Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:10 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt

"well damn it if you take her i well just stab myself through the heart, so if you take her you well indeed take me"

he sighs and said "i must do this the hard way" he pulls out his scythe

"Ok everyone stop" namine says she tells shinyu " dont hurt yourself on my behalf i couldnt live with it" she then turnsto the reaper "what do you want with me?".

"ither i get your soul...or you sighn this contract"

"slow down" she says. "explain to me what is going on and why i need to sign this contract"

he looks intently at namine "what are you thinking?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:12 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

"Ok everyone stop" namine says she tells shinyu " dont hurt yourself on my behalf i couldnt live with it" she then turnsto the reaper "what do you want with me?".

"slow down" she says. "explain to me what is going on and why i need to sign this contract"

"if you sighn this you will be forever in debt to the grim reaper and worship him.....and i will not hunt you"

'can you elaborate on being in debt to him and worshipping him?"

"what?" namine asked confused. "wait a minute arent you ragnos?" she asked "and what do you mean worship you?

"ragnos is not my name anymore"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:12 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt

"well damn it if you take her i well just stab myself through the heart, so if you take her you well indeed take me"

he sighs and said "i must do this the hard way" he pulls out his scythe

he looks intently at namine "what are you thinking?"

She looks at him and says " i need to know what he wants from me, lately lots of people have been looking for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:13 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

"if you sighn this you will be forever in debt to the grim reaper and worship him.....and i will not hunt you"

"she ows me a soul....and she will be a friend to me"

so she well have to give the soul of a friend to you, and she well in a way have what could be called "your blessing"? that about right?"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:14 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

"ok reaper who used to be ragnos" "we were friends once now ur after me and your not explaining why i should sign this contract and worship you are you in league with demonus?"

"what?" namine asked confused. "wait a minute arent you ragnos?" she asked "and what do you mean worship you?

"ragnos is not my name anymore"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:16 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

so she well have to give the soul of a friend to you, and she well in a way have what could be called "your blessing"? that about right?"

"ok reaper who used to be ragnos" "we were friends once now ur after me and your not explaining why i should sign this contract and worship you are you in league with demonus?"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:18 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

"2 things....1:because your the next on my list....and 2:i made a deal with god for this job  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt

"2 things....1:because your the next on my list....and 2:i made a deal with god for this job

"im next on your list for what death?"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:21 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt

"you suposidly died by valak"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"no way, i cant die by valak" namine falls to ground not wanting to believe her ears.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:26 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"no way, i cant die by valak" namine falls to ground not wanting to believe her ears.

"well...you die in one year...so i will be there" he starts leaving  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:27 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

he rushes to namina immediately and puts his arms around her
"its alright. i dont know who valak is but i wont let him get you ok?'
then he squazes her tight  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:29 pm
he lets her go and stands up
"cmon ill help you up" he puts his hand out to her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:31 pm
Arage walked outside, feeling he was half dead. He stared at the two standing there, looking sad. "What's wrong..." he asked weakly.  

Repressed Memories

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:32 pm
AlanMatt
he lets her go and stands up
"cmon ill help you up" he puts his hand out to her

Namine is in a state of shock as she accepts his help. "oh shinyu what am i going to do im not ready to die" she says tears welling in her eyes. "i will fight till my last breath, i wont give up so easily" she said as she rose. "great now i have another person after me apart from demonus"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games