Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FarmTownGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:51 pm
Ello, ello!

Jackie is my name or FarmTownGirl if you would.

I love words. More then I maybe should. But yes...get a Rp that interests the crap outta me and I will non stop write.

...i just reread that part. I sound like a freak. But I am soooo not one. ^-^

I like high fives!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:53 pm
My names daniel and i live in south georgia, usa. im 16 and i work at a grocery store so my time on gaia is sort of unpredictable, but im on as much as i can. i like almost all anime and manga.  

Kit_Klawson

Vampire_Nergal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:58 pm
Well, hello my fellow RPers it is nice to see such a gathering of brilliant young minds full of energy and creativity. My name is Jonathan and my last name sounds like it came out of medieval time, however you can call me: Nith, Entropy, John, Johnny, Rosso, Nergal, Oton, Sangeki, Vladimir, Leib Olmai, and one of hundreds of other RP names that I have used over the course of the past eight or so years or my roleplaying experience. I am mostly a villain player, although over time I have gotten fairly good at playing several different types of goodies. I have played in numerous genres including school/real life, fantasy, futuristic, dog, cat, medieval, steampunk, vampire, political, political fantasy (odd combo yes, but Red Infinity was a classic), several animes (e.x. bleach, fma) numerous crossovers, and more. If I am ever wanted or needed for RPing, I can be contacted via PM or through my YIM john_iledul. I am looking forward to having lots of fun^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:08 pm
I am X, I am a narutard and I enjoy normal battles but not large scale millions of none existant people. I am also simple so most postes are short.  

Phoenix_Ash_Ninja

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Hey, I'm Rhm. ... I like to RP... and... I like chocolate and swords.

... Anyone want to help me with my item quest?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:19 pm
Sup peeps the names King but people call me Sharky or if ya want ya can call me Eric (my real name) I like fantasy rps and i LOVE Mmorpgs  

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

pathosburns

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:38 pm
I am Loki.
feel free to add me, pm me send me comments, whatever
everyone always says that i am cute whe nasked to describe me
so there you go
go read my pro if u wanna know more about me ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:50 pm
~squak~<3

1,2,3 i'll hate you

Gaia Name: Kyoko Jun but those who want can call me k.j or jun or my fav. the jun XD

Hobbies: working, art, reading, swimming

Hate: pink stuff, red apples, paper cuts, random requests

Love: green apples, art, anime, working with kids, music, my bed

interesting facts: i can touch my nose with my tongue, and tie a cherry stem with my tongue, i can balance 28 pencils on my nose (i got bored at work)

rping info: i don't mind rping but i like to let all know that i try my hardest to get online but i do have a busy rl....but i do try my hardest. i work best with people who don't take rping too seriously nor take it as a joke. I also think i suck but others tell me other wise

Yrs on Gaia: 3

3,2,1 you'll hate me

Note: Kyoko will be online mostly on weekends.
Weekdays i will be on at 4pm until 5:40pm if i feel like it(Mondays & Wednesdays) : then again 6pm until midnight Tuesday,Thursday.Fridays i try to stay on as long as i can. I hate if i'm called inactive... i'm really sorry if i come across as that.

<3~squaks

bofitopitito

Shade Skypage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:47 pm
Gaia Name: Shinta Hitokiri

Real Name: Matthew, though most of my friends tend to call me Ent, due to my height.

Hobbies: Kenjutsu, basketball, gaming, computers, and music

interesting facts: Well, I'm a swordsman, and I'm 6'10" tall. I'm a walking list of contradictions, and if you ever want a different view on something, I can change my perspective to give an interesting answer to an issue.

rping info: I tend to Roleplay very literate, and I like to keep things interesting and fun. I'm up for near any kind of rp, to be honest.

Yrs on Gaia: Way back when it wasn't far into the Alpha testing, before the MArketplace, and even before the yukatas were released. Sadly, that first account was hacked, so I have this one, at any rate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:10 am
[rant]Why do people change the color of their fonts and why do they center their RPs?! lol.

I kind of feel like they're changing it to make their RP's prettier when it's not needed. I mean some people change the color of the fonts to tell others who is speaking, but if you write well enough, I don't think you would need to.

I haven't read a book where each character has their own font color. XD[/rant]  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

dun-dun-duun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:28 am
I don't change to color, I change the size. I think tiny, tiny writing makes it seem neater. =D For RP's, I just bold the first letter. Makes it seem prettier, but centerizing the text is very unprofessional.
mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:05 am
Euphoric Ghost
[rant]Why do people change the color of their fonts and why do they center their RPs?! lol.

I kind of feel like they're changing it to make their RP's prettier when it's not needed. I mean some people change the color of the fonts to tell others who is speaking, but if you write well enough, I don't think you would need to.

I haven't read a book where each character has their own font color. XD[/rant]

Im not going to change the colour for this post, but usually for OOC I center and for RPS I just leave it tiny and colored, I prefer when each user has a different colour font in my RPs it makes everything a bit easier to read 3nodding
((provided they dont use stupid illegible colours. stressed ))  

-Rosa Faye-

Moongrave generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 496!

Moongrave

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:46 am
Hey all, joined cause like to RP...only got a few sessions in with a couple of people so I figured this guild could help improve the odds of having more fun. mrgreen

I usualy RP under my AVI name and look, although I haven't reached my dream,m AVI Yet, hopefully I will soon. Msg me and friend me if you'd like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 157,021 Gold
After Exclusions: 114,949 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Yokai's Treasure
Guys Gung Xi Top
Guys Gung Xi Shoes
Gung Xi Pants
Western Zodiac
Witch Cape
Ancient Katana
Spirit Falcon
Cloud
Lunar Scythe
Jacked Up Cape
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:11 am
Vampire_Nergal
Well, hello my fellow RPers it is nice to see such a gathering of brilliant young minds full of energy and creativity. My name is Jonathan and my last name sounds like it came out of medieval time, however you can call me: Nith, Entropy, John, Johnny, Rosso, Nergal, Oton, Sangeki, Vladimir, Leib Olmai, and one of hundreds of other RP names that I have used over the course of the past eight or so years or my roleplaying experience. I am mostly a villain player, although over time I have gotten fairly good at playing several different types of goodies. I have played in numerous genres including school/real life, fantasy, futuristic, dog, cat, medieval, steampunk, vampire, political, political fantasy (odd combo yes, but Red Infinity was a classic), several animes (e.x. bleach, fma) numerous crossovers, and more. If I am ever wanted or needed for RPing, I can be contacted via PM or through my YIM john_iledul. I am looking forward to having lots of fun^.^

Political fantasy? Awesome!
Villians? Also awesome!  

MrsMica
Crew

O n y x - d o n o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:40 am
im me! C:  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games