Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:50 pm
No he couldnt have.
Dont be confusing the Force with Psionic ability.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:51 pm
Yeah, he could Force Choke when he was still a whiny b***h...  

elvisnake

Manphish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:22 pm
Or, he could have whined someone to death, that wouldn't take more than a few seconds for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:18 am
elvisnake
Hmm... Sometimes I think that getting put in the suit is what gave Vader his guts. If he'd stayed whiny b***h-akin, he wouldn't have the guts to do anything that cool.
Vader actually hated the suit and often whined like a little b***h about it. 3nodding He hated it because it slowed him down a lot and held him back from learning some of the kick a** Sith moves like the force lightning or anything else that required hands. He also had the dexterity of a crack baby. gonk But thats just what you get from reading the Rise of Darth Vader. meh.

BUT! What if Obi acutaly killed Anakin. I mean put him out of his misery. Stuck the light saber through his burning skull and be the end of it. Would the emperor still go through with 66 or wait until he could find someone who was as kick a** as Any?  

- Lord of Hunger -

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:24 am
Order 66 was still going on when Obi and Anakin fought.

It had been going on for days, as a matter of fact.

It was too late to rescind the order. The Emperor would just have to find a new apprentice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:25 am
Order 66 was already issued at that point.

I'd guess that Jade would have gotten full sith training in that scenario as a replacement for Vader considering the complete lack of alternatives.  

stellarmagic

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:49 am
- Lord of Hunger -
elvisnake
Hmm... Sometimes I think that getting put in the suit is what gave Vader his guts. If he'd stayed whiny b***h-akin, he wouldn't have the guts to do anything that cool.
Vader actually hated the suit and often whined like a little b***h about it. 3nodding He hated it because it slowed him down a lot and held him back from learning some of the kick a** Sith moves like the force lightning or anything else that required hands. He also had the dexterity of a crack baby. gonk But thats just what you get from reading the Rise of Darth Vader. meh.

BUT! What if Obi acutaly killed Anakin. I mean put him out of his misery. Stuck the light saber through his burning skull and be the end of it. Would the emperor still go through with 66 or wait until he could find someone who was as kick a** as Any?
I knew that, actually. (I've read that too). What I meant was, sometime after getting the suit, Annie developed some force-cahones...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:11 pm
The Death Star had a Library and an alien run bar.
Doesnt that seem odd to anyone else?  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:56 pm
Does K'kruhk's hat possess the ability to grant super powers?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:14 am
Is Sith Magic a seperate set if abilities from the force?  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:25 am
stellarmagic
Is Sith Magic a seperate set if abilities from the force?
Yes, but the distinction is relatively minute unless you really want to debate it.

For the most part, we're going to ignore that particular branch of abilities, because 1) there are too few examples to draw its limits from and 2) it has no importance on the storyline. If it did, then the problem in point 1 would be rectified, but as it isn't, it is best to ignore it as nothing more than speculative thought.

Unless you're going to infuse the force into talismans to grant the force to a NFU, sith magic is relatively too fantastic to really make an effort over. Stick with something more stable, like alchemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:57 am
Alchemy.
Stable.

Ha!!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:09 am
Compared to sith magic, its like TNT to nitroglycerine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:13 am
In a comparative sense, yes its stable.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:20 am
Yeah, even in our timeframe, the likelihood of seeing sith magic performed, much less on a grand scale, is next-to-nil. The ancient sith weren't even really capable of controlling it, and the Sith Order realize how much of a waste of effort it is....

I speculate that that was just one of the many details which makes the sith order so superior to the true sith. They pretty much got rid of excess fat off their teachings, korriban style so to speak...

I mean, illusions are okay and granting your NFU buddy the abiity to use the force is alright, but when it tkes long incantations and is so easily destroyed.... I mean, unless you're someone like Nakara, and all about the show rather than results, its definately too much work for any person to simply prefer over better and more convential methods.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games