Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:19 am
'ello all! >^.^<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:22 am
Hmmmm, there all gone...  

Darkfox Vulpin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:05 am
*warps back in, and is bored out of his mind*

I'm sooooooo bored. most be if I'm posting in a basicaly empty tread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:08 am
hmm i need to find a few things ... anyone on who might be able to help? oh and they aren't items , more like art and sometin else for my fursona and such  

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:11 am
Lavi
hmm i need to find a few things ... anyone on who might be able to help? oh and they aren't items , more like art and sometin else for my fursona and such

what do ya mean? what ting?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:13 am
Anyone here now?  

Darkfox Vulpin

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:15 am
well first off a pic for my char and secondly, the harder to find one, a mate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:15 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Anyone here now?

I am ^^

that the same Vaspa from FLCL?

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:18 am
Lavi
well first off a pic for my char and secondly, the harder to find one, a mate.

wish I could help. I've been not to artistic lately. Anything I do, is random, and un finished, and I'm the worst match maker. Sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:18 am
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Anyone here now?

I am ^^

Ooooo, someone! >^.^< Yep, kind of a fan art tribute thing...  

Darkfox Vulpin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:22 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Anyone here now?

I am ^^

Gods, wasn't that a great show?

I forget the totle episodes, but my friend found a thing when he was downloading the series on his comp, that was liek a bounce episode. Turned out to be a sick hentai. [been fine if it was yaoi, but wasn't]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:24 am
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Anyone here now?

I am ^^

I forget the totle episodes, but my friend found a thing when he was downloading the series on his comp, that was liek a bounce episode. Turned out to be a sick hentai. [been fine if it was yaoi, but wasn't]
All things are better in yaio. >^.^<*holds a bag of yaio manga*  

Darkfox Vulpin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:30 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Anyone here now?

I am ^^

oooh, coolio.

I need to find more of that stuff. All I have is the Associated Student Bodies, collection. And A copy of Genus male 1 I found online. Love the ASB story, very good, and genus male... ^^

any who. know any animes like Earthen out there? haven't seen Earthen. Didn't get my mind open to differance till way after they showed the hole thing on the International channel. Guh, I missed out on so much when I was a biggot. But now I'm not. Hell, far from it. And damn proud to be ^^

yeah, I tend to ramble. You know of any animes like that though, or manga?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:34 am
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Anyone here now?

I am ^^

oooh, coolio.

I need to find more of that stuff. All I have is the Associated Student Bodies, collection. And A copy of Genus male 1 I found online. Love the ASB story, very good, and genus male... ^^

any who. know any animes like Earthen out there? haven't seen Earthen. Didn't get my mind open to differance till way after they showed the hole thing on the International channel. Guh, I missed out on so much when I was a biggot. But now I'm not. Hell, far from it. And damn proud to be ^^

You named things I have never seen sadly... I just have a few Wolfs Rain and FF fan fiction mangas...  

Darkfox Vulpin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:43 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Anyone here now?

I am ^^

oooh, coolio.

You named things I have never seen sadly... I just have a few Wolfs Rain and FF fan fiction mangas...

Oh Earthen was pretty neat, from what I saw, befor I saw the two main character kiss. And I changed the channel [gods I hate myself for that]

I've seen only a few animes serises myself. the hole thing of Cowboy Bebop [friend has DVD] Trigun [another friend had the vhs] Iria the Zeram anime [probly miss spelled Zeram] Char's Counter attack. MS Gundm 0079, Stardust memory, war in a pocket, first two episodes of Zeta, SEED, G and wing, FLCL, some of the baddly edited Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf Rain, Demod City Sinjuku, E.Y.E.S. of Mars, Kiki's Delivery service, Castel in the Sky, Pricess Mononoke, Spirted Away, and a few other

<.< seen more then I thought

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games