Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:02 am
Greetings everyone and welcome to the guild. Hope all of you like it here as much as we do. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:32 am
NAME: I hate my name .. so you can just call me by username or something.
APPEARANCE: shoulder length-ish black hair, brown-black eyes, glasses [sorta like those emo glasses on here], uhmm...not that tall. but not that short.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, The Used, System of a Down, Dir en Grey, Miyavi, bunch of other bands I can't remember right now.
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: uhmm...not sure................still searching I guess
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anime, music, games, lots of reading, writing, and sleeping...I love sleeping. sweatdrop oh! and daydreaming. I can get away from the real world for a while sweatdrop
PERSONALITY: uhmm...I'm really quiet...unless you make me really mad, or if you're a friend. I'd rather do something solitary most of the time [yay for my room = privacy]. uhmmm...I suppose that...well...what's outside, or what I show to the world is kinda scary [people avoid me for some reason sweatdrop but i swear i'm not all scream ]. it's really just a barrier. a wall. so...I suppose you shouldn't really mind it too much...though it might kick people out sometimes. I've got some trusting issues a bit sweatdrop ahhahah. well anyhow. next question.
PET PEEVES: posers, slutty preps, people who have no humility, ignorant people
DISLIKES: I really really REALLY dislike people who aren?t genuine and only use others to benefit themselves. and dogs i suppose. but that might be more of a phobia than a dislike sweatdrop

x__deadsoul

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:36 am
x__deadsoul
NAME: I hate my name .. so you can just call me by username or something.
APPEARANCE: shoulder length-ish black hair, brown-black eyes, glasses [sorta like those emo glasses on here], uhmm...not that tall. but not that short.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, The Used, System of a Down, Dir en Grey, Miyavi, bunch of other bands I can't remember right now.
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: uhmm...not sure................still searching I guess
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anime, music, games, lots of reading, writing, and sleeping...I love sleeping. sweatdrop oh! and daydreaming. I can get away from the real world for a while sweatdrop
PERSONALITY: uhmm...I'm really quiet...unless you make me really mad, or if you're a friend. I'd rather do something solitary most of the time [yay for my room = privacy]. uhmmm...I suppose that...well...what's outside, or what I show to the world is kinda scary [people avoid me for some reason sweatdrop but i swear i'm not all scream ]. it's really just a barrier. a wall. so...I suppose you shouldn't really mind it too much...though it might kick people out sometimes. I've got some trusting issues a bit sweatdrop ahhahah. well anyhow. next question.
PET PEEVES: posers, slutty preps, people who have no humility, ignorant people
DISLIKES: I really really REALLY dislike people who aren?t genuine and only use others to benefit themselves. and dogs i suppose. but that might be more of a phobia than a dislike sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild. Make yourself at home and feel free to have some cookies. *Hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:04 am
NAME:Ch33k
APPEARANCE:Take a look at my avatar
FAV. BANDS:VAST, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D
SEXUALITY:Bisexual dominatrix
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:In a relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Roleplay websites and being a depressed, music loving, regular to chat rooms.
PERSONALITY:Sarcastic, open minded, opinionated, horny and emotional.
PET PEEVES:IDK what that means. =)
LIKES/DISLIKES:Food, sex, music, people, travelling and Brett are my likes. I muchly hate fascism, hypocracy, elitists and such like.
REASON FOR JOINING: Liked the look of the club. =)

P.S. Do you need any graphics help?  

Ch33k

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:12 pm
Ch33k
NAME:Ch33k
APPEARANCE:Take a look at my avatar
FAV. BANDS:VAST, Pearl Jam, Tenacious D
SEXUALITY:Bisexual dominatrix
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:In a relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Roleplay websites and being a depressed, music loving, regular to chat rooms.
PERSONALITY:Sarcastic, open minded, opinionated, horny and emotional.
PET PEEVES:IDK what that means. =)
LIKES/DISLIKES:Food, sex, music, people, travelling and Brett are my likes. I muchly hate fascism, hypocracy, elitists and such like.
REASON FOR JOINING: Liked the look of the club. =)

P.S. Do you need any graphics help?

welcome to the guild have some cookies *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:45 pm
Name: Samantha, but call me Sam
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Inulover/AnythingButOrdinary.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Inulover/Grrr.jpg
Fav. bands: Avril Lavigne & the guys, Evanescence, HIM, Papa Roach, The Rasmus, Jack Off Jill, Do As Infinity
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single
Hobbies / Interests: Music, anime, vampires, dark/unnatural stuff
Personality: Freakish, weird, twisted, stupid, different, funny
Pet peeves: Selfish acts from anyone, even me
Likes/Dislikes: I like the night, the darkness, making people laugh, reading vampire books, reading manga, hanging out, being random, and just plain having fun. I like a lot of other things, too. I dislike rap music, headaches, care bears, when someone I care about is upset, and many more things.
Reason of joining: I like the so-called 'gothic' scene. I like labels are stupid, but I think I might make some friends who are like me in here.

IronMaryCash

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:48 pm
Sammi420
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Inulover/AnythingButOrdinary.jpg
Fav. bands: Avril Lavigne & the guys, Evanescence, HIM, Papa Roach, The Rasmus, Jack Off Jill, Do As Infinity
Personality: Freakish, weird, twisted, stupid, different
Likes/Dislikes: I like the night, the darkness, making people laugh, reading vampire books, reading manga, hanging out, being random, and just plain having fun. I like a lot of other things, too. I dislike rap music, headaches, care bears, when someone I care about is upset, and many more things.
Reason of joining: I like the so-called 'gothic' scene. I like labels are stupid, but I think I might make some friends who are like me in here.

welcome to our little haven, i hope you enjoy your stay. have a cookie
*Basket-o-cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:52 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Sammi420
Personality: Freakish, weird, twisted, stupid, different

welcome to our little haven, i hope you enjoy your stay. have a cookie
*Basket-o-cookies*

^^ Thank you. *nibble, nibble*  

IronMaryCash

.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.

Crumbly Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:11 pm
NAME: Morgan
APPEARANCE: 5'5, dark hair, dark eyes
FAV. BANDS: Anything rock/hard rock/ metal
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, literature, horror, etc.
PERSONALITY: Split, reclusive
PET PEEVES: Shallow, narrow-minded souls
DISLIKES: Large crowds
REASON FOR JOINING: Just looking for a quiet place, a haven, if you will.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:55 pm
KiokuNoSekai
NAME: Morgan
APPEARANCE: 5'5, dark hair, dark eyes
FAV. BANDS: Anything rock/hard rock/ metal
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, literature, horror, etc.
PERSONALITY: Split, reclusive
PET PEEVES: Shallow, narrow-minded souls
DISLIKES: Large crowds
REASON FOR JOINING: Just looking for a quiet place, a haven, if you will.

Welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy your stay, and here *hands you a basket of cookies* Have a nice littel snack.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:03 am
Welcome, newbies! And congrats on joining our little family! Hope to talk to all of you guys soon and perhaps have some great conversations.

Have a great night!

-The Toy  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:44 am
Warning: The annoying colours of this may hurt your eyes... they hurt mine ^_^!
NAME:
Carly Rose
APPEARANCE:
Brown eyes, olive skin, brown hair (naturally anyways razz )... and I'm normall never seen without my cargo pants ^-^ Oh I love them so much!
FAV. BANDS:
K's Choice, Radiohead, BLOOD, Dir en Grey, Regurgitator, Slipknot, SMiLE.dk, Tatu. (Yes I have realised that they are as varies as a second-hand shop toybag ><)
SEXUALITY:
Asexual (because I'm either too stuck up to like either, or I'm too stuck up to admit I'm bi xd )
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
None... I try to avoid them ^-^;;
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
I talk to my friends, listen to music, watch anime, read manga and Anne Rice books, make websites and play Gaia...
PERSONALITY:
Depends really... most of the time I at least TRY to be happy and nice ^-^ But somethimes I'm the perfect b***h... o-o
PET PEEVES:
Popups, Religios people constantly trying to get you to go to church or follow their religion or whatever *shudder*, my sister, people that are ALWAYS either grumpy or sad... (i mean how the HELL can people like that live?! O_o), Paris Hilton, Barbie, the fact Harry Potter gets worse with each book, soggy weetbix, peas, spoilt brats and politicans. ^-^;;
I like food, anime, manga, music (mainly J-Rock, J-Pop, Metal, Alternate, some Rock and few Pop.), Gaia, (Brian Jaques, Anne Rice, Anne McCaffery) books, online radiostations, Limewire... and lost of other stuff ><
REASON FOR JOINING:
I saw the guild in someones siggy, and seeing as it sounded friendly, I joined... Isn't that why anyone joins a guild? O.o;;  

Karithina

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Jasta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:53 am
NAME: Eleni
APPEARANCE: Very dark brown hair, blue eyes, very slim, pale skin, small, black framed glasses
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish/ Rammstein/ Tatu/ Jewel/ Tori Amos/ Evanescence/ Coldplay - I like a lot of music..
SEXUALITY: Bi-curious
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long-term relationship w/ female
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, music, sci-fi/ fantasy
PERSONALITY: Manic depressive - I swing frequently from the extreme high of loving the world to the extreme low of trying to destroy myself.
PET PEEVES: Ignorance; stupidity
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like... cats.. and dislike prejudice/ intolerance
REASON FOR JOINING: Was browsing the guilds and it looked cool... so voila, here I am..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:31 am
Jasta
NAME: Eleni
APPEARANCE: Very dark brown hair, blue eyes, very slim, pale skin, small, black framed glasses
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish/ Rammstein/ Tatu/ Jewel/ Tori Amos/ Evanescence/ Coldplay - I like a lot of music..
SEXUALITY: Bi-curious
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long-term relationship w/ female
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, music, sci-fi/ fantasy
PERSONALITY: Manic depressive - I swing frequently from the extreme high of loving the world to the extreme low of trying to destroy myself.
PET PEEVES: Ignorance; stupidity
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like... cats.. and dislike prejudice/ intolerance
REASON FOR JOINING: Was browsing the guilds and it looked cool... so voila, here I am..

Welcome to the guild! Have some cookies *Hands over a basket of Shadow Cookies* The shadows make them taste mysterious.  

Antiklion Ingle

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:45 pm
NAME: YAMI
APPEARANCE: thick platinum blonde hair, dark eyes that look different colors in all sorts of light
FAV BAND: coldplay, the killers, miyabi
SEXUALITY: DUDE....i'm sooooooooooooo not gay
RELATIONSHIP: boyfriend
HOBBIES: avid artist
PERSONALITY: moody, most consider me weird or mysterious and quiet
PET PEEVES: i dunno..........................
REASON: hey I thought it'd be cool to get to know some peeps online....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games