Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:01 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji looks at Sarah and says "hmm......im competely ok with that but i hav to ask Iz..."
he teleports to Izara and asks her, glancing at kibblez but not saying anything. Izara thinks about it 4 along time then finally nods yes.
Ryoji teleports back to Sarah smiling hugely

*Sees the smile and jumps off the bed into his arms and holds onto him so she dosent fall and kisses him* Yay!!!!

Ryoji laughs then says, "were are the sleeping corters?" (yes i spelled that rong shut up)

(Lol its fine i knew what yew where talkin about)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:01 pm
o.o  

iiTobi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:03 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji looks at Sarah and says "hmm......im competely ok with that but i hav to ask Iz..."
he teleports to Izara and asks her, glancing at kibblez but not saying anything. Izara thinks about it 4 along time then finally nods yes.

*Sees the smile and jumps off the bed into his arms and holds onto him so she dosent fall and kisses him* Yay!!!!

Ryoji laughs then says, "were are the sleeping corters?"

*Smiles and lets go then stands up* Yours are in here with me duh and Izaras room is where ever she wants it *Smiles* There are 4 other rooms besides ours so she and Kiana can both have one if they want *Smiles and gets on tip toe and kisses him*

User Image
Kiana appears from no where and squeals "yay were going to stay with Sarah?!?!?!?!? omg that is just....idk the word but it is something!" she jumps up and dowm with excitment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:04 pm
busos_gurl
(TALK PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(i wz typing patience GEEBUS!)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Smiles and lets go then stands up* Yours are in here with me duh and Izaras room is where ever she wants it *Smiles* There are 4 other rooms besides ours so she and Kiana can both have one if they want *Smiles and gets on tip toe and kisses him*

User Image
Kiana appears from no where and squeals "yay were going to stay with Sarah?!?!?!?!? omg that is just....idk the word but it is something!" she jumps up and dowm with excitment.

*Hugs Kiana* Which room would you like?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:05 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(TALK PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Sowwy im not good with patienc XD xd )  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:06 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

User Image

"hmm let me think which one Iz would like best......gasp i know" she points to a room "this one! oh yes Iz will like this one very much!!!" she beams  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:07 pm
Leon is in his room sobbing. " I never knew...He was my father....And i..K-k-killed him...." Leon says. "Daddy...I'm sowwy." Leon jr. says. "its not your fault Ryoku..." Leon says without thinking it. "Is that my name?!" "Yeah until your mom says anything about it." Leon says still sobbing.  

MickeyTenshi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:07 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(TALK PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(lol i no im like that sometimes....but only sometimes.... wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

User Image

"hmm let me think which one Iz would like best......gasp i know" she points to a room "this one! oh yes Iz will like this one very much!!!" she beams

*Smiles* She can have that one but which one would you like? *Smiles at her*  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:10 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(TALK PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(LOL nope its all the time with me rofl ROFLMAO!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(TALK PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Leon and Ryoku walk out into the field. Leon makes a makeshift Target. "Time to start your training Ryoku." He says. "First thing i want you to do is hit that target with...wait...I wanted to give this to you...it was your grandfather's." He gives A silver sword to Leon junior with an inscription on it that says "Never Give up." Leon junior does a frontflip and stabs the target in the chest."Whoa." The training goes by fast.  

MickeyTenshi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

User Image

*Smiles* She can have that one but which one would you like? *Smiles at her*
"wait we hav 2 hav separate rooms???" she asks sadly
(ok brb i burnt my hand)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:15 pm
*climbs up a tree and sits down, laughing like an idiot*  

bones and rot

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games