Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Melancholy [ Location ] Soleil Park
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx Tsuki had left her apartment with violin case in hand like always. She never left without it. Today was a special day though, and her expression was rather glum as she made her way to one of her favorite places to be. The park...Not many people came here as far as she knew. Or if they did, it wasn't normally at the time she came. She normally went to the park when it wasn't overly light out. Or when the sun wasn't blazing. Most times she came out at night. However, it was fairly early in the morning currently when she arrived. The weather being a bit nice. Once arriving, she went to one of the benches by a large willow tree and set her case down, unclasping the locks to open it and then took out her violin and bow.

Closing her eyes, she brought her violin up and began to play, letting her emotions out through the song. I can't believe she's gone...I'm alone yet again. I should have known better though. Someone like me...has no right to be happy or love...What is even such feelings? All I can do is remain with the mask over my face. For I honestly think no one will ever understand me or what is truly going on inside. How long has it been now. This day...where lovers are meant to be together. I'm sure there are others right now who are also alone. Perhaps to...they might feel just a hint of what I do as well. If so, this song will also hopefully be a light and cure for their wounded hearts. Just as it soothes mine.

OOC:Lol poeticness.
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:00 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil Choi | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
❛I didn't want to wake up.
I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to a violinist at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Cecil paced down the streets, feeling rather frustrated at the constant reminder of how a particular holiday which would inevitably fill the streets with couples young and old. He heaved a small sigh, and he’d once again make his way towards the usual seat he took in the park. One where the sun would shine directly at him. There were times he simply wished that vampires were like what people told young children in folklores, they disappear under the light. He ruffled his auburn locks, eventually reaching inside his shirt to pull out a silver chain with a engagement ring and a cross attaxhed. It was Christmas night. He would have proposed, they would have been a happy family with their own children by now. If only he knew what he could do. If only he knew he wasn’t allowed anywhere near a human.

No. He wasn’t allowed anywhere near anyone, in particular.

He leaned against the bench, his golden orbs gazing up into the sky. It was the same back then. The sky was clear, and the birds flee freely, yet in the streets, painful cries of crucifixion could be heard. His kind one by one, murdered with a stake. He could’ve died that day. He should have. His fingers traced the edges of his cross, and he’d once again heave a soft sigh. Why did he even bother coming out today? Oh, that’s right. He wanted to feel the pain, how it tightly clenched his heart when he would be reminded of his past. He wanted to remember, to never make the same mistakes twice. Or perhaps he was simply a masochist who enjoyed pain, itself.

A familiar melody resonated within his ears, the painful cries of a violin. It sounded so sad, and he would turn his head to the souce of the sound. There she stood. Long walnut locks, a petite figure, with each and every stroke as graceful as she could. He stared, allowing the cross to slip from his fingertips. Why such a sad melody on such a romantic holiday? Then again, who was he to complain. He was about the same. When it came to an end, however, Cecil would clap, a large grin plastered on his face. It was impossible to tell that he had been depressed at all, as if the gloomy mood he was in had never happened at all. ”Wow! That’s amazing!” he cheered. ”How lucky am I to be able to hear such an amazing piece! You should enter a competition!” he laughed. It was how he got by, pretending to be happy. It was all he was good at, but at the same time, he was tired. So very tired.

”Oh, yeah! Who might you be? I’m Cecil!”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

The_Little_Rabbit

PUMMMY

Trash

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxx Tsuki had become lost in her own world, seeming to become one with the music as her body swayed in tune to her playing. Like many musicians, there was something always thought about while playing as well as an image hoping to be portrayed. Though then again, this image could be different to everyone who heard the song. For her, even though it was daytime right now, in her mind while playing it was sunset and she was playing by the seaside. There would be a meadow of flowers beneath her feet and behind her, a forest of trees in bloom. As the wind would blow, a breeze of cherry blossom petals would swirl around her and out towards the sea as if going on a faraway journey. As her song came to an end, the image began to fade, and a tear slid down her face at the final note of the song. This is my farewell to you…You will never be forgotten. I just wished you weren’t like the rest…Everyone leaves eventually. How long till the next person leaves? I should have known…May you live your life and be happy. The female who had thought she was alone, opened her eyes with a snap and twirled around as she heard clapping. This was a first for Tsuki to have been caught slightly off guard and she quickly placed a light smile on her features, wiping the tear that had fallen with the back of her hand. The male behind her was fairly tall in her eyes, with a lean but perhaps hidden muscular build. His auburn hair that curled at the ends mixed with his golden eyes was like that of a morning sun on the horizon. Tsuki was sure if she starred long enough, she might get entranced and trapped by those golden orbs of his that laid behind his glasses. How did I not hear him approach? He seems…a bit odd? Is this how…I appear at times? There was a weakness Tsuki had in her mask. A flaw. Just like there was in others who held the same mask. Those who wore masks covering their pain, could tell when another person was doing it as well. Or most the time it could be figured out. Tsuki had been lucky well so far she had. For she was good at hiding behind her façade. But times like this, it made her feel vulnerable. Her mask having already been seen. Just like how she saw his. Only because it came off so strong that is. Of course, being of her nature, she said nothing. For there was a reason why people held their masks, even after knowing that their façade could have been caught.

So with a smile and breaking the eye contact, she lowered her violin before speaking. ”Should I? I’ve been in competitions before. The unfortunate part to them is that you have to play a certain way. I rather enjoy when I’m able to play freely. However, I am glad you enjoyed the music. Would you like to know the name of the piece?” Tsuki paused for a moment as he introduced himself, taking this time to set her violin and bow back in the case and close it. After doing so, she introduced herself. ”Tsukiko is my name…but you may call me Tsuki or Kiko if you so wish to do so. It is a pleasure to meet you Cecil…”

OOC:
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:38 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil Choi | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
❛I didn't want to wake up.
I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to Tsukiko at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

His expression froze when he noticed how a tear would trickle down the sides of her face once her performance was near towards the ending. It was Valentines, yet there was someone playing something so gloomy in the park. Who was he to complain, though? He was feeling just about the same. In fact, he liked that performance. He felt the emotions, and it certainly made him feel more gloomy than he was before he came by. She’d turn around when she heard his applause, but Cecil felt a little uncomfortable looking at her eyes. He felt as if she could see through him at the first glance, through the facade he so desperately kept up for as long as he could imagine. Yet he felt familiarity with her. As if they shared something in common. Was it the emotions? Was it something else? He couldn’t quite put a finger on what it is.

”Really? Why would you need to play a certain way? Doesn’t that spoil the fun in music? Aren’t we all allowed to play however we want? Is that how things work in this century?” he crossed his arms and let out a small huff. It felt a little strange, a little unfair, but of course, Cecil wouldn’t care all too much about that either. He’d look away from her eyes, deciding not to look at the piercing gaze of hers. He didn’t want to be reminded of how unreal he was, how he wasn’t being himself at all. He wanted to escape that reality, and she seemed to be pulling him back into this nightmare of his. ”Is that a song you wrote? Why are you playing such a sad song on such a joyous day? It’s valentine’s!” he clasped his hands as he eventually stood from where he sat. Joyous event? Who was he kidding. Valentine’s was revolting. It was depressing, utterly disgusting. He couldn’t stand the sight of couples, and to wbe hones, he was thankful not many came to the park today. At least not at this moment.

”Tsuki or Kiko-..” he scratched his chin, finding himself deep in thought. ”I’ll call you Kiko! It sounds like the ticking sound of the clock, like how your performance made me forget about time!” a goofy grin stretched across his face, and he’d sound just a little ridiculous with his statement, but he supposed it was how he should act. Being ridiculous.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: sorry! Been busy with assignments ;A ;

The_Little_Rabbit

PUMMMY

Trash

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxx While the male named Cecil spoke, Tsuki almost seemed to be studying him as she put a finger on her lips and displayed a playful smile while tilting her head. This century? Oh?~ So he’s older than he appears as well…I wonder what he is now…but there is a sense of similarity. His scent…mm…though it could just be cologne? Heh~ Also that pose…that was a bit childlike…not that I should be talking… Tsuki also noticed how he was the first to break the eye contact. She had been quite content by being lost and entranced in those golden orbs of his. But oh well.~ To his statement, she would reply, ”Didn’t you know~ All competitions are like that in this day and age… if you want to win that is. Although I was never one to follow the rules much. I just played the way I enjoyed playing, hoping to reach the hearts of my audience. Heh~ I would have to agree with you as it does spoil the fun if forced to play a certain way.” Tsuki paused a moment, wondering if her words also made sense. She to, like him, implied that she had experienced other decades before. ”Do you happen to play something as well?”~

Tsuki had asked Cecil this because she was curious and also because if he didn’t it meant he was just a music lover. Which was also fine. Anyone who appreciated the arts had to be a good person or at least somewhat good person. Humming she smiled and nodded. ”It is a song I wrote…the meaning of it…and who I wrote it for…well lets just say the song means a lot to me…~” Tsuki laughed lightly and looked up into the sky. ”Mmm~ I was playing to express and soothe the emotions I felt inside. Many musicians do as such~ As for it being a joyous day…I suppose one could think of today as joyous. After all~ I just met you…” Her words trailed off as she glanced at him again while hearing his reply to what he would call her. Honestly, Valentine’s day had been something she looked forward to. Though had stopped looking forward to after she became widowed and have countless people to continue leaving her. Now, Valentine’s Day just brought up painful memories and each time she saw a couple, her heart twisted in pain. Luckily, the positive outcome of this was that she was able to compose songs and create dolls based on her strong feelings.

Anyway…
Cecil’s words caused Tsuki’s cheeks to flame crimson as she covered her mouth with her hand, a bubbly laugh flowing out as he chose to call her Kiko and comparing it to the sound of a clock. O-oh…my…I haven’t heard that nickname in decades… In honesty, this wasn’t the first time she heard such cheesy words. But it wasn’t something she often thought about anyway counting only one other person had called her Kiko…that person having been very dear to her. So in one of the rare moments, he had heard a true laugh and seen a bright smile after he had uttered such ridiculousness. In response after getting hold of herself again, her tone light, and a small smile spread along her face, she spoke,”You’ll be the second person to call me by that name.~ The first to use it in such a way though. Hmm~ my performance made you forget about time as well? It often does the same to me…"~Although time always seems to be frozen in place in my eyes…Or I suppose more accurately. I’m the one frozen in place as both the world and time moves ahead…

OOC:No worries~ I just started my job haha. Lemme know if I need to fix anything~
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:12 pm
oOoTragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

The park seemed empty today and it was the kind of enviroment Logan was looking for. Specially in a day like this. Maybe he would go get a drink later on aswell or go to his own home and just do some target practice either way he did not enjoy this day. It was a thing that became a holiday after his time but even so what it representedbrought up the things he wanted to forget the most. Made him want to go out and kill every werewolf he could find. He made his way to a bench and sat down, his back leaned back, his leg crossing over the other and his arms stratched and resting on the back. By looking at this man you could tell he was old fashioned, wearing a cowboy hat and clothes but he never cared about other peole's opinion. He layed his head back and closed his eyes, the hat covering the sun's rays, not that it burned him or anything but he found it annoying.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah grumbled a little to herself as she headed towards the park. She had planned on going to try one of the many places to eat around here today, but the restaurant was completely booked for the whole day. Ugh, she had completely forgotten that today was Valentines day! She hated this holiday. Mostly because she was bitter about not having a date. Pouting, and grumping to herself, she walked through the gates of the park then glanced around. Well, at least there weren't too many couples around here. As she walked through the park, the young woman then noticed a guy laying on one of the park benches, but what really made her stop in her tracks was the fact the guy was wearing a cowboy hat. It was interesting to say the least. Staring at him curiously, she then started going towards the man before she stopped again not too far from him. "A park bench isn't a nice place for a nap unless you're looking to be molested." She said as she stared down at him. Well that was a weird way to start a conversation.. Why the heck did she start with that? Ugh, now he's going to think she's some sort of weirdo!

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:06 pm
oOoTragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan's eyes opened at the sound of someone's voice and he turned his gaze over to her before chuckling lightly. "Well I think im a little old for anyone to molest me." He said to her as his eyes met her's now. He however found it strange that he could not pick up her scent, was she even human? "How bout you little lady? What're you doing all alone on a day like this?" He asked her, his old western accent being quite noticible.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah looked at the man then chuckled a little. "You never know. Some people are into weird things." She commented as she found herself looking into his eyes. Staring into them for a moment, she then blinked and glanced away until he spoke to her again. "Me?" She asked. "Oh.. ah.. well.." She said, blushing just a little. It kind of was embarrassing to be alone on Valentines day. "Well you see I just haven't found the right guy to pull me in I guess... That and the place I wanted to eat at had no open tables for the rest of the day." She huffed softly. "What about you? What's a mysterious stranger like you doing all alone?" She asked, feeling a bit proud of herself for the 'mysterious stranger' bit. Ya know, like how they say in western movies... She was such a dork and she knew it. After a few moments Savannah found herself sitting on the bench next to the guy. She was never one to be shy about making new friends, that and if he tried anything she could easily break his arm, well that's what she thought anyway, not knowing yet that the person next to her was a vampire as well.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 am
oOoTragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan listened to her explanation as ti why she was alone and gave her a nod. "Ah I see. Surely with a little persussion you could find a place." He said with the implication of threatening people. Once she asked about him he sorta shrugged. "Just here enjoyin the piece n quiet. Might go to a bar later on though. I've never been one for valentines day." He said to her as she sat next to him. "Im pretty sure some handsome man will find his way to you in time." He said to her.

((OOC: I think she should meet my other character later on Dylan. Think they would get along well ))  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Savannah tilted her head at the man before she shook her head a little bit. No, she could never use intimidation to get what she wanted. She wasn't scary enough! Looking over at him as she sat down, her brown eyes stared up at him before she gave a small nod. "I see." She commented before her head tilted at the mention of the bar. "Would you mind having me tag along with you if you do go?" She asked curiously before she blinked and blushed a bit. "O-Oh. I'm not so sure. Maybe one day." She said a bit shyly before she glanced away for a moment. The vampire then watched as some kids ran around the park with each other and people with their pets. Smiling a little bit, she then looked at the man again. "I'm Savannah by the way."

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:39 pm
oOoTragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan looked at her for a moment once she asked if she could tag along with him and he grinned softly. "Didn't peg you for the drinkin type but how can I say no to a lovely lady." He said to her before turning his gaze to the kids. It reminded him of what he could've had. He listened to her talk about the future guy and chuckled. Once she introduced he tipped his hat and replied. "Logan Wesley." He responded to her saying his full name. "Tell me Savannah. You want to go get that drink now?" He asked in truth he himself wanted to forget about somethings, why not bring a drinking partner alone, he just hoped she could hold her alcohol well.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah looked at the man then chuckled a little bit. "Don't you know? You're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover." She said with a soft chuckle before she blushed a bit as he called her a 'lovely lady'. Watching the kids playing again, she then turned her head towards the man next to her once again. "It's nice to meet you Logan." She said cheerfully before tilting her head to the side a little bit. "Yeah. Sure." She said as she smiled at him before she stood up and stretched a little bit before waiting for the man to tell her which bar he planned on heading too. Since she wasn't a human she could hold her drinks better than a human could.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:35 am
oOoTragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled at her remark once she said to never judge a book by it's cover. "Forgive me. Im a bit antiquated." He said and also hinted, he has lived for a long time. He watched her as he stood up and then he did, revealing how much taller he was than her. He began walking and motioned her to follow him.

[exit to Captain's Deck]

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:02 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games