Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:15 pm
Fuyu woke up, a burst of black chakra pulsed from her neck and broke the shackle. She did a long string of handsigns ~ ICE BLADE! ~ She screamed in her head. Two blades made completely of ice and chakra appeared in her hands. She ran at Zetsu and hit him in the chest and head, knocking him out. The ice vanished and she wobbled for a moment, and then Reks came into the cell. She saw him, and smiled weakly. She ran over to him, hugged him and started to cry. "I-I'm so sorry..." she whispered through the tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:18 pm
"It's okay..." Reks said, amazed at her strength. He hugged her back, rubbing her head. "Was there any other Akatsuki here?" Reks asked her, serious now.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:24 pm
"N-not that I saw... but knowing them... they'll be here any minute..." she said quietly. "W-we all should leave..." she said looking back at Sira and Ikarri.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:27 pm
Ikari fell to the ground with the whip releasing from her body. Her body was cover in bloodly cuts from the thorns. Ikari tryed to get to her feet but once she did she fell on the floor again, out cold.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:28 pm
"Alright. I agree with you." Reks said, walking over and picking up Sira and Ikari on his shoulders. As soon as he stood up, he heard a yell from behind him- Fuyu's voice. Sudenly, Itachi hit him hard in the spine, causing him to collapse on the floor and cough up a small bit of blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:48 pm
Kisame was behind Fuyu, he grabbed her and blocked her mouth. She couldnt do anything. Deidara was holding Sasori and Zetsu up... they were all here. Kisame hit her hard in the back, a bit of blood dripped out of her mouth, he hit her again in the back of the head, she was knocked out.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:13 pm
Ikari opened her slightly, she saw the whole group of akatsuki, they were hurting Rek and Fuyu. I got to do something, everyone is going to die if I don't... Ikari paniced. Ikari got to her feet weakly and started to focus on all the charka she had left, hopeing she could open the first Kitsune curse stage. "What the hell is she doing?!" asked Deidara,
running over to attack me . "Kitsune curse level 1 open!" Ikari yelled as a dark hazy force came out of Ikari, knocking Diedara over on Sasori and Zetsu. "Stay away from them..." Ikari said throwing two fans with a dark essance around them at Kisame and Itachi, making them fly to other side of the room droping Rek and Fuyu. Ikari got out a kutuna and putted it at her side. "Moon Style: Moonlight Blade!" Ikari yelled as the blade got a light purple glow on it. "If you yet us leave I won't kill any of you," Ikari said raising her sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:44 pm
((I missed lots...))

Nanaka let the genjutsu up when Sasori disappeared with Fuyu and Sira. She took a step back, stumbled, and fell down. She landed akwardly on her arm. "Damn it..."  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:31 pm
Reks turned around, trying to trip Itachi. However, Itachi lifted his foot and stomped onto Reks's ankle, causing a loud snapping sound and Reks in deep pain. Reks huffed, tired and in pain. Crap...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:24 pm
((O.o;..... I missed alot))
Sira opened his eye's and sat up. Everyone was in pain and Akatsuki was to blame. He closed his eye's focusing all of his chakra into the seal until the restraints on it loosened. He opened his eye's staring up at Itachi pure hatred in his now violet eye's. He had no control anymore he had released the demon completely.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:00 pm
Reks gasped in pain as Itachi steped off of his ankle. He noticed it was bent the wrong way and he couldn't move it. It was bleeding and in extreme disrepair. Crap.... its broken... Reks thought, now not able to stand. If I attacked now, I would be completely ofguard and not able to defend against any atacks... I'm at their mercy.... He thought, panicing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:05 pm
Sira knocked Itachi on the ground before he could kill Reks. He held out his hand for Reks to help him up.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:32 pm
(o.0 wow. i missed lots...i think I may be lost now.)
Ai had silently found everybody but had been hiding as to not get caught. Reks...Sira...Nanaka...Fuyu...I can't not do anything anymore. She had been hiding in the shadows and walked into a dim light, looking at everybody. "How could I not have done anything?" She asked herself before getting hit with a kunai that Itachi threw at Sira missing and hitting her. "Damn." She pulled it out and threw it back at him, missing and bouncing off the wall. She walked over to Reks and Sira not paying attention to the Akatsuki. "Are you two ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:36 pm
Sira stayed silent he had no control at all. It was just luck that his demon didn't decide to kill Reks and Ai. He stared up at her his different eye color not visible in the dim lighting of the Akatsuki lair.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games