Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:44 pm
JoyRose
Lady of Madness
Hi everyone! emotion_kirakira

Hi! Your avatar always looks awesome!
Your Avi looks so pretty! I love the Blue hair!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:29 pm
Pink Fregia
Pink is here.

Since classes ended, I have been on vacation. My oldest & I made the drive across the country, from NM to NY. Then, once back home, I spent a week with her and the grands. Now, I'm in Colorado visiting my 2nd daughter for two weeks. I leave here on the 20th. I will stop off at my 1 st daughter's place and spend another week with her and the grands, before returning back to my home on the 27th.
Once home, I will be getting prepped for classes to resume. This semester will be my last, as I will be done and graduate. I will walk in the spring. So exciting to think I'm almost done.

Sent trade to Village Aide

Sounds like you've had a fantastic summer!! Good luck on your last year of school!
And thanks for the trade. heart  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:55 pm
Had a great day despite dreaming about getting stung by bees in two different dreams last night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:47 pm
We don't want any prizes this month. smile  

Lulu Rainsong

Mewling Cat

16,025 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:37 am
Speak for yourself, Queen. If my name is drawn, I want a prize. I love getting surprise mail like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:58 pm
I just got home from Klondike days and I had a blast. I first watched a dog show then I did a bathroom break, then I tested my blood sugar (it was 7.0, a good score), then I went on the big ferris wheel and got a good snapshot of the adult rides, then I went on the train ride (not as fun as the LRT just saying), then we looked for the tilt o whirl to no avail, then we went to have supper, I had my supper meds after eating, then we went to the kiddie land section where I found the rides I liked. I went on the merry go round, the kite flyer, the smaller ferris wheel and finally the tilt o whirl where we finally found it. I did so much walking my feet were demanding a foot soak when I got home so thats what I am doing now while typing. And yes, my feet are thanking me in their own way.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:55 am
Bleh...1 more day to work, a 7 day stretch, cause I switched with a co owrker last Friday for my bf's doctor's apmt! sweatdrop

BUt I'm positive biggrin gotta be xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:06 am
Queentintin
Bleh...1 more day to work, a 7 day stretch, cause I switched with a co owrker last Friday for my bf's doctor's apmt! sweatdrop

More money = more stuff to do that's fun, right?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:03 pm
empress dee
Queentintin

Ya, sure =) and more money for gas for truck, and to pay bills, or buy food xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:06 pm
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

Exactly. Now if only I could bring down this fever so I would have more energy.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:29 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

oh no a fever! poor you *hugs*!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:33 pm
what did tintin do today? hehe washed a lot of her clothes, hung them outside! checked her chicken's water dispenser, and checked her hens and rooster! they're all good, not another one gone yet! (fox has been around least a week now! )  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:33 pm
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

Thanks for the hug. I managed to break the fever finally. I had lots of ginger ale, some peanuts, and an advil before both of those.

I had been feeling crappy for the last couple of days and only now am I starting to feel better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:17 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

Thanks for the hug. I managed to break the fever finally. I had lots of ginger ale, some peanuts, and an advil before both of those.

I had been feeling crappy for the last couple of days and only now am I starting to feel better.

oh good! I'm happy knowing you feel better =) heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:38 am
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

oh good! I'm happy knowing you feel better =) heart

I even made a trip to the hospital to see what had been bugging me for the past week and it turns out that I caught that flu that was going around. The hospital did all sorts of tests though to be sure.

They did x rays, they did lab work, I even had a pee sample taken. They made sure to hook me up to an iv to restore some fluids since I was dehydrated. During that treatment, my tummy growled a few times indicating hunger, but I knew it wasn't safe to eat yet.

Yesterday I was able to have all three meals and feel good about it. Last night I did land a chill and a fever, but I think thats because I had my windows open when it was going to rain.

This morning I feel fine, save for a small earache but I get those whenever I sleep on one side for too long.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games