Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Mari-Mari33

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:53 pm
wink Hi , I'm Mari rolleyes .I live in northern california biggrin . I'm 39 eek , Married biggrin , and have 2 kids smile . My first born just turned 18 crying and she introduced me to gaia xd . My other daughter is 3 whee .I love playing on Gaia blaugh , winning ,trading,bumping collecting,and everything else you need to create kool avi's exclaim exclaim I don't,and never will beg twisted exclaim (as I find this behavior dispicable) I enjoy the challenging (although sometimes frustrating xp ) Things one must do to earn GOLD here domokun . My moto redface Reality sucks give me back my dillusions and fantasies exclaim This Gaia does for me xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:06 pm
Hi My name is Vicki. I am a mother of five. Four girls and one boy. And we all love anime and manga. Thanks to Sailor Moon and Star Blazers of the late 70s. Inuyasha rocks. Anyways, my girls play around on Gaia and I thought it would be fun. I'm in the marketplace alot and would love any hints or tips you all got. I've been a part of the community for a couple of months. Hope to see you all around.  

mamakittler

Deminions

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:12 am
Call me River And I lke popcorn  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:57 pm
The name is Milk. ;3 Or Jimmy, feel free to call me either! Lets get this straightened out, I'm a 100% girl. The name Jimmy is a joke and it stuck.

As you can see, my avi isn't too cordinated and cool. Looks like a bunch of stuff lumped together. My goal is to finish my avi and make me look more... interesting.

I've been on Gaia for two whole years. ;D Feel free to ask me things. I'm alive in the Art Threads, RPs, and EDs. Find me and talk!  

xPurpleMilkx

ValleryPewter

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:41 pm
Hi! I'm Vallery. I live in Arizona. I've been on Gaia for a little over a year.

My goal? Well I was hacked today so I my goal right now is to get the stuff that was taken from me back (items are on my wish list yes i know its alot. If anybody would like to help out I would greatly appreciate it and will try to help you out as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:04 pm
i'm James i'm from sterling hights michigan i like football,soccer,tv,and computer.  

spaceballer96

Dragon Angel Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:45 pm
Yo, name's Geoff. been her for a grand total of Half a year!!^^
anyway, I sell some stupid things like the Tokens or some useless clothes.
I'm not selling anything at the moment, so don't bother, however you're more than welcome to try and trade me^^ (like it'll work... rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:02 pm
I'm Mariah,I like to play with male avatars because personally,they seem more fun to have.I really love to draw and read.I also like to write stories...even though I can't seem to ever finish them. lol But ideas for them pop up so often for them,it's pretty hard to keep comtinuing just one same story.

I was born in June,20 days late. whee Oddly though,I don't like being late for things.Guess that's just life.  

Dirty Donut Thoughts

MarinaSprout

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:24 pm
My real name is Rina. I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half. I like to buy things, and get money. Ugh....Yep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:37 pm
Hi I'm Jamila. I am a girl. My hair is brown. I like to write. I'm a senior in high school. I think of myself as sweet, inocent, and honest. My friends think im stubborn(in a good way), opinionated, and weird. I'm loyal, dedicated, and lazy. I'm conservative. I was born in 1990 in Los Angeles. My favorite animal is a wolf. If you want to know more contact me. I live in texas. ive been on gaia for about 2 years. i like to draw and read. My birthday is december 6. anything else u want to know tell me. ^-^  

jamila1990

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Chloe_33_Chloe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:03 am
do i have to  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:45 am
heart GOOD MORNING! THANKS FOR LETTING ME JOIN YOUR GUILD. IT'S BIG!!!! I WORK AT A HOSPITAL AS A HOUSEKEEPER, I AM 49 AND AM MARRIED, MY SISTER AND NEPHEW GOT ME STARED ON GAIA AND I'M HOOKED!!! IT'S A LOT OF FUN. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! heart  

deb1958

honey I love u

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:01 am
heart HI MY NAME IA RACHEL......I"M 38 YEARS OLD.......A MOTHER OF ONE LITTLE BOY HIS NAME IS JACOB HENRY...... THATS THE NAME I USE FOR EVERY WEB SITE I GO TO.....I HAVE ONLY BEEN A GAIA MEMBER FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW....STILL LEARNING THE GAME.......LOOKING TO MAKE FRIENDS......AND TO HAVE FUN AND MEET ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE......THANKS FOR TAKING UR TIME TO READ THIS VERY BORING MESSAGE LOL......HAVE A GREAT DAY  
sunfighter generated a random number between 1 and 666666 ... 435608!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:24 pm
hi im using my friends account......... sweatdrop xd sweatdrop 3nodding

im katherine yeh and im in 7th grade.........at mesa robles in hacienda

hieghts,california xd xd xd xd xd 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

sunfighter

silent0tears

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:06 am
smile My real name is Missy. I live in Missouri. I'm 29. I've been on Gaia for about 6 months. I work at a helpdesk/IT 3rd shift. I play from work most of the time when there is a low call volume for something to do.
My favorite game to play on gaia is pinball. smile  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces