Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

User Image
Kiana appears from no where and squeals "yay were going to stay with Sarah?!?!?!?!? omg that is just....idk the word but it is something!" she jumps up and dowm with excitment.

*Hugs Kiana* Which room would you like?

"hmm let me think which one Iz would like best......gasp i know" she points to a room "this one! oh yes Iz will like this one very much!!!" she beams

*Smiles* She can have that one but which one would you like? *Smiles at her*
"wait we hav 2 hav separate rooms???" she asks sadly
(ok brb i burnt my hand)

*Smiles* No not if you dont want to except Ryoji *Smiles at him*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:17 pm
Leon and Ryoku walk in the room. "Hey aunt Sawah!" Wook!" Ryoku( Leon Jr.) Shows sarah his new sword that Leon gave him." No playing with it little guy." Leon says."He's started his training.  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:19 pm
Misuzu0614
*climbs up a tree and sits down, laughing like an idiot*

"Mitsuki why are you laughing?" Leon says unhappily. His eyes are red from crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:19 pm
MickeyTenshi
Leon and Ryoku walk in the room. "Hey aunt Sawah!" Wook!" Ryoku( Leon Jr.) Shows sarah his new sword that Leon gave him." No playing with it little guy." Leon says."He's started his training.

*Picks little Leon up And cuddles him and kisses his forhead* I love your sword it looks very...sharp *glares at Leon*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:20 pm
*stops laughing*... *sigh* this is so troublesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:21 pm
(im here)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:22 pm
( Hi yumi)  
Kiana jumps up then pumps her fist then pulls it back to her side "yes then im sharing with Iz!!! oh happy day!" Kiana sings jumping on the roof then running on air to where thier stuff is then bringing it back the same way.
(OW MY HAND HURTS. IT IS BURNT AND THE STING WONT GO AWAY)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

*stares at leon* whats up w/ you? your eyes are red.  
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi

*Picks little Leon up And cuddles him and kisses his forhead* I love your sword it looks very...sharp *glares at Leon*

"What?" He laughs."Umm...He's going to get one sooner or later." Leon smiles. (Oh and Leon Jr.'s name is now Ryoku.") Ryoku Hugs sarah.  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:23 pm
Misuzu0614
*stares at leon* whats up w/ you? your eyes are red.

"You don't remember what happened to me earlier?" He sighs " I killed my own father....Canine...."  
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana jumps up then pumps her fist then pulls it back to her side "yes then im sharing with Iz!!! oh happy day!" Kiana sings jumping on the roof then running on air to where thier stuff is then bringing it back the same way.
(OW MY HAND HURTS. IT IS BURNT AND THE STING WONT GO AWAY)

*Smiles closes the bedroom door and looks at Ryoji and smiles* I think shes happy *Walks tord him slowly then gets up on tip toes and kisses him*  

RaWr-i-lovely

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
busos_gurl
( Hi yumi)

(hello)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:25 pm
oh. im sorry. *looks down* wasnt paying attention to my surroundings cuz i was being stupid.  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:25 pm
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi

"What?" He laughs."Umm...He's going to get one sooner or later." Leon smiles. (Oh and Leon Jr.'s name is now Ryoku.") Ryoku Hugs sarah.

*Kisses Ryokus forhead again then gives him back to Leon* Do not let him use that sword unless you are there you understand me *She hissed it so no one but Leon could hear it*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games