Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:40 pm
Sora nodded and scanned through some papers. "Thank you.. I shall try to find more about this plant." Then looking up at Liren she askes, "So there has been another sighting? Does this plant even have a name?" Then looking at Aramis, Sora nodded. "Yeah, we are getting more and more members of this pack of ours."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:06 pm
Liren looks away from Aramis and to Sora, "Yea...it has a name...but it's rare to see it here...usually just at the place Ankur was born does it grow wild..I believe it's called the Raisil or something along those lines.." She shrugs.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:37 pm
Huyana looked at Liren and herd her say the name of the plant. She almost recognized it, but it wasnt the plant she knew of... She then looked at Sora and the paper's she was holding " Is that some kind of reasearch on the plant? " she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:53 pm
Sora looked up at Huyana and nodded, "Yes, it is a very deadly plant. I shall ask everybody here to be very careful.. right now all I know that it can enter the body by drinking water and I can only kill it with antibodiacs." She sighed, she was running low on the medicene and needles. Soon, she would have to travel to a human village and purchase a couple of new sets. Looking at Liren when she said it grows wild where Ankur was born she instantly got intrested, "Well, shouldn't Ankur know more or even.. know of an other cure?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:38 pm
Liren scratched her head and sat up, looking at the ground in front of her, "She should know.....but she doesn't have the ablity to remember..." she said lightly and looked at Sora, "You know Ankur is a Soul Guardian and it's a rule that every centuary or two...they have to go in and get a memory wipe..." she stated and growled, "It's really messed with Ankur's head..eventhough it should only erase past soul gatherings, Ankur's always erased everything.." she stopped for a moment and returned to looking down, ''If it wasn't for me being around her all the time..she would even forget me..." she whispered looking abit sad. Then shook her head and sat back, "I only know of one person who was born and raised in the same place as Ankur..she's two levels above Ankur....but nastier then all hell..she should know all about the plant.." she growled, "I haven't seen her in ages though.."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:04 pm
Sora listened to her story intently. After when Liren was talking she went over the whole thing slowly, taking only parts at a time. Looking back at Liren she nods, "I see..." She let her 2 words hang in the air by themselves before continuing, "So, your saying this person is out of the question then?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:13 pm
Liren listened to Sora and returned to her comfortable position, ".....she's not completely out...if you can handle a quick talking, moves around the point, eaisly angered women...then I guess we can see...but there would be some rules I would have to say for safety before we would go.." She looked Sora directly in the eyes, well at least into the bandanna, for a moment, "Is it important enough?" she asked and watched Sora without moving, allowing what she had said to sink aleast a little in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:25 pm
Sora looked back into Liren's eyes, even though Sora had a badanna on anybody could tell her eyes were serious. Her crimson eyes were oh, so very serious. Then, she spoke, "No, you tell me if it is important enough. I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing it for the others of this pack, passerbys, and any other creature that walks these lands." She paused, "I'm doing this for my friends, my family, even for Ankur." She paused again, "If, you do not want to risk Ankur catching this or anybody else you love. Please, tell me.. is it important enough?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:36 pm
Liren's eyes flickered with amusement and a wide grin came upon her face,her own question was placed back upon herself, "very well...for Ankur's sake.." she paused and looked at the sky, "I think we should visit her...or at least try to find her.." she said in a low excitment. Then grin bearing a fang, she got up and patted herself off. Liren's tail twitched and she looked down at Sora, "She moves a lot.. so it'll be fun to find her" she stopped and looked around, "I don't know how many people she'll be comfortable with.." she pointed to Hero, "You should with hold from coming mutt...you might piss her off.." then looking over at Tumoiras and Suyuri, "Tumorias...the women might scare the young one.."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:39 pm
Sora watched her and stood up, dusting herself as well. "Alright then." She just waited for directions.

Hero didn't open his eyes, "I never siad I was going.. so, you don't have to worry baka-neko."

Tumorias nodded, "I shall stay with Suyuri then."

Nutella Mocha

Love is a darkness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:58 pm
Aramis was still by Heros side her tail swayed back a forth for a bit then stop. She didnt like this neko at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:09 am
Huyana looked at Liren and Sora. She wondered if she would go or not, After hearing about this Ankur... Huyana wanted to help the pack, but knowing her place in the pack she knew she couldnt do so. She then leaned against a tree and said " Well... When are you guys going to go? " she looked up and saw Aramis. She noticed Aramis was acting kind of strange , as if she didnt like Liren. She then looked up at Liren wating for a reply.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:22 pm
Liren had crossed her arms and closed her green eye, looking over at Huyana with her blue one, "Be patient..." she growled, while tapping her claws against her skin, her tail curled up looking like a belt across her waist. Then looking upward, Liren closes her blue eye and stands there for a moment. Her eyes snapped open, "This way.." she said, nodding off to the South. Then at a normal walking speed, she walked to the forest, turning around, "You all coming? or just Sora?" she asked in a serious voice and looked at the others.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:08 pm
Sora was behind Liren the whole way. Looking back at everyone.

Hero didn't answer.

Tumorias shook her head, "I'll stay with Suyuri." She waved, "Good luck guys!"

Nutella Mocha

Bread Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:29 pm
Sliver slowly crept up the hill looking for prey. He looked over and he saw a pack of wolves. He came up to them and asked "May I join your pack?" He said in a lone tone.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games