Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ever seen .hack// Yaoi/Yuri? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:32 pm
Pff. I'm a moderator and former moderator on two sites POR QUE PETGAMER POR QUE.

BACK ON TOPIC.

My dad went on the computer when I still had some slash up LOLWUT.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:36 pm
Pff. YOU'RE STILL NOT COOL. <3 ILY.

OH MY SHIALU.
eek  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:44 pm
AND PPNS COSPLAY BOARD.

I WAS LIKE HO SHEETS.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:47 pm
WELL SHIALU, I SUGGEST CLOSING IT OUT NEXT TIME.

<33

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:49 pm
I WAS GONE FOR A MINUTE.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:53 pm
NO YOU WEREN'T.

<3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:55 pm
YES I WAS, WE WERE SENDING AN EMAIL TO BORDUGH.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:57 pm
NO, YOU WEREN'T.

LIES.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:01 pm
Sauce-Kay
Being crew has a lot of responsibilities, doesn't it? I don't know if it's just me. XD; But there's always that one person in a guild who does that, right? Well, besides the Net Slum of course because it's awesome and all the guild members are awesome too. <3

Yeah and it is a fairly new guild so i have to help build it up theres almost 100 members but not many people post it is mostly me and my friend claymore. I Donate there eveyday*well truth is i donate to all the guilds im in everyday and that 4 including this one* but it is only a smal amount but the only people who seems to donate are the vice captins and me. The other thing is that every week i give a donation 1k or higher which since i only have gaia cash not alot of gold it sets me back a little. But hey it is all for a good cause and i love my guilds almost all the same *i like this one best becasue it is hard to find people who like dot hack sometimes but thats only one reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:15 pm
Yeah, guilds are a huge responsibility and they're hard to manage. :C What kind of guild is it? I might consider joining it! <33

Donating is a good thing, but try not to spend all you're gold on donating towards it! I'm sure it'll manage somehow. 3nodding

Aw, that's nice! Makes me happy to hear that people like this guild so much! <3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:43 pm
haseo9
yeah im already crew for somewhere else but i learned not abuse my power unless i get too many complaints about one person bad mouthing everyone* or that person pissed me off beyond the point of no return which is kinda hard hard*

Which guild are you a mod in?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:09 am
I also agree to the atractivness of several of several of the characters, but I'm all about the yuri. I'm a .hack//SIGN fan personally, so my roots (no pun intended) come from there when determaning the origin of my opinion. Tsukasa Subaru all the way.  

Angel Delaestella

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Subaru/Tsukasa FTW.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:24 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Subaru/Tsukasa FTW.

XD interesting  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Angel Delaestella

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:51 am
They are the third generation of trade mark yuri. There is more yaoi out there than I can stand. Even the number one anime out right now, Naruto, is also the world's number one yaoi. But yuri has only budded it's face every now and then. Never ever has yaoi been too popular accept in hentai circles. Therefore I should really say shojo-ai. Shojo-ai is really a great concept idea, but not many creators ever swing with the ideas. And any that do usually make mangas that are a swing and a miss. .hack//SIGN has made it very very hard for the viewer to say no to the morality of the online relationship between Subaru and Tsukasa. You feel that they are so right for each other and though Tsukasa claims constantly to be male, they are only warped ideas, statistics ad memories which she isn't even sure of she warped them or if Morgana did. When they finally meet offline is when viewer finally get it through their heads that this series was YURI. And what an amazing ride it was. I love .hack//SING for the large amount of strides that it has made in the anime world.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games