Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:47 am
Sura Tokaniku
Oh Earthen was pretty neat, from what I saw, befor I saw the two main character kiss. And I changed the channel [gods I hate myself for that]

I've seen only a few animes serises myself. the hole thing of Cowboy Bebop [friend has DVD] Trigun [another friend had the vhs] Iria the Zeram anime [probly miss spelled Zeram] Char's Counter attack. MS Gundm 0079, Stardust memory, war in a pocket, first two episodes of Zeta, SEED, G and wing, FLCL, some of the baddly edited Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf Rain, Demod City Sinjuku, E.Y.E.S. of Mars, Kiki's Delivery service, Castel in the Sky, Pricess Mononoke, Spirted Away, and a few other

<.< seen more then I thought
I love Mononoke! Its so great, well all of his stuff is. (I'm afrade I'll ruin his name if I try to spell it)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:53 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Oh Earthen was pretty neat, from what I saw, befor I saw the two main character kiss. And I changed the channel [gods I hate myself for that]

I've seen only a few animes serises myself. the hole thing of Cowboy Bebop [friend has DVD] Trigun [another friend had the vhs] Iria the Zeram anime [probly miss spelled Zeram] Char's Counter attack. MS Gundm 0079, Stardust memory, war in a pocket, first two episodes of Zeta, SEED, G and wing, FLCL, some of the baddly edited Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf Rain, Demod City Sinjuku, E.Y.E.S. of Mars, Kiki's Delivery service, Castel in the Sky, Pricess Mononoke, Spirted Away, and a few other

I love Mononoke! Its so great, well all of his stuff is. (I'm afrade I'll ruin his name if I try to spell it)

hayao Miyazaki [cheated and got the Kiki DVD ^^] Thought it was Mihao *giggles* been saying it wrong all this time.

Saw his "My Neighbor Totaro" in Japanese class, the one year I took it. Was good.

btw, love the pic in your sig, look very cute ^^

Skuger Moonclaw

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:59 am
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku

hayao Miyazaki [cheated and got the Kiki DVD ^^] Thought it was Mihao *giggles* been saying it wrong all this time.

Saw his "My Neighbor Totaro" in Japanese class, the one year I took it. Was good.

Hee hee, Wel now we now.>^.^< Thanks! I love your fursona pic too. *random huggle*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:03 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku

Hee hee, Wel now we now.>^.^< Thanks! I love your fursona pic too. *random huggle*

Yay hug *snuggles* ^^ I love snuggling, huggling, and any other such thing of the sort ^.^ And thanks, took some time, but I think came out fair.

Warning, shameless self promotion ahead: I have more of my art, and the full of it on my web site. *giggles*

Skuger Moonclaw

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:07 am
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku

Yay hug *snuggles* ^^ I love snuggling, huggling, and any other such thing of the sort ^.^ And thanks, took some time, but I think came out fair.

Warning, shameless self promotion ahead: I have more of my art, and the full of it on my web site. *giggles*
I whanna see! Can you link me please? >^.^< Just clicky my picy to see my gallery.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:12 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku

I whanna see! Can you link me please? >^.^< Just clicky my picy to see my gallery.

It's the web link on the gaia menu thingy, but

www.general_skunks_hanger.furtopia.org

My sigs one of the few I'm proud of, so as my own worst critic, I warn you not alot looks good.

bloody hell. I'll check out your site tomorrow. I have to go, or I'll get introuble for staying up too late. Man I wish I was out of here already, but I need to save up to move, so I'm stuck at home. Blimey

any who. Night, or morning, what every suits ya. Peace

*plays his Ocarina, and warps out*

Skuger Moonclaw

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:17 am
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku

My sigs one of the few I'm proud of, so as my own worst critic, I warn you not alot looks good.

bloody hell. I'll check out your site tomorrow. I have to go, or I'll get introuble for staying up too late. Man I wish I was out of here already, but I need to save up to move, so I'm stuck at home. Blimey

Buh bye *huggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:20 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku

Buh bye *huggles*

*giggles* stay to get your respons ^^ *hugs* Peace.

*is gone now*

Skuger Moonclaw

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:23 am
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku

Buh bye *huggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:45 am
Morning Furs Did I miss Something?? Oo =3  

Nathan Azzcarn

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:48 am
goooood moring! hows everybody been? huh? huh? fwee! ~flops onto a chair~ ive got a really stiff neck....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:50 am
Audi_Kitty
goooood moring! hows everybody been? huh? huh? fwee! ~flops onto a chair~ ive got a really stiff neck....

I'd give you a neck massage, but I think Vashyyk should have the honor, plus I'm not really there. *Does it anyway*  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:54 am
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty

I'd give you a neck massage, but I think Vashyyk should have the honor, plus I'm not really there. *Does it anyway*

hee! thanx. lol thats ok. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:58 am
*Sits In Front Of Audi* Hey Morning Audi Good To See You ^_^  

Nathan Azzcarn

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:59 am
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
*Sits In Front Of Audi* Hey Morning Audi Good To See You ^_^

good to see you too^^ whatcha up to?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games