Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diabetusaur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:55 pm
Ello the names Maku and Im glad to be here.I hope we can all be good mates(friends)and what not.If you got a xbox account Im three midgets and will play WAW and RDR with you and soon reach and fable three.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 pm
My name is Dumnezeirea
err, Call me Zera
or
Zerakun ^^
it is a pleasure to meet you all ^^  

Dumnezeirea

Dalorian Wolfsbane

6,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:09 pm
Howdy! Name's Dalorian, Dalorian Wolfsbane. Bu you can just call me the former. Dalorian is the name of my Fursona, but obviously he is not the gaia avatar. No he lives somewhere else. Feel free to pm with anything. You will get an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:52 am
= w =
Hello everyone.
The name is Mewy (mew for short)
I am a bear but not just a bear, I am what people would call me as a Teddy bear. Because when people think of a bear, they think of those that break into cars and tip over trash bins.. Nope, not me. (though I might pick in your refigerator..) I just like to cuddle.

. 3.
It's a pleasure to meet everyone!

Mew Mew Bear

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 pm
Hey whats up?

My name is Gojiron, or Goji, I am a rabbit, blue fur, yay~
I am currently in my Senior Year of high school. I live in Washington, U.S. I am 17 currently and I'm, indeed bisexual... yay~

I'm a huge nerd and i often use quotes from my favorite books, anime's, poems, etc. I will try to be as kind as i can forever and always....

It's great to meet all of you~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:50 pm
I iz am Pent (only by screen name) a blue lizard who sometimes is too attatched to his falseto, so am not always looking like a lizard.
um... 18 bi, from the state of Massachusetts, and am an unusual because I am liking music like Dropkick Murphies, Linkin Park, Paramore, ect.
In my mind I have oddly made Savant timeline fairly well fitting in with the human one. 3nodding
I be a nerd, mostly in the pokemon realm, but can over all cover the whole video game Nintendo are.  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

Aradia Rosethorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:01 pm
Greetings!
I'm Aradia.
I'm 18.
And a furry.

I bounce back and forth between understanding who I am. I'm feline, but I prefer ears and tail to full body furryness.
And lately I've felt a pull towards mermaids. Something inside me resonates with that so I'm hoping here to find out a bit more about them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 pm
Welcome.  

Artemis Vulpes

changingtides

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 am
Hallo~! All my fellow anthro fans. heart In the event you hadn't guessed yet, I am new. My favorite animals would be the smaller woodland types - rabbits, squirrels, mice, chinchillas... I don't have a fursona, but I do RP anthro a lot and therefore have a humongous set of fuzzy humanesque characters from which to choose. x3

Pleasure to meet ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 pm
Um...Hello?

At this point in time I don't consider myself a furry, but I want to learn about that which is furry fandom.

My name is Danika, I'm just shy of 21 and I'm a art/nerd student in college.  

DDanika

Reticence

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 pm
Not necessarily new, rather reinstated.

I have grown tired of furry communities elsewhere, for they usually bustle with senile perverts.

The name is Sasha, I turned twenty-one on Friday and am a gay male.
Nice to be back considering the number of years it has been since last I posted anything.

Furaffinity Page [NSFW]

: 3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:31 pm
I am a husky, Bi, preference of men ^^  

sIovenIy

Reticence

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 pm
i-Fatso
I am a husky, Bi, preference of men ^^

Whoa, it's been a while. Hello, again.

: D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:52 pm
Hai. :>  

kuk0ski

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 am
Hi... I'm not good at these but my names Bhanu. I'm a bat.

Umm... I look like this: Bhanu ref
And I'm a 20 something.

.....Oh! I like to draw....

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games