Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:51 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"If I am going to be hunted then I might as well stay and fight. Just give me the "Go!" and I'll be ready."

Shin put himself in a stance he's used to and waited for a reply.
"...
Go!" Shinji dashed towards him, he drew back his hand and thrust them towards Shin, middle and index fingers extended.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:55 am
Shin stood there and shut his eyes quickly. The sound of air and feeling of wind blowing gave him a quick ease to see the move 3 seconds before it would hit. He stands there and holds out his arm just above his chest horizantal like and keeps eyes shut.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:03 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin stood there and shut his eyes quickly. The sound of air and feeling of wind blowing gave him a quick ease to see the move 3 seconds before it would hit. He stands there and holds out his arm just above his chest horizantal like and keeps eyes shut.
Shinji concentrated chakra to his feet and jumped backward.
I've never been offensive, I'd better wait for him to attack.
Shinji, still using normal Byakugan, watched Shin's movements carefully, waiting to find a pattern.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:09 am
Shin kept his eyes shut as he went into his pocket and pulled out a cloth from it. he wrapped it around his eyes tight.

"I hear you stepped about a few yards back and not moving. Well I guess I'll begin."

Shin put his hands together and formed five seals than stopped.

"Mikazuki no Mai!"

Shin leaped foward and soon his body made copys of himself moving towards Shinji as he went for an attack.

A technique which creates two clones that attack simultaneously to confuse the opponent. The ment for to be used with a sword, he learned to adapt it to a basic attack form.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:12 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin kept his eyes shut as he went into his pocket and pulled out a cloth from it. he wrapped it around his eyes tight.

"I hear you stepped about a few yards back and not moving. Well I guess I'll begin."

Shin put his hands together and formed five seals than stopped.

"Mikazuki no Mai!"

Shin leaped foward and soon his body made copys of himself moving towards Shinji as he went for an attack.

A technique which creates two clones that attack simultaneously to confuse the opponent. The ment for to be used with a sword, he learned to adapt it to a basic attack form.
Shinji started some hand seals and stood his ground...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:14 am
Shin moved in and the three images in mid air surounding Shinji did a mid air back spin kick towards Shinji's face.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:14 am
The Byakugan? Sabu never told me he was of that clan.... Chiyo thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:21 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin moved in and the three images in mid air surounding Shinji did a mid air back spin kick towards Shinji's face.
"Katon! KAITEN!" Shinji started to spin, but instead of Chakra, an uncontrolled fiery shockwave blazed out of him, spinning like a Uke...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:26 am
Shin felt a speed and sound emerge from Shinji, and he was tossed back form where his attack was going to be, from Shinji's left side. Shin slid on the ground and stood there breathing slowly. He felt how close he was and that from the sound of it and where he was, he was only two feet from Shinji before that hit. Best bet was to use the other three Jutsu's as combo as planned.

"Well that is interesting defence, guess I have to go all out."

Shin did another group of seals, this time a bit more.

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu!"

Soon the area of the training grounds became pitch black. No one could be seen, but with the training Shin went through as a child, he could walk through a maze like this.

The move creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. It traps the opponent into absolute darkness, where they can see nothing but their own body.
The person/people trapped inside the genjutsu cannot see the user if the user decides to attack, therefore defending one's self is extremely hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:36 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin felt a speed and sound emerge from Shinji, and he was tossed back form where his attack was going to be, from Shinji's left side. Shin slid on the ground and stood there breathing slowly. He felt how close he was and that from the sound of it and where he was, he was only two feet from Shinji before that hit. Best bet was to use the other three Jutsu's as combo as planned.

"Well that is interesting defence, guess I have to go all out."

Shin did another group of seals, this time a bit more.

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu!"

Soon the area of the training grounds became pitch black. No one could be seen, but with the training Shin went through as a child, he could walk through a maze like this.

The move creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. It traps the opponent into absolute darkness, where they can see nothing but their own body.
The person/people trapped inside the genjutsu cannot see the user if the user decides to attack, therefore defending one's self is extremely hard.
What an interesting boy...
"KIMON, BYAKUGAN!!" The veins around Shinji's eyes settled. His eye's cracked, they appeared to be Shattered...
"Some of the darkness is being cleared away..." Shinji whispered. He could now see up to ten meters...
Good enough for me...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:40 am
Shin heard words being yelled out that sounded like another jutsu. He felt as if he can understand what was said, so he kept his guard up and went to his second jutsu. He held his arms up just infront of himself half way and concetraited to form chakra around his hands, the chakra molding as if like a blue flame appearing around them. He than stands a bit back and hears Shinji's breatheing, he knew where he was now.

"Well, it seems you are ready for my next move, best I not stop and give everything away, you remember the first jutsu, so...Mikazuki no Mai!"

Shin does the seals and again dashes at Shinji in the pitch dark that he see's. Hopeing for a strike again, this time his moves are on the ground and a straight on punch it would seem from three different angles.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:45 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin heard words being yelled out that sounded like another jutsu. He felt as if he can understand what was said, so he kept his guard up and went to his second jutsu. He held his arms up just infront of himself half way and concetraited to form chakra around his hands, the chakra molding as if like a blue flame appearing around them. He than stands a bit back and hears Shinji's breatheing, he knew where he was now.

"Well, it seems you are ready for my next move, best I not stop and give everything away, you remember the first jutsu, so...Mikazuki no Mai!"

Shin does the seals and again dashes at Shinji in the pitch dark that he see's. Hopeing for a strike again, this time his moves are on the ground and a straight on punch it would seem from three different angles.

Once again, Shinji started the hand seals. Shinji started to spin...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:56 am
Shin soon changed his dash into a slide towards Shinji just like the other copys are doing than with the force of the stop all three jumped vertically up over Shinji. Him and his copys now directly above him, hoping that this will give him the chance that Shinji in the spin wont be able to regester both the spin and where he is. The three being above Shinji quickly decend holding back each of there right arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:56 am
(Crud yet again, always tied up with Universtiy work)

Kenji woke up to the afternoon sun. "That was a long sleep, Kai... no Kai-sensei, had to work me hard - ah" A soft crack sounded out after Kenji twisted his back, slowly. "Ah, that feels... some what better."

Kenji decided to get some food together, thus walking round to the kitchen, he cooked some breakfast. "Some eggs and bacon will do... and rice" He walked over to get some rice.

Seating himself down he gave a prayer of thanks and then began to eat.  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:57 am
The Uchiha boat left the harbor and gained up with the main ship. Kai sat on the main deck drinking some green tea.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games