Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:25 am
I don't have to do a thing. I'm just telling you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:26 am
And it didn't change a thing.  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:24 am
Mmm, I could just as easily get you removed from your job again, I don't appreciate the tone you bring to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:48 am
And I don't appreciate the s**t rules and crap you bring to the guild, but I don't go asking to get your crew status remove. So, deal with it.  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:55 am
What I said was purely theoretical it's not my problem if you don't understand what I'm saying.
Rules make things work, mine would've caused chaos, that's why it's a fricking theory isn't it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:02 am
I do understand what you're saying. And the some of the stuff that you've brought into this guild is really stupid. For one example... When the strike book was still here, you were giving people strikes for having two posts in a row. NO ONE GAVE A s**t BESIDES YOU. Two, there was nothing wrong with what I said to you on the previous page. You made it into something chaotic. It's not important, or a big deal. So, don't make it one. rolleyes  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:16 am
Excuse me, but people need to exercise restraint. If we have people double and triple posting that is just bullshit. I won't let that happen because it strips away any little power we as moderators have. If they don't ******** get it through their heads that we control the guild, then we have no control, monitoring posts is just one example of keeping check. When we have another bunnah episode of uncontrollable spamming the other members might support it or be tempted to do it themselves.
Now tell me where the ******** does it stop? I'm just trying to keep order.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:22 am
Even though that crap rule of giving the member a strike for having 2 or 3 posts in a row, when they all had something to do with the topic at hand? How is that justified? It simply isn't. Sure, you can ask them to edit their posts, but you cannot enforce it upon them, and punishing them for it is just bullshit. And having more then one post in a row does not make it spam. Spam is normally defined as something that is not related to the topic at hand, or some crap like that. This is not your guild, so stop thinking you own it, and that it has to be run your way.  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:30 am
This may not be my guild, but for as long as Lil is not here monitoring it, I am her right hand. She trusts my judgement BECAUSE I DO MY ******** JOB.
Look, SPAM is what is deemed unnecessary and another thing that falls under spam, is off topic things yes. Now, when it is possible to fit more than one quote in a single post box, it is not deemed NECESSARY to quote one thing after another one post after another.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:32 am
For the love of my god damn Stockings.

eek  

WarriorShadow

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:35 am
DNA_Guru
This may not be my guild, but for as long as Lil is not here monitoring it, I am her right hand. She trusts my judgement BECAUSE I DO MY ******** JOB.
Look, SPAM is what is deemed unnecessary and another thing that falls under spam, is off topic things yes. Now, when it is possible to fit more than one quote in a single post box, it is not deemed NECESSARY to quote one thing after another one post after another.

Scott

My Mild Mannered friend. please. Just see reason, people can post when they want, where they want.

the only thing they cannot do is Spam.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:42 am
Right hand... lol

Scott, you think you're always doing the right thing by the members, and the Steph. You're not. You're only covering your own arse. You take Gaia, and the internet too seriously. Wanting to make the rules of this guild like the laws of the nation. rolleyes

For ******** sake. It's only an online forum. Only people like you want it to be like reality.

If you think I'm taking this too seriously, I'm not. I'm sitting here almost pissing myself laughing at how you're replying to my posts.

This started off with you saying crap about how I said something, and now you're going off your ******** rocker.

This is just... I don't know... To stupid of a situation to get all shitty about. Seriously, just get over it. Get over the fact that I said something you didn't like, because you say lots of things no one likes. Get over the fact that your idea was rejected. Just simply get over it all, and forget about it.  

Delithraldur

weeping pixie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:48 am
Guru...you better watch your tone to others...and stop thinking you're invincible...you ever heard of people power??? you piss enough people off even Lil won't be able to save you...

As for the whole "double post" bullshit...last time I checked all guilds have to go by GAIA's rules and guidelines...coping s**t from over zealous power hungry moderators is not in under any of those guidelines...as is locking thread and telling people of just cause you dont like what they've said  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:52 am
hallo mah sexay pineapplians!!

you know scott mah love, that two post thing is kinda weird especially when i rate cuz i have to do like them all at once. do i get exception??

and for a bunch of people arguing about spam, well you're technically spammin the QLD thread. we dont give a ******** about modding stuffs, just give us a beach, rum and pineapples and we're set 3nodding

oh the comment about bunnah:

BUNNAH LOVE AND STREEKS GOLD FOR ALL!! ESPECIALLY ME!! heart xd

nrasjaa

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games