Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:26 am
misuzu puts an arm on her shoulder to get up. "sorry if i am a burden to you...." he looked at the sky. "by the way.....my name is misuzu"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:33 am
Secret shakes her head "its okay" she smiles "nice to meet you Misuzu"  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:35 am
misuzu smiles at her and looks back at the sky. "nice to meeet you too, secret" he said and then looked at his foot. " i think i can walk now...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:37 am
"you sure?" she asked looking at him, holding on so that he wont fall back down  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:42 am
misuzu smiled. "ya...i think i can" he said and started to walk forward. he turned around and looked at her. "see i can wa..." he said before falling again. "nevermind...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:43 am
Secret laughs lightly "why dont you lean against me until we find someplace to go okay" she helps him back up before wrapping an arm around his waist and putting his arm around her shoulders "alright now.....where do you live?" she asked looking around  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:47 am
sasuke looked at the ground. "well.....i dont really have a home.......i usually sleep in a tree....." he said, his wings still hidden. he didnt want her to know what he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:49 am
Secret looks at him "its okay, i guess ill take you to my home" she smiles softly and starts walking, helping him, walking towards her home, which was not to far from the forest  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:53 am
misuzu walked with her still supporting him. his wings slightly showing, which he did not notice. "thank you" he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:04 pm
((I guess for Toekiyo's guys, I'll add two more special ladies since Corey is REALLY late in posting...*sigh*))

Rasha with her green eyes, pale skin, and bright blue haired walked next to her shorter and darker friend. Periru, short at 4'11 with slightly tanned skin and purple hair and eyes glanced around at the woods.

"Are they following us, Rasha?" asked Periru looking up at her 5'3 companion.

rasha merely shrugged, wearing a simple black lace dress. Periru wore a grey shirt and simple blue shorts.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm
(lolz)

Secret brushes off a black feather that fell from her hair, she pretends not to notice, this was her first friend and she didnt want to scare him off with what she was  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:17 pm
misuzu's wings poked out a little more. he didnt notice though as they kept walking.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:19 pm
Secret felt her back start to itch "not now" she whispered trying to hold them in, she walked up to her house, opened the door and set him down on the couch "uhh...be back" she runs to a room, closes the door but it didnt close all the way so it cracked a little to where you can see inside, her wings poked out, she sighs and spreads them, looking at herself in the mirror  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:21 pm
misuzu relaxed, his wings sticking out a little more, but he still didnt notice. he looked at the ceiling.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:24 pm
Secret rubbs her shoulders "i cant lie to him, if he runs, then he runs" she folds in her wings and walks out "umm Misuzu....i have something to show you" she walks slowly, she stood in front of him "okay now this may be a little bit of a sh-..." she looks at his back, finding his wings sticking out "Woa" she stared eyes wide, she hasnt met someone with wings in a long time  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games