saw his baby boy, he saw Lemnear, he saw Mai, but he did not see Raditz. He glanced around the room and realized that he was in the hospital. "How long was I out? Lemnear, sweetheart, could you tell me through your mind how long I was asleep for?"

Please notice that the bolded texts in this post can be referenced in the Village Library.

Lemnear gets slowly awaken by her father's voice inside her mind and even though her mind & soul is developing faster than her body... she does not quite have "the hang of" time. " Several days' and nights' ( or minutes' ) to many daddy. ", Lemnear answered as best she could, letting Mai, her mother, "listen" too.

"I see. Thank you sweetie."

Turning to Mai, Andy said, "Please go get Ken and let him know I am awake at long last."

"Sure thing.," Mai replied and ran off to go find Ken with her two children in her arms.

Mai returned with Ken and Ken asked Andy to try and get out of bed. When Andy tried, he found he could not due to dizziness. Ken then headed into the bathroom nearby with a wash cloth, wet it and told Andy to lie down while Ken placed the cold cloth over Andy's eyes and nose. "This should help with the dizziness. Sleep for a while longer and when you wake up, come find me and we will try this again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 pm
empress dee
Rock had his hands tucked in his pockets, looking around the scenery. It really was quite beautiful. He followed the king and queen, staying stride for stride with Jinxi. He laughed at how playful Trixi was being as he thought of places where he and Jinxi could live. Though he knew that too soon would just ruin this moment. Once he got to know how the Mwrayrs lived then he could find just the right place for he and Jinxi to live and settle down. Currently, his heart was set on Harvest Gardens. It was peaceful there and he could work while keeping Jinxi and Trixi entertained. The mines were a great place to harvest gems and jewels and if they got bored doing that, then there was fishing, growing crops, and really living a farming life. Plus, if any crime happened, Rock could be there to protect the people not like any happened.

Rock had heard of the harvest sprites in the Gardens and wondered if there were things like that here. He also wondered if Jinxi would like a farm life. So, he asked her, "Jinxi, I was thinking... once we are done with our visit and we finally decide on a place to live, what do you think of Harvest Gardens? Its peaceful there, and there are things that I know that you two would love. I mean, you remember the mines right? All those gems we picked? And lets not forget that mom has her own little farm in her basement if you guys want to practice first. The only things we won't be able to do at the mansion is harvest gems or do any fishing. But, we can raise the animals, harvest the crops growing in there, and be rewarded. There are tons of trees that need harvesting in mom's basement and they are each sorted by season. Three different basement levels with three different crop and tree types. And by harvesting them, not only does it provide meals for the customers upstairs, but it provides meals for us. Ma has a great deal of recipes she can teach you guys if you need them. I learned a few, but my specialty is sandwiches. We can live at the mansion for a while just so we can get the hang of farming, then its to the gardens. Cool?"

Jinxi thought about it for a moment, admiring the flowers as they walked by. Finally she looked up at Rock and admitted, "I'm not sure I'd be much of a farmer." She indicated the flowers and bushes and trees all around them. "These are kept up by professional gardeners. I've never had much luck with plants. But mining gems might be fun, at least for a while."

Queen Rajeena laughed hearing Jinxi's ideas. "Being a wife and mother will be very exciting, I promise," she smiled. Then she turned to the pair of guests just arriving: a lovely girl who looked a like a human about Jinxi's age only with eerily brilliant yellow eyes and hair, and an older woman looking closer to 30 human years old, with darker blond hair and dancing blue eyes. Jinxi bounded into the older woman's arms shouting her name with joy, "Wanda!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:39 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock had his hands tucked in his pockets, looking around the scenery. It really was quite beautiful. He followed the king and queen, staying stride for stride with Jinxi. He laughed at how playful Trixi was being as he thought of places where he and Jinxi could live. Though he knew that too soon would just ruin this moment. Once he got to know how the Mwrayrs lived then he could find just the right place for he and Jinxi to live and settle down. Currently, his heart was set on Harvest Gardens. It was peaceful there and he could work while keeping Jinxi and Trixi entertained. The mines were a great place to harvest gems and jewels and if they got bored doing that, then there was fishing, growing crops, and really living a farming life. Plus, if any crime happened, Rock could be there to protect the people not like any happened.

Rock had heard of the harvest sprites in the Gardens and wondered if there were things like that here. He also wondered if Jinxi would like a farm life. So, he asked her, "Jinxi, I was thinking... once we are done with our visit and we finally decide on a place to live, what do you think of Harvest Gardens? Its peaceful there, and there are things that I know that you two would love. I mean, you remember the mines right? All those gems we picked? And lets not forget that mom has her own little farm in her basement if you guys want to practice first. The only things we won't be able to do at the mansion is harvest gems or do any fishing. But, we can raise the animals, harvest the crops growing in there, and be rewarded. There are tons of trees that need harvesting in mom's basement and they are each sorted by season. Three different basement levels with three different crop and tree types. And by harvesting them, not only does it provide meals for the customers upstairs, but it provides meals for us. Ma has a great deal of recipes she can teach you guys if you need them. I learned a few, but my specialty is sandwiches. We can live at the mansion for a while just so we can get the hang of farming, then its to the gardens. Cool?"

Jinxi thought about it for a moment, admiring the flowers as they walked by. Finally she looked up at Rock and admitted, "I'm not sure I'd be much of a farmer." She indicated the flowers and bushes and trees all around them. "These are kept up by professional gardeners. I've never had much luck with plants. But mining gems might be fun, at least for a while."

Queen Rajeena laughed hearing Jinxi's ideas. "Being a wife and mother will be very exciting, I promise," she smiled. Then she turned to the pair of guests just arriving: a lovely girl who looked a like a human about Jinxi's age only with eerily brilliant yellow eyes and hair, and an older woman looking closer to 30 human years old, with darker blond hair and dancing blue eyes. Jinxi bounded into the older woman's arms shouting her name with joy, "Wanda!"

"We could do that. Like I said, mining makes lots of money especially if we live in flower bud village. Diamonds are worth 500 g each. And if you don't want to sell the gems, I can open a shop in flower bud and be a rival blacksmith to the one already there. And if we open a unique shop where we make clothes and armor and such, it will really become something of a rich place. Mining is fun too. Oh, so this is who we were supposed to meet."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:02 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"We could do that. Like I said, mining makes lots of money especially if we live in flower bud village. Diamonds are worth 500 g each. And if you don't want to sell the gems, I can open a shop in flower bud and be a rival blacksmith to the one already there. And if we open a unique shop where we make clothes and armor and such, it will really become something of a rich place. Mining is fun too. Oh, so this is who we were supposed to meet."

Editing my last post: It was Trixi who bounded into Wanda (as told by the brown dialog) - sorry for any confusion.

While Trixi was all excited about hugging Wanda, who hugged back with a smile, Jinxi slowed at the approach of the other woman. She had started to tell Rock, "A bejeweled clothing shop could be lots of ..." when she trailed off. Tilting her head to one side in surprise, she finally asked, "Dawn?"

Dawn nodded and smiled a little in response. Hearing Jinxi, Trixi looked up abruptly, adding, "Dawn? But Dawn never EVER portals!"

By now the king and queen arrived at a more sedate pace. "We welcome you to Mwrar, Wanda, Dawn," Rextyr intoned graciously.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:49 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Editing my last post: It was Trixi who bounded into Wanda (as told by the brown dialog) - sorry for any confusion.

While Trixi was all excited about hugging Wanda, who hugged back with a smile, Jinxi slowed at the approach of the other woman. She had started to tell Rock, "A bejeweled clothing shop could be lots of ..." when she trailed off. Tilting her head to one side in surprise, she finally asked, "Dawn?"

Dawn nodded and smiled a little in response. Hearing Jinxi, Trixi looked up abruptly, adding, "Dawn? But Dawn never EVER portals!"

By now the king and queen arrived at a more sedate pace. "We welcome you to Mwrar, Wanda, Dawn," Rextyr intoned graciously.

"Dawn, I do believe we spoke via telepathy not too long ago. You are from portal central aren't you? I am Rock Howard Bogard and I am Jinxi's husband."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:21 am
empress dee
"Dawn, I do believe we spoke via telepathy not too long ago. You are from portal central aren't you? I am Rock Howard Bogard and I am Jinxi's husband."

Dawn nodded graciously to Rock, telepathically sending Indeed. Congratulations to you both.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:33 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Dawn nodded graciously to Rock, telepathically sending Indeed. Congratulations to you both.

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

At that Rock watched the group reminisce and to hear why Dawn used a portal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:55 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

Meanwhile, back in the Renaissance Galaxy, in the Bogard Mansion, Terry had awoken from his slumber and felt refreshed. He headed upstairs where Dee had been serving the customers and took a seat by the bar.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:34 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

Wanda was clearly a familiar face as other residents gathered to greet her. Dawn's reserved presence gave her space to approach Rock, extending her hand in a gesture of friendship. I had a moment and knew you were here, so I came to make physical contact with you. Our bond will be stronger for it, and should you ever need to 'talk' to me, you need only call my name.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:04 pm
Meanwhile, in the hospital, Andy awoke sometime later and was able to get out of bed when Ken prompted him to. Andy was looking forward to going back home at last.  

BogardAndy

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:37 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

Wanda was clearly a familiar face as other residents gathered to greet her. Dawn's reserved presence gave her space to approach Rock, extending her hand in a gesture of friendship. I had a moment and knew you were here, so I came to make physical contact with you. Our bond will be stronger for it, and should you ever need to 'talk' to me, you need only call my name.

Vegeta, out of boredom, took off to the west in the Renaissance Galaxy and harvested an opal. He then headed to Nalith where he used his scouter for a portal reading. He had gotten the information of whereabouts the portal was used thanks to overhearing Dee talking to herself about her recent adventure and the delightful flowery scenery. When Vegeta got the portal reading, he smashed the opal, which re-opened the portal that King Rextyr had made the night before and stepped on through.

The Prince of all Saiyans was taken to the same path that King Rextyr had arrived the night before and used his scouter to locate Rock's location knowing that Rock was there.

He used his power of flight to quickly meet up with everyone, and with a smirk he said, "So this is the infamous Mwrayr. My name is Prince Vegeta. Rock you already know me. And I didn't formally introduce myself at the party to Jinxi. But, I am usually the bar tender at Dee's mansion."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:00 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

Meanwhile, back in the Renaissance Galaxy, in the Bogard Mansion, Terry had awoken from his slumber and felt refreshed. He headed upstairs where Dee had been serving the customers and took a seat by the bar.

"Would you like something to eat, sweetheart?" Dee asked as she made her way to Terry.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:01 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

Rock nodded, "I shall keep that in mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:46 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

"Would you like something to eat, sweetheart?" Dee asked as she made her way to Terry.

"Sure. Make me an english muffin with peanut butter. Extra drippy."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

"Sure. Make me an english muffin with peanut butter. Extra drippy."

"You got it." Dee went into the kitchen and made for Terry exactly what he wanted. The muffin was so drippy, Dee served it in a bowl.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games