Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:38 pm
''I know, believe it or not, the graveyard pays almost $600 bucks a funeral! Ha.'' Kiba said tesingly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:18 pm
"Are you serious?" Arianna asked. "And thanks agian everyone for doing this. Who's idea was this?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:04 pm
"It was Estelluna's idea," Karissa admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:08 am
can i join? if yes here it is...ok im new at this so dont bite....

Race: pixie (but nobody needs to no that)
Name: Venus
School(please Forks High School): home schooled but parents gave up and sent her to forks.
Friends: loner/keeps to herself.
Appearce: long silver hair, forest green (means they change colour.), pale, short 5ft.
Family: mum, dad, little sister....not blood shes adoutped
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: no
Personlity: quiet, sarcastic, bold.
Height: 5ft.
Grade: im not american...so i dont know what grades are.
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): not vampire
Eyes normal: forest green
Summary: parents died when she was 2 in a car crash, has lived with marie (adoupted mum) and tom (adoupted dad) sense she was 4... stacy (a. little sister) does not know shes adoupted like Venus. Venus knows shes a pixie and that her sister Stacy is a witch, marie and tom know this but have not let on that they do.
Sixth Sense(special power): she can disapear, shapeshift, and can do spells.
Weakness: iron.
Saying: Lifes like that...
Favorite Music: rock
Other: goes to lala land through her bed room closet (lala land is a town in pixie world)
Musical Instrument: sings

pic of Venus:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edward was born in what year: ? but hes over 100 yrs old.
Bella's last name is: Sawn
Edward hates who: mike/ every guy who has feelings for bella.
Bella truck is year: ? its a chevy though.
Edward has had what car: volovo
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she: alice
Emmette likes what meal: iratated grizzle bear.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:35 am
"Thanks Estelluna" Arianna said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:52 pm
''MmmHmm.'' Estelluna said staring out.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:46 pm
"How hard is it to get up and dance....honestly!" She went over to the wolves and dragged them off their feet, careful to avoid their teeth in case they should feel hostile. "Now come on....we are here to celebrate Arianna and you are not doing much celebrating!" They looked at Rachel like she was crazy and almost went to sit back down, but hesitantly shifted to the music. (have you seen it? When people like half dance? Its tres funny)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:59 pm
"Rachel, it's ok. They can dance if they want to dance. Although I kind of like them dancing like they are" Arianna siad, giggiling a bit. "Here's how you do it" Arianna said and started dancing. "See, like that. You're turn" she said to the wolves.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:06 pm
"THis should be interesting." Whispered Rachel to Arianna, as the wolf boys tried to dance.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:10 pm
Arianna laughed. "Be nice. Who knows they might get it" Arianna whispered back. After a few pitiful minutes of watching them dance Arianna went over to them. "Alright I'm gonna help, here" Arianna said, readjusting the boys and teaching them some basic dance moves. Just then the macarena came on. "Please tell me you know how to do this" Arianna begged.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:34 pm
"I don't think you can function on this Earth if you don't...." Rachel grinned, allowing Arianna to lead everyone in a wonderful version of the macarena.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:18 pm
Arianna was dancing the way her family had always done the macarena. It was a bit more flowy and more graceful but still the same exact macarena. "You guys don't have to follow me, this is just the way I learned it" Arianna said as she seen some of the others try to do it her way.  

Arriana_lynn

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:35 am
Kazuo raised his eyebrows ".....Hell no." Ayaka and Hoshi rolled their eyes, running to join the macarena. "Scaredy-cat!" Hoshi called over her shoulder at him, and he stuck out his tongue.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:36 pm
"I dunno Hoshi, should you really be going out with a baby?" Rachel joked, ignoring it when Kazuo growled at her. "I'm gonna go get some food for you, want anything in particular?"  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:20 pm
"Hmm, I dunno, maybe you're right.." Hoshi replied, her eyes twinkling. "He's a little immature for 100 years old." She said, laughing. Kazuo raised his eyebrows at her. Liar. He said in mind-speak.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games