Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 pm

"What about her." Storm's nose pointed to Luna.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 pm

||- Luna's not here... she's evil. Remember? Remeber what Hogan said. I don't feel like adding color and all the crap... -||

LilSnowBird

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Vera nodded simply and waited for Fate's move. "Then I will follow on your left flank as you and Storm are better aquainted with one another than I." She bared her teeth and anticipated the fight to come. It'd been a few decades since she'd had a real good fight.

As she flexed her claws into the hard earth, she saw the female move the pups to the back of the cave, curious flames aiding her. She must be Amiko.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:19 pm

*Luna ran out of her cave only to run into Amiko.*

*Amiko snarled dangerously and ran past her, moving faster then the normal wolves could ever dream. furry pushed threw her as she puched herself to find Hogan and kill him before Mist was hurt.*

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:20 pm

||- Whoa slow down puppy! We wait till mist gets on. -||
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Vera snarled as the she-wolf she presumed was Amiko flew out of the cave, leaving the pups alone. "You'd leave the pups to die then, unable to make their own warmth at so young an age?"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Caesar came back to the cave with the rest of the pups,"Hey did you guys get rid of Hogan...Wheres Mist?"
Dawnfire looked at her father,"Daddy I want momma! Wheres momma!"
Raven looked up and also was wondering where is mother was.
Hogan finally reached a huge cave. He led Mist in and had her go all the way to the back. Inside were 3 other wolves. They were Bone, Disaster and Death. Mist whimpered and wished fate was here. She went to the back and curled up missing her pups and fate.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:24 pm

((willow!))

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:25 pm

*Amiko's large dire form dove into a black flame then reappeared behind Vera. She landed on her back she snarled demonically. her eyes turning black. her wings spread as she drew her head back ready to kill Vera. *
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Vera glared fiercely at Amiko, then rounded up the tiny pups, sheltering them under her outspread wing. "You are running out of time, my friends, go already!"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Storm nodded. "Let's go!" She raced out of the cave.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Caesar leaped and knocked Amiko off,"Amiko what are you doing? This is not the time to kill anyone!" He licked Amikos cheek apologizing for hitting her but he had to do it.

Willowpelt12

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Vera snarled and snapped back, teeth flashing. "What the hell, you'd seriously pick now of all times to fight amongst ourselves, ******** fool!" She yelled at Amika.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:28 pm

BlackRain jumped up,"We need a plan. I know Hogan. He is no fool. We need a strategy."

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Fate moved in front of Amiko.

"We are friends here. If you don't agree then I suggest you leave."

Fate was not in the 'best' mood to be toying around with the other wolves that he trusted more.

Fate then moved over to Dawnfire, he licked her head and nuzzled her.
"She went to go get some food. She will be back, I promise. I promist to all of you." He vowed to his pups.. but the question was. Would he come back?

||- Yay! She always comes on time! She sykick! Ok guys I am not posting in color... I am too laza. -||
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games