Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grayscaled Tattoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:40 pm
His eyes stayed closed. Everytime he took a long heavy breath, a low growl came out with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:41 pm
She eyed the girl for a moment before setting down the bag.

"No thanks on the fish. I can catch my own."

She looked back at the unconcious one and was tempted to leave him, but after a debate in the back of her mind she finally turned back to the one that had spoken.

"But I'll help anyway. Conisder it trade enough to let me hunt here this night." She looked back to the woods. "Give me a moment and I will be back. I can't open a bottle with paws." With that she moved towards the trees, body and voice completely free from the tone she had held when she was being threatened.  

Veolin

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:44 pm
Sheni nodded and trotted back over to Frozen and gently whispered.
"You idiot, even I could have told you it was too soon! Your wounds had barely healed."
She sighed lightly, and waited for her to come back. She felt bad he got this hurt, and for nothing.
"Maybe I should of just handled it." she thought sadly as she looked at the outcome of the "fight" all which the wounds he reopened himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:49 pm
A few moments later she strode out of the woods, tieing the shirt across her back. Her golden/brown hair whipped about in the wind. She set down the bag and walked barefoot into the water, the cold stinging her bare skin as she knealed down.

~Gee.. I wonder if everyone here is so friendly...~ She thought to herself.

She uncaped the bottle and started smearing on the thin clear liquid.

"This will tickle for a few minutes, but if you don't move until it stops your wounds will be completely gone. But if you do, it will leave a scar. SO I would advise against it."  

Veolin

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:58 pm
She watched cautiously, still keeping and eye on her.
"Frozen is going to kill me for this." she thought She took in a deep breath before speaking to the new comer.
"I do believe I should know your name...so I can say...well in case you run into anymore trouble." She quickly covered, so she wouldn't have to say sorry or thank you. The two words that hardly if ever came out of Frozens mouth. She quickly looked out at the water, her eyes darting from place to place so she wouldn't let her embarassment show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:01 am
"Ra'kel." She said as she put the cap on the bottle and washed off her hands. She stood to toss the bottle towards her backpack and turned to dive into the water. She came back up fur glistning with the water. She scooped up her now floating skirt and shirt and padded her way towards her bag to put them up. One of the disadvantages of being a girl...  

Veolin

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:09 am
She got up without even a thank you, even though she knew it was rather neccisary.((sorry bad spelling)) She moved over to Frozen and laid next to him, for a moment. She was thinking of where to put him, in the forest would be where she agreed Ra'kel would hunt for the night. So she decided to just stay here, especially since it was near water. She curled up next to him, and laid down closing her eyes slowly, but listening closely to Ra'kel, and what she was doing.
((got to go now. bye))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:11 am
((Alright, night ^^))

She gathered her bag and started towards the very oposite side of the lake. She knew that it was getting late, to late to hunt. She was best to find a place to sleep and save hunting for the next day. She would be fine for the night, she was used to not eating so the fish would hold her over.  

Veolin

Alona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:06 am
Sheni woke up, feeling like her usual self; happy. She got up and stretched, yawing quietly so not to wake Frozen. She smiled and looked around, seeing how open it was around the lake, she decided that he would probably like it better it a cave. Seeing as how he took to dark places well. She gently proped him up, and put his body on her back and she began to walk...slowly. He was so much bigger, and heavier. She drug him into the forest, the darker part and less ventured into.
When she found a dark enough spot on the ground she just colapsed on the ground and panted heavily, she was exhausted from caring him so far.
((see you in the forest! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:16 pm
She woke with the light and shook her head. Her stomich growled.

~Time to eat I guess..~ She stood and grabbed her pack, moving to the edge of the trees. She was unsure wether to hunt deer or merely cetch a fish. She stopped a moment and sniffed the air, trying to see if there were any deer near by. She could only hope she had anough strength to catch one...  

Veolin

Mish The Dish

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:09 pm
She walked from behind a boulder and just watched the other wolves for a minute or two and just rested against a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:04 pm
*gets up from long sleep on the shore* "ohhhhh, wha- ohhhhhh." *walks over to water and gets a drink from a small hole dug away by his claws.* "i need to get something to eat." Jeckt said as he runs into the trees.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

lokithewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:34 pm
wrath_the_wolf_demon
She walked from behind a boulder and just watched the other wolves for a minute or two and just rested against a tree.
*walks up behind her while she was moving matching her pace* (in head) "luckly i'm down wind" * he padded up and sat right when she sat keeping his breathing to a minimal and matching hers when he did have to breath as soon as she took a deep breath in loki bellowed a fearsom growl then smiled* "hahahahaha did i scare you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:38 am
aubrianna walked lazily around the lake before laying down in the soft grass at the edge of it. The pups followed her. They ran around her and wrestled together. The sun was out and everything was fine.

"Mom I am gonna go diving and see if I can catch any fish. You wanna come you guys" Larka said to her brothers

" No thanks sis" Jaden and Artemis said as they continued wrestling  

Aubrianna

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:53 pm
Walks onto the lake shore with an angry expression as he growls threateningly at nothing and settles down.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games