Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:01 am
Slug.

A Jedi can deflect bolts up to freighter turret output with their saber, but a slug of an extremely dense material will splatter rather than disintegrate and cause a distraction enough to finish the Jedi off.

If available, however, one should use either a shotgun or a wide shot blaster like a blast cannon to take down a Jedi.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:35 pm
Jaden_Ordo
I would think... well the problem with slug is that the Jedi wouldn't deflect it, he would move to block and disintegrate it, I think. I mean, if you can catch him off guard I say Slug.

That's an interesting point. I'll have to try that sometime.

Yeah an offguard attack with a slug is definite damage. But, catching a Jedi off guard should be hard, knowing they can sense danger or something tense in the air.

Yeah, great Idea. Shotguns are a terrible fight against CQB, and lightsabers aren't very ranged. Shotguns can get you a few feet of range and safety. Slugs are win. Is it good against armor? I would imagine not, depending on the type.  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:40 pm
Slugs are generally ineffective against armor. Blasters do far better damage against the stuff.
Grenade launchers are also a good choice against Jedi.
Perhaps one of the best weapons to use against a Jedi is a Rail Detonator. Essentially a portable railgun with an explosive round, even if a Jedi deflects the rail charge it will still explode.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:47 pm
lol That's quite the weapon. Just looked at it. I always liked the heavy weapon from SWG, the Lava Cannon. Probably non-cannon, but, it's one hell of a weapon. Worked great on Jedi, couldn't deflect it.  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:51 pm
Lava Cannons, as far as I know, are canon, as they were the primary weapon of vong fighter craft.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:56 pm
I know what you're thinking of, I meant this one here. It's looted off of the Devastator Droid.  

Valkore Fraust

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:57 pm
In SWG, Lava cannons are portable cannons.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:58 pm
I dont see why those wouldnt be canon.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:05 pm
Well, like you said, it could be one of those flaws...but..once again, thanks for the clarification.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:15 pm
Looking into Star Wars Wikia, it doesn't come up. Only, like you said, as the Yuzan Vong fighter weapon. Theres quite a few things from SWG that aren't cannon. As far as I know, the Lava Cannon is just in SWG.  

Valkore Fraust

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:09 am
And how.

Jedi < Artillery  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:42 pm
I hate jedi. They're too "Noble"

The jedi were too stupid to predict that Palpy had a trick up his sleeve biggrin

And Anakin was too winy and emotional about every little thing. "Oh, Padme will die if I dont do something. Oh, my ear ring. Oh, my nail polish."  

Rendin Verta

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:45 pm
You dont know enough Jedi.
Back in the day, Some Jedi knew a special ability that allowed them to sneak into the deepest parts of Sith academies without being detected as lightsiders.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:45 am
Well if you put it that way, I think the Jedi lost their way at some point. razz  

Rendin Verta

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:23 am
Well we can safely say that Palp was powerful. And Yoda did say, the dark side was clouded.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games