Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:53 pm
Shut up and post.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:00 pm
Sayla-girl
24 hours? No sleep?
Try killing a Zakkeg with an axe after spending a week in the bush chasing it down.
Thats what I do for fun.

You want to talk lonely? My entire species is on the verge of extinction. THATS Lonely.

So can it. You'll get no sympathy from me. Because no matter how bad your situation is, mine is probably worse.

Why are you flipping out?

That was my first post, I haven't been doing crap but hunting down and killing other greasy turds owing money to one big greasy turd. That's what I do for work. My definition of fun would scare someone pale.

That's lonely, great, and you'll get no sympathy from me as well. I've never asked for sympathy, never will. "Can it", that's a great way to reply when I said no disrespect. I hope I didn't come off as an a**, but, I guess I did. I don't see why there's any need for an argument.

I'm working on my post now, I've got quite the number of tabs on my browser.  

Valkore Fraust

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:09 pm
Yep. I'm sure someone some where would be frightened as hell of table tenis.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:10 pm
Table tennis with exploding pong balls using battle swords for paddles while suspended over lava with a chain that lowers you every point you lose.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:11 pm
Rofl, Nelowulf. That's pretty hardcore.

I actually hate tennis. I'm not gonna get into details, but, I can be a sick, sadistic b*****d.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:13 pm
Sure you can.
And the more you talk about the possibility of how sick you can be, the more I'm inclined to believe you're just full of s**t.

@Nelo: Well at least its better than "Balls of Fury".  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:15 pm
Wow, she hates me, and I'm sure I've done nothing.
I'm full of s**t, yeah. I LOVE to lie about being a sick person. Just full of it.

Edit: Just posted; it sucks and I hate pilot posts.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:18 pm
It just must be her time of the month.
Let it be, man.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:24 pm
rofl Hopefully that and I don't just come off as an a** half the time.

Yup, she's pretty tough.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:26 pm
That's why I make sure I have plenty of stunning weapons on my profile at all times and a set of molecular reinforced gravity cuffs in my room with a neural inhibitor just in case of attack... Or the occasional wild night...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:27 pm
Ok, jack a**, How sick are you?
What have you done that could possibly put any weight behind your insipid boast?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:29 pm
I've got one! Captured a person and stuffed them in a trash compactor filled with biological waste in the heat of summer with open sores on their feet anda broken kneecap.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:31 pm
Stay out of this, Nelo.
I'm talking to Mr. Emo tough guy, the one who says he can make people scared white with what he consideres fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:38 pm
Nelo can joke, it's fine.

First of all, I'm NOT emo, nor do I act like a tough guy. Period.

How sick? Can you kill innocent children, let their blood stain your armor for design with hand prints, decapitate and spike heads as well as kill family members opposing your Family Clan orders? Oh boy, my other account has some sick journal entries. I delete them, it's now more real-life/paramilitary. In torture terms; something like what Nelo said. I like using acid and knives. Open wounds are always fun.

That's sick for me and that's how an example is set in my view. If you can do worse than that, fine, I'm not competing with garbage like this, it's not right. I don't really know why you are, I guess you're begging for a fight.  

Valkore Fraust

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:49 pm
Nelowulf
That's why I make sure I have plenty of stunning weapons on my profile at all times and a set of molecular reinforced gravity cuffs in my room with a neural inhibitor just in case of attack... Or the occasional wild night...

That made me LOL rofl  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games