Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:09 pm
Akeji was shaking with excitement. "What is Shuicho doing right now? I'd love to meet him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:11 pm
"Walks in and lays down on the floor of the cave"  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:17 pm
Sora keeps running after Yunnora.."Dang how can she run so fast.. sweatdrop "Sora mumbled  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:19 am
Branwen smiles at Akeji. Well, my mates on a journey and hasn't returned. So when he returns than you can meet him. She patted the pups head and smiled. whee  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:58 am
Akeji wondered about what Branwen meant by "A Journey", but thought that he might bring up some conflict if he tried to pry deeper. He decided it would be best if he was just patient.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:41 am
Branwen glanced patiently at Akeji with Zayra asleep on her back. Honestly I don't know where he went. He's my mate. He needed to take care of stuff and promise to be back as soon as possible. I don't question his intentions for doing what he must." she smiled at Branwen. "I don't need his approval for you to be in our family. He'll understand." she said nodding at Akeji.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:25 pm
Yunnora looks back and slows down for Sora. "Sorry about that. fast walker." She continues into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:10 pm
Sora felt bad and walked faster"No that's alright it just my back is still sore from a wound I had not to long ago...."said Sora trailing off"I didn't get all my energy back...sorry"  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:08 pm
Yunnora looks back with a gasp. "What happend?"She asked with a worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:53 pm
Sora sighed and looked at Yunnora"I was attacked by a grizzly bear...."Sora said"But don't worry about it!!!!!!! It's just a little sore"  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:20 pm
Yunnora gasp and stoped Sora in her tracks. "Now hold on there..."quickly turns her around lifts up her shirt to see markings on her lower back. "Ok, when some ones curse thats one thing, but when a bear attacks you thats another."She starts to drag her back into the den and set her down while looking for something to bandage up her wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:24 pm
Sora sighed and let Yunnora drag her....."You really don't have to do this...."Sora said  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:27 pm
"Well, how the hell are we soposed to go look for mr. cursed when your all banged up like this?"pulls out her medicien and tends to the wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Sora gives a defeated sigh and lets Yunnora take care of the wound"How does it look?"Sora asked  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:08 pm
Wipes the sweat from her head. "You look ok but try not to over do it. The wounds will open back up and then you'll be screwd, got it?"Lightly pats her shoulder and continues out of the den. "You stay here for a while, I'm gonna go look for mr. got-cursed and kick his butt or something like that."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games