Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:09 pm
"Lily?! I thought I made it clear to all of you that I didn't want anyone to come. And what do you two think you're doing? You are in no condition to help fight against a vampire!" Caterina said, anger evident in her voice. She wasn't truly angry, she was happy to see them, but she was so upset that she turned to anger because she didn't want them to truly see how bad off she really was. But that facade didn't last for long. Her knees gave way underneath her and she fell to the ground. "This is so screwed up" Caterina muttered to herself, not trying to get up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:08 pm

"Some boyfriend you are." Said Lily dragging one of the twins along with her, hoping the other was following. She glared at Kenneth as he stared dumbfounded at Caterina. "Cat, you made it clear that you didn't want me to come, you also made it clear that if I didn't, you were at risk. You really didn't leave me much of a choice." Said Lily, crouching down to face Caterina. Just as swiftly, she backhanded Kenneth on the back of the head. "What were you thinking? Ugh! Just help her up already!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:17 pm
"It's alright, I'm fine" Caterina said, getting shakily to her feet. "Oh Lily, I'm so sorry!" Caterina cried, hugging her friend tightly and sobbing with no tears shed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:02 pm
Lily embraced her friend tightly, but after a short moment released her and held her shoulders. "We're going to face this together, you should know that by now." Said Lily, shaking Caterina slightly. As an afterthought she added "Selena, uncover yourself, we know you're here."  

kanangirl123

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:11 pm
Felix, feeling intrusive, stood to the side. She then smelled something. She whispered, though the others would hear her, "Another vampire is less than a mile away...they'll be here any second now."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:12 am
"I didn't want you to get hurt, that's why I did it. I wanted it only to be me to take the fall rather than bringing you all into it and possibly injuring yourselves. Kenneth, you need to decide where your loyalties lay right now. Are you going to help us or go with Wyatt? We're not gonna kill, I'm gonna make that clear to you all right now, but we need to know" Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:51 am
At first Kenneth had been merely startled by the arrival of Felix. Then, as the insults started, his guard rose back up. He wanted to be friends with Caterina, but he'd never made any promises for other...acquaintances. When Lily arrived, things continued in the same vein. Angrily, Kenneth turned to Caterina and said, "I'm sorry. I truly wanted to stay and help, but I think it's best if I leave now. I wouldn't want to murder any of your friends. You've said you won't harm Wyatt, and-" He paused, "That's good enough for me. Goodbye for now, Caterina."

Selana disposed of her repellant efficiently, but when her expression was visible she was seething. They'd come to help Caterina - momentarily hesitated when Felix appeared - and now Kenneth, who would know most about how his partner fought, was gone. Lily, without knowing what their plan had been, instantly criticized it as 'boneheaded'. Selana's temper, usually slow to trigger, was simmering. Maybe it had been better when Dion and I used to work alone, she thought, as a dull ache began behind her temple. This was a bad sign - she was actually genuinely angry before a fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:06 pm
"Don't be mad at me!" Said Lily, wheeling around to face Selena. "I'm not the human who left without telling anyone,without proper protection! Your plan to help was fine! But this is not a solo expedition, we are a team! You should all know that by now!" Said Lily, throwing her hands up into the air.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:26 pm
"Alright! Knock it off!" Caterina exclaimed angirly. "To get through we have to work together now as I said we are not doing any killing, is that understood?" Caterina asked in a tightly controlled voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:53 pm
Race: vampire
Name: Nicole
School(please Forks High School): forks high
Friends: none yet
Appearance:
Family: Travels alone
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: single
Likes: to play guitar, hikeing, writting, and animals as friends and food
Personlity: silent and shy
Height: 5' 8"
Grade: junior
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): blckish purple
Eyes normal: dark brown almost black
Sixth Sense(special power): controls earth
Weakness: affection
Saying: he who argues with the fool becomes the fool
Favorite Music: rb&h
Other: pet wolf that she'll never drink from
Musical Instrument: piano, guitar, and violen  

Bella Cullen7676

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:09 pm
Race: Vampire
Name: Belle Turner
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends:none (yet)
Appearance:User Image
Family: Tanya's "clan"
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: none
Personality: Belle is kind and caring
Height:5'10"
Grade: 11
Eyes when Thirsty(if vampire): Blue
Eyes normal: Green
Sixth Sense(special power): Belle can shape shift
Weakness: cannot shape shift when hungry
Saying: Wait...what? (she doesn't pay attention sometimes)
Favorite Music: movie soundtracks, 80's songs
Other: When Belle was human she was blind, so now that she's a vampire she can see an outline of the people and objects around her.
Musical Instrument: Piano, clarinet, violin, viola, guitar  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:57 pm
"Fine, whatever." Said Lily, breathing deeply, trying to calm herself.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:02 pm
Arianna sighed. "Thank you. Now please, I don't like to be like this, quite frankly I hate it. Now can we all work together and be nice?" Arianna said, a little calmer, ashamed about how she had acted, her parents had taught and expected better than the way she had been acting. Sighing she rubbed her temples. "Uggh, come along, let's at least start running a little bit, give us a little bit more time" Ariana said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:55 pm
"It won't help." Said Lily, shaking her head. "He'll be here soon."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:16 pm
"Alright, well if we are going to wait here than I want to at least think of a plan instead of going into this with no idea about what we're going to do." Arianna siad.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games