Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:29 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"i was bored so i made it snow" she smiled
kevin sits down at the table still blushing when soren throws a snowball at him
soren:why are you blushing?
"i know why" she said smiling "i know everything...well almost everything"
if you know everything then tell me do i want to know why he is blushing or is it one of his pervy quirks
a messenger comes in and hands a note to soren
soren:angelita you need to see this
"its well both" she stopped smiling "what is it?" she looked at the note, she dropped it and walked outside
angelita im going to try to pull this off and i think i have a plan but we need your help with it
she looked at him "please dont get him killed" she whispered, tears falling down her face  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kevin:you were screaming and i got worried
Looks at him and her eyes widen "Sorry, there just Nightmare's, Im sorry, I should've warned you, Thats how I start every day, screaming half to death" Lauphs a little emberessed, then realizes she doesnt have her shirt on but she is in her white strapless bra and White skirt, then she blushes and pushes Kevin out "Get out Get out! Perv!" She shuts the door behind him

kevin:sorry about that sam
kevin is blushing a scarlet red as he walks down stairs
soren:do i want to ask why you are blushing?

After a while Sam walks down stares her arm warmers and shoes and leggens are off she is just wearing her white shirt skirt and belt, she has a lot of scares "Sorry everyone about the screaming and the nightmares, Im sorry, I didnt mean to be a burden" sweatdrop

"So how is everyone this mourning" She smiles

soren turns to her
soren:not so good
soren hands her the kings note  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
if you know everything then tell me do i want to know why he is blushing or is it one of his pervy quirks
"its well both" she stopped smiling "what is it?" she looked at the note, she dropped it and walked outside
angelita im going to try to pull this off and i think i have a plan but we need your help with it
she looked at him "please dont get him killed" she whispered, tears falling down her face

belive me this plan is a good one
ill pretend to turn my self in while you kevin sam and tanya sneak in and head towards the dungeons and save your father  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:31 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kevin:you were screaming and i got worried
Looks at him and her eyes widen "Sorry, there just Nightmare's, Im sorry, I should've warned you, Thats how I start every day, screaming half to death" Lauphs a little emberessed, then realizes she doesnt have her shirt on but she is in her white strapless bra and White skirt, then she blushes and pushes Kevin out "Get out Get out! Perv!" She shuts the door behind him

kevin:sorry about that sam
kevin is blushing a scarlet red as he walks down stairs
soren:do i want to ask why you are blushing?

After a while Sam walks down stares her arm warmers and shoes and leggens are off she is just wearing her white shirt skirt and belt, she has a lot of scares "Sorry everyone about the screaming and the nightmares, Im sorry, I didnt mean to be a burden" sweatdrop

"So how is everyone this mourning" She smiles

soren turns to her
soren:not so good
soren hands her the kings note
she takes it then reads it says in a wispr "Oh my..." her mounth drops and she covers her mouth with her free hand  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

ill pretend to turn my self in while you kevin sam and tanya sneak in and head towards the dungeons and save your father
Sam looks at him "What about me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she nodded and sat down, her tears turning to bloody tears  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:34 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"..." listening to his plan. "And then... how do we get you back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:34 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

soren:we need your help to rescue her father in the dungeons and dont worry kevin will be there
kevin wakes up from his blush
kevin:what!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:35 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

dont worry i got that completely covered so its a suprise  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:36 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

soren:we need your help to rescue her father in the dungeons and dont worry kevin will be there

Gives him a cold look "Whats that supposed to mean?!"  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:37 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

dont worry i got that completely covered so its a suprise

"Aah.... all right..." finished her fruit. "So, when are we leaving?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:37 pm
she stood up and walked outside, wiping her bloody tears "i hope this plan works" she whispered walking around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

kevin:i havent fought in a long time i dont even know where my sword is
soren:dont worry i do
soren pulls out a remote with a large red button on it and presses it
the floor opens up and a swored comes out on a bed of silver
as the walls come down revaling a large weaponry
soren:my pride and joy  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:42 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

Looks at all of the weapons in awe. "Oh my.... look at that...." walks toward them.  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:42 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

rolls her eyes and thinks -Im already tired of them-
breathes and locks up anger thinks agen- pull yourself together, dont let your anger get the best of you-
she goes and sits down and crosses her legs  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games