Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:34 am
*Logen smiled, though this was something she wouldnt tell anyone, this was her little secret, though she did want to learn more than this, she had to find something better, something more powerfull*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:37 am
(...The spell set upon Hogwarts was made by two wizards and witches, geniouses. The magic of four genious adults shouldn't be removable by one genious child. That just seems like godding, sorry)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:41 am
Krusadin
(...The spell set upon Hogwarts was made by two wizards and witches, geniouses. The magic of four genious adults shouldn't be removable by one genious child. That just seems like godding, sorry)

[ahh, okay, it do sound like godding... bah, well, >< dunno, ... ,, ..,,.,.,.,., if you are smart enough to find out such things, i have two choises, would i become the next dumbledore or would i become the new voldemort or maybee something else? thats the question razz ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:46 am
(The point is: Even Voldie didn't break into Hogwarts. He couldn't do it only with magic, he needed some nifty items. And Logen already uses the box made of weird stuff, why would she have to apparate?)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:49 am
Krusadin
(The point is: Even Voldie didn't break into Hogwarts. He couldn't do it only with magic, he needed some nifty items. And Logen already uses the box made of weird stuff, why would she have to apparate?)

[she was in the state of mind that she needed something to beat, and currently it was the school she wanted to beat, [and it is a ring... that she use... razz ] she want something to beat and the school is such a godly good place to start!]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 am
*Logen smiled now and now she twisted her ring, and the liquid metal pool was formed on the floor, and she stepped intoo it, she was now outside the room of requirement, she started to walk the three times and she thought of: i need a place to hide my stuff, she did this purposly becouse she wanted to have a look at the items that was inside there already, not to take them only to study them*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:01 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen smiled now and now she twisted her ring, and the liquid metal pool was formed on the floor, and she stepped intoo it, she was now outside the room of requirement, she started to walk the three times and she thought of: i need a place to hide my stuff, she did this purposly becouse she wanted to have a look at the items that was inside there already, not to take them only to study them*

*the door was rendered some steps behind her, she walked inside to find the room where there was cities of piled up stuff*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:06 am
He used to be so proud and brave, everyone adored him, he would see his name everywhere: DAMION, DAMION, DAMION... Now it seems as if everyone is against him. He was glad that the person who was in the same room was in the hospital wing right now, he hated unneccesary contact. How he wished he had his life back...

(had to use my name somewhere, haha)  

Helies

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:54 am
(Cool name)

Damions schoolmates came into the room, laughing loudly and talking about the previous match. Hufflepuffs a** had been kicked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:37 pm
Allanon, a tall black haired transfer student, had just hopped off the thestral led carriage to see everyone heading up to Hogwarts from the Quidditch match. He received mingled glances from the passing students.  

AniMike

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:44 pm
(WOAH! Hadn't even had the chance to welcome you or add you to the list....Clarify yourself: Class and House?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:21 pm
*Logen got bored of looking for objects that might be powerfull inside the room of requirements and she twisted again the ring she had created, and she walked intoo the little liquid metal pool and she now was in The slytherin commonroom*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Helies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:21 pm
(thank you)

He immediatly felt self-concious and tried to think of an excuse to get out of there. Muttering words, he quickly left and tried to think of a place to escape. If only classes would come sooner...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:17 am
"Hey Damion, you did see the match, did you? Cool, wasn't it?"
Fellow Ravenclaw of Damion shouted after him as he left.  

Krusadin

Helies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:53 am
He could only think of one place to be alone: the library. He hurried down and went to a disserted section and began reading The Natural Habitat of a Vampire.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games