Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rashav

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 pm
in the confusion of the fight dark had been brushed to the side

"ok the their both crazy"dark watched and scratched his head
dark flipped into a tree
"they'll wear each other out soon"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:30 am
Shizume jumped behind Mizuumi going for a kick to the back as well as making a few handseals, "Pheonix flower jutsu." she said as she shot ten fireballs.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:13 am
Ryo slowly got up and began to walk back to the others. "I must help Shizume wake up. She's in trouble." Ryo stmbled and fell on the ground.

"Ryo please stop. You're in no condition to fight." Hitomi said, trying to hold Ryo back.

"I don't care. I will help them." Ryo said crawling with all his might.

"I'm sorry, but I must do this." Hitomi bit Ryo in one of his pressure points, which knocked him out. I don't want you to get hurt, like last time. she layed on top of him. With Ryo's current state, she thougth that he wouldn't be able to move him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:56 pm
The kick made contact but Mizuumi fliped, missing 8 but the other three hit. Two to her right shoulder and one to the stomach. "Ugh. I like this fight." She brushed the attck off as if she wasn't hit and she roundhouse kicked Shizume in the face followed by kunai to her arms and back.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:27 pm
While Ryo was knocked out, he had a feeling that Mizuumi was trying to reach him. Mizuumi. You're in trouble. I'm coming to save you... Ryo slowly woke up and felt strionger than before. He got on his knees and Hitomi noticed him.

"Ryo no..." She said trying to stop him.

"No, the girl that I love is in trouble, and I'm going to save her." Ryo said as he stood up and ran towards the others.

"Well, I'm coming too. I can help you out." Hitomi said as she followed him.

They both soon reached the battle and saw Shizume and Mizuumi in heated combat. Ryo noticed that Mizuumi was acting strangely. Mizuumi.... "Mizuumi!!" He ran to her to stop this fight. "Please stop this. You're hurting each other."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:38 pm
Mizuumi glared at Ryo and noticed it was him and grined lightly. "I'm in control, not Mizuumi. Sorry, but you're tryin to stop my fun." She threw a kunai at him. "I'm going to have as much fun while i'm out." She kicked Shizume into a tree.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:48 pm
Ryo grabbed the kunai right before it even touched him. "I don't think so." There must be a way to stop her, but how? Ryo tackled Mizuumi into the ground and stayed on top of her. "Give Mizuumi back control!!" He ordered her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:52 pm
Mizuumi struggled to get him off to no avail. "Why? She's too weak to fight Shizume and she won't anyways. I've waited long enough to get out and i'm staying." No, Ryo! Let me out! No, i'm out and i'm staying. No, I want out, now! Shut up.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:58 pm
Ryo thought of a way to get her back, but he didn't know if it would work. Please let this work. Ryo grabbed her arms and gave her a huge kiss. He thinks that if it worked with him, then it should work for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:25 pm
once ryo kept mizuumi busy dark came down from the tree catching shizume
"great now I can take care of one"
before shizume could react or knock him away dark brushed his hand over her shoulder leaving a few small pricks  

Rashav

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:55 am
Mizuumi laid there for a few seconds. No, no, no no! I can't stand this emotion, so happy and lovey dovey. Let me out! My pleasure, but i will come back again. Everything changed back to normal and she smiled. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:36 pm
Ryo gave a sigh of releif. "Your welcome." He got off of her and looked over at Shizume and Dark. "Please fix her dark."

Mean while the fight between Asuka and the demon ended. The demon ran away with injuries and Asuka turned and walked to the others. "Shizume is still like this, but she should return to normal soon." He turned to Ryo and Hitomi. "I see that you're ok Ryo."

"Yes, Asuka-sama." Ryo nodded.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:40 pm
Mizuumi stood up and looked at Shizume. "I have to be careful of Shizume while she is still like this. If she attacks me again, then Yuri will gain control again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:43 pm
Ryo didn't see all of what had happened, but from Mizuumi's expression Yuri must be dangerous. I barely got her in control last time, but now...it's going to be extremely harder to keep this up.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:50 pm
"Just to be on the safe side I shouldn't be this close to her, right now." Mizuumi took a few steps back. "I'll be...over where we were staying." She said heading back. I can't let her get control again. She seems to be feeding off my emotions and getting stronger by that.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff