a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:31 pm
"oooohh." sorano moaned as she woke up, then all of a sudden she jumps up.

"guys i need to warn you about pien and kisana there planning an attack, im not sure where but it sounds like a village or a person!!!" sorano practially screamed and ran out of breath and sat back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:06 pm
"Woah,Sora take it easy"sighed Sakata"I'll find out"replied Naota jumping away towards the noise  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:58 pm
Ryo, Rose, and Cassie ran throughout the caves, but couldn't find a trace of Nayuki anywhere. After a while, they probably realized that either she was dead, or her kidnappers took her to another location. Saddened by this, they left the cave and went to search for Sakata and Sorano.

After a while, they finally found the two under a tree. Cassie ran over to Sorano to see if she was alright, but Ryo and Rose stayed their distance.

"I...I'm sorry, but we couldn't find her." Ryo said in a saddened tone. "We searched throughout that cave, but we found nothing."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:46 pm
"Damn it!"swore Sakata leaning against the tree her arms crossed"I'm sick and tired of this...If only I'd have stopped this earlier"she sighed  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:33 pm
"Do you suppose that this could be something bigger than we think." Rose asked Sakata.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:57 pm
"You can't imagine"groaned Sakata putting her face in her hands  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:16 pm
"Wha...what's the matter Sakata?" Rose asked her as she sat beside her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:43 pm
"I know who is doing this.."said Sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:59 pm
"You know who is responsible for kidnapping Nayuki and trying to destroy the village?" Ryo asked Sakata.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:01 pm
"Yes...My father.."she whispered  

Level_E_Vampire

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:11 am
*Rinnegan in my eyes the earth cracks* *my two machins went out to destroy the leaf villlage* ahhhh youre back already you destroyed the leaf villlage. MACHINE:yes master we did all there is left is this leaf. goood job *a huge hand goes over the sand villlage and its destroyed* ok now its time to atttack that girl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:13 pm
genma-kun777
"Yes...My father.."she whispered

"What does he have to do with all of this. I don't understand?" Ryo said rubbing his head.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:15 pm
"When I was young my father and the other villagers raided other villages and they took nayuki and wiped her memory"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:00 am
((srry i have been grounded what is going on?))  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:37 pm
((don't worry i've been grounded too and getting ready to be grounded again so i might not be on for a while. sorry))

"well, i hate to ask but is there a way to stop him?" sorano said drawing a picture with her finger on the ground.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff