Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:54 am
ManagerKyoto
I love my avies- they always have a bat!

i love your avvies too!! heart heart whee

eh that was just too sappy gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:01 am
I have a new avy!!!!  

ManagerKyoto

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:39 am
Rate me, or feel my wrath, Jubjub.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:10 am
ManagerKyoto
I have a new avy!!!!

i loves the blacks and greys you have amazing flow 3nodding i loves the mask it adds a little spice to it and lots of oommff 3nodding i think it's great i gives you 9.8/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:11 am
Corbin DeSeer
Rate me, or feel my wrath, Jubjub.

oooooooo rath!! *wants to feel it*

i likes it, another awesome one!! i gives you 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:12 am
Changed already. I am slowly creating a new avy.  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:08 am
ManagerKyoto
Changed already. I am slowly creating a new avy.

your stars are cute, it gives your whole avvie a cute feel to it, like you know like i can't explain it's just to scary but cute like you know hot guys who have cheekys cute *huggles* you so cute la!! oh i gives you 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:19 am
Well I guess you could rate me? ^_^  

K i m m e h

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:50 am
K i m m e h
Well I guess you could rate me? ^_^

it's cute, i likes the skirty and i like the hair.... its kinda missing a sence of flow though, balance is great 3nodding maybe you should stick with colours that work well with the majority of teh items you have, whites and blacks look hot on those zombie avvies and you are doing well with them. maybe change the shirt for something black 3nodding aside from that it's not bad i give you 6.5/10!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:32 am
RATE!

and tell me how to look more like a girl.

sweatdrop  

WarriorShadow

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:36 am
WarriorShadow
RATE!

sweatdrop

surprised oh mah god!! a transvestite avvie!! i love it!! i love the hair and the flowers the skirty is so pretty!! you know, i reackon it's pretty perfect, just change the collar for something more feminine, like a locket or something, they have some nice stuff go shop, uummm i love the socks it gives it the whole un-waxed leg look i dunno lol i gives you 9.8/10!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:46 am
nrasjaa
WarriorShadow
RATE!

sweatdrop

surprised oh mah god!! a transvestite avvie!! i love it!! i love the hair and the flowers the skirty is so pretty!! you know, i reackon it's pretty perfect, just change the collar for something more feminine, like a locket or something, they have some nice stuff go shop, uummm i love the socks it gives it the whole un-waxed leg look i dunno lol i gives you 9.8/10!!

I kinda baught this necklace thing just now...  

WarriorShadow

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:05 am
*rides in, pretending to ride a horse*

Now, Rateth thine avartar!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:17 am
WarriorShadow
nrasjaa
WarriorShadow
RATE!

sweatdrop

I kinda baught this necklace thing just now...

you know if i went and put on that top we could almost be sisters 3nodding of course mah avvie would have breasts 3nodding  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:20 am
ManagerKyoto
*rides in, pretending to ride a horse*

Now, Rateth thine avartar!

*faints into the gallient knights arms* oooo swooonage!! you know you're avvie is awesome all you need is like to change the position of the red scarfy thingy to make your face look less crowded and get a sword instead of a bat 3nodding i know the bat is your thing and it doesn't look bad, but i reackon a sword would fit much better with the whole look 3nodding i think aside from that it's good i gives you 9.8/10!!!!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games