Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(nope XD) she turns off the music "max calm down" she said flying intot the air "please"

Max shoots fire at her
she freezes the fire "please" she said moving away from the frozen fire
Swings her tail at her and raors
catches her tail "wao" she said looking at her "max im here to help please"
Warpes her tail around her waist and swings her around and breathes fire into the air the ringing not leaveing her head  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(nope XD) she turns off the music "max calm down" she said flying intot the air "please"

Max shoots fire at her
Warpes her tail around her waist and swings her around and breathes fire into the air the ringing not leaveing her head
"max" she said trying to wriggle free "woa" she said getting dizzy "let go please"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"max" she said trying to wriggle free "woa" she said getting dizzy "let go please"

Max flings her into a tree and shakes her head around and swings her tail  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:16 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she falls down the tree "hey" she yelled landing on a branch "ouch" she said sitting up, she shook her head and stood up  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:17 pm
{sorry a mix of cpu problems and a b*****d dad what i miss?}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she falls down the tree "hey" she yelled landing on a branch "ouch" she said sitting up, she shook her head and stood up

Max lays down as if falling her Claws and hands cover her head as her tail swings around
Her head hurts so much from the Alarm and it Echoes in her head  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:18 pm
lupinewarrior
(lol ok max is going crazy..XD and i just got thrown into a tree)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

(Max gets really strong when she is a dragon, her skin is like armor and you cnt peirce throw it lol)  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Max lays down as if falling her Claws and hands cover her head as her tail swings around
she jumped down the tree, "max....i need to help her, what do to?" she said thinking, she turned back into her human form holding her head  
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
{ok thanks ill try to get into the rp somewhere}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she jumped down the tree, "max....i need to help her, what do to?" she said thinking, she turned back into her human form holding her head

Max Roars and breathes fire everywhere setting tree's and the ground on Fire she shakes her tail Rapidly and holds her head trying to make the Echo stop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:24 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Max Roars and breathes fire everywhere setting tree's and the ground on Fire she shakes her tail Rapidly and holds her head trying to make the Echo stop
"max!" she yelled walking up to the building, fire surrounded her, she started to freeze it  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"max!" she yelled walking up to the building, fire surrounded her, she started to freeze it

Max cant control herself until the Echo in her head fades  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looks around "max, how to help her?" she said thinking, she ran back inside  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looks around "max, how to help her?" she said thinking, she ran back inside

nemo looks at her
the hell is going on it sounds like an earth quake  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games