Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

alex: ... who knows
Tona: it seems very powerful, but that's interesting. It seems like you regained something that was lost...

Shiki: Yeah... wait, what? *Gives Tona a funny look* Oh, you mean that's what my soumamori gave me. No magic, but I got my arm back. *looking at his new hand*

[So just to be sure that I have my info right; Shiki's new arm can be seen by others (is it transparent?). And can he use this arm like his original arm? (to block and punch, as well as the new ability [which he will discover soon enough]?]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:58 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona: it seems very powerful, but that's interesting. It seems like you regained something that was lost...

Shiki: Yeah... wait, what? *Gives Tona a funny look* Oh, you mean that's what my soumamori gave me. No magic, but I got my arm back. *looking at his new hand*

[So just to be sure that I have my info right; Shiki's new arm can be seen by others (is it transparent?). And can he use this arm like his original arm? (to block and punch, as well as the new ability [which he will discover soon enough]?]

(It is slightly transparent, and you can do all the same stuff with it and the stretchy arm thing)
Alex: does it feel stronger. I feel like that seems kinda weak compared to the others  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:05 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

(It is slightly transparent, and you can do all the same stuff with it and the stretchy arm thing)
Alex: does it feel stronger. I feel like that seems kinda weak compared to the others

[including his armored form?]

Shiki: I dunno. Feels kinda like I have my old arm back, which feels weird all on it's own. *takes on his armored form again to see if his new arm reflects the change*

Kengo: *looks at Shiki* ... *looks at Tona* Tona, I need to test the limits of my magic. I need to know exactly what I'm capable of because I don't want to make the mistake of over or underestimating my abilities in battle again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:18 pm
Haru Yates
[

(The ghost hand can't take DMG)
*shikis hand changes to its armoured form, still is a ghost hand*
Tona: alright*tona plucks a leaf from a nearby bush and hands it to kengo* try to hold this in the air  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:28 pm
Xa44
(The ghost hand can't take DMG)
*shikis hand changes to its armoured form, still is a ghost hand*
Tona: alright*tona plucks a leaf from a nearby bush and hands it to kengo* try to hold this in the air

[It can't take damage, but can it block damage? *throws teacup at Shiki, who gasps and instinctively raises his arm to block it. It shatters upon hitting his ghost arm(?) and he gives me a look of uneasy confusion (o.O?)* Did he feel that?]

Kengo: *does as instructed, lifting the leaf a little higher than expected, but evens it out soon enough, balancing it with a wind spell*

[Kengo's good at concentrating on a task, but he mainly wants to know how powerful it is at max power.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm
Haru Yates

[It can't take damage, but can it block damage? *throws teacup at Shiki, who gasps and instinctively raises his arm to block it. It shatters upon hitting his ghost arm(?) and he gives me a look of uneasy confusion (o.O?)* Did he feel that?]

Kengo: *does as instructed, lifting the leaf a little higher than expected, but evens it out soon enough, balancing it with a wind spell*

[Kengo's good at concentrating on a task, but he mainly wants to know how powerful it is at max power.]

(He would feel it it his hand, but he wouldn't feel pain, because you can't kill a ghost)
*the leaf sits in the wind and it sits still, after a few seconds a real gust of wind blows it away*
Tona:...*keeping her eyes on the leaf*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:44 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(He would feel it it his hand, but he wouldn't feel pain, because you can't kill a ghost)
*the leaf sits in the wind and it sits still, after a few seconds a real gust of wind blows it away*
Tona:...*keeping her eyes on the leaf*

Kengo: ! *stops the spell*
Shiki: I got it! * reaches for the leaf, but it's further away than he thought and his ghost-hand extends to catch it* ...uh... *stares at his hand* eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:56 pm
Haru Yates

Alex: well that explains something
Tona: *@kengo* Why didn't you try to grab it?  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:03 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Kengo: *stares at Tona* ... Was I supposed to?

Shiki: *hands Tona the leaf with his non-ghost hand, (without looking at Tona or the leaf) then starts testing out his other hand* This... is pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:12 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

Shiki: *hands Tona the leaf with his non-ghost hand, (without looking at Tona or the leaf) then starts testing out his other hand* This... is pretty awesome.

Tona: you can control the wind, make a 2nt gust to grab it again*hand kengo the leaf again* try something else. Maybe fire?
Alex:*@shiki* catch *tosses lexcaliber at him*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:20 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona: you can control the wind, make a 2nt gust to grab it again*hand kengo the leaf again* try something else. Maybe fire?
Alex:*@shiki* catch *tosses lexcaliber at him*

Kengo: *takes the leaf* Fire? I don't want to accidentally burn your house down, Tona.

[wait, tosses at him? Y-you mean "to" him, right? cat_sweatdrop ]
Shiki: Huh? Woah! *tries to catch the sword while being mindful of where the blade is pointing*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:00 pm
Haru Yates

(Nope, at)
*without much time to react the sword hits shikis ghost arm, you still manage to grab it with the other*
Alex: well I guess you really can't kill a ghost
Tona: try to draw something with the fire, don't go out of control  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:43 am
Xa44
(Nope, at)
*without much time to react the sword hits Shikis ghost arm, you still manage to grab it with the other*
Alex: well I guess you really can't kill a ghost
Tona: try to draw something with the fire, don't go out of control

Shiki: You mean you were trying to kill me?! What kinda friend does that?!

Kengo: *takes note of Shiki's new ability before returning his attention to the task at hand* ... *raises his hand, focused on his fingertips and a mental image. Draws a simple infinity symbol to start [sideways 8]*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:05 am
Haru Yates

Alex: you've been through worse, also it's a giant sword you would obviously block it
*kengo lights up the leaf, it kinda looks like what you wanted except for it burning all the way through making more of a hole than anything*
Tona: it's an improvement  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm
Xa44

Kengo: *frowns*

Shiki: Well, yeah, of course I would! But you coulda given me a warning at least! And before you tell me that you did, know that "catch" is hardly a warning. Here, Catch! *throws Lex at Alex 'javelin-style'*

Kengo: !!! *stops what he's doing as he notices Shiki's stance. Doesn't get the chance to tell Shiki to stop as Lex gets thrown*

[note:"At release, a [thrown] javelin can reach speeds approaching 113 km/h (70 mph)". Shiki doesn't have a running start, but he's got his armored/alien form still on to make up for that.]  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff