Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:39 am
((Yeah, sorry you guys. I have not been getting on at all lately... Everything that I was a part of has either ended or is dieing off.. I just don't have the time or energy to try and keep everything running. Mostly the time but still....

Thankyou for the Happy Birthday wish.. Never thought I would reach 21.. HAHA11))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:21 pm
((id like to continue, thou I simply have had no inspiration of late in this RP…I love the characters and the story…thou I have just been having problems keeping it going…

Now considering this is “Captain Fox McClouds” madness…has anyone herd form him in the last bit?

Or did he quite Gaia?))  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 pm
((I see Captain's profile "online" quite often, (If fact, he's on right now as I type this.) but he spends all his time in his "outlaw's hangout" thread, and I don't think he comes to the guild anymore at all.
I would gladly be proven wrong, if it could be done...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm
((well i have had time to post but nothing to go off of... sigh... soon all my time will be devoted to another RP Tramer and I have been working on, but i still have no internet to get anything off of the ground))  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 pm
((…well…hmmm…

Lets see whom is still interested in this RP…if enough people are still interested I’ll try and get it going again…if not enough people are interested…then I might put a bit of time to helping Orin get are new RP up and running, then we can try and get everyone in that RP, as well as some fresh blood of coarse))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:56 pm
((Well, you can read everyone's comments for yourself, and if my observations aren't too far off the poll votes should look something like this;

I am in favor of continuing this RP, and in favor of treating any character of someone who doesn't return to join us as NPCs for everyone's use to control (3: TY, Foxkilth, and Clover/Maurikal)
I want to continue this RP, but my life is taking up too much of my time right now (1: Ryu`)
I want to continue this RP, but I have no inspiration for my posts, so I feel like I have nothing to post (1: Tramer)
I'm not even a member of this RP, I just want the gold that comes from voting (1: Shmitty/Orin) (being funny, I'm guessing...)
uncounted votes (1: Captain)

Again, that's just my guess.))  

TY Charns
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance NO no NO WHY OHHHH WHY
*pokes dead and cold RP* no why was this aloud to happen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm
Attention!

I apologize for my long absence and I find it very touching that this role play actually lived on long past the time I felt like I had given up on it. Those were indeed dark days where I did not have the will power to create a post. I can not recall the exact reason, but I believe I was possibly frustrated with the fact that I had forgotten how the who story line was to tie together.

I do have some unfortunate news regarding this particular role play. It is long dead in spirit and body. As it has been years I can no longer recall all of the lingo or characteristics of my character Epotheros. I feel that if we tried to reserect this thread it would result in nothing but frustration for all members involved. This is due to the amount of time that has passed. I would assume everyone here has likely advanced their degree of role playing ability tenfold, and I would also assume you likely would feel out of place taking up a character you created several years ago.

There is some good news, however, as I suggest we reinvent a fantasy role play that has the same feel as The Trial of Heroes series, but we may create new and improved characters that we would likely be more comfortable with. If anyone would be up to the idea of creating a new fantasy rp, either post here or send me a pm just to let me know you have seen my message. After all, Trial of Heroes has remained my favorite rp I have ever done.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm
eek Captain!? Welcome back. Always a pleasure to be in your company.
*reads post*
I'll gladly join arms with you again in another campaign!
And I can speak with certainty when I say that Foxkilth will not be joining us, whatever we decide to do. Sad to see her leave, but she'll make new friends where she's going, and who knows, maybe someday she'l be able to return to us.

Long story short, I'm in! Just tell me where you need me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 am
- Pops up from the remnants of some abandoned RPs -

I'm game if you want someone completely new wink  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm
Well I wouldn't want to be the rp master for the new one if we do it. I could provide ideas though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:58 pm
I tend to be too detailed as a GM, not a good match up for this freestyle rping.
Nazo want to take the scepter, or should we pm the others and let them know what's going on?  

TY Charns
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:00 am
Wow...I never thought I would be posting in here again! Its been a while Captain Fox and Ty, though if your thinking of starting a new RP send me a message, I have not been spending much time on gaia anymore though Ryu got me to join a RP of hers, so if you guys get one going I'm in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:57 pm
(Erm.. idk... a block hit me in the face recently as far as creating RPs goes. Many of us in the demonic war are still here though... just posting in a different guild though.)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items