Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:26 pm
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
Leon and Ryoku walk in the room. "Hey aunt Sawah!" Wook!" Ryoku( Leon Jr.) Shows sarah his new sword that Leon gave him." No playing with it little guy." Leon says."He's started his training.

*Picks little Leon up And cuddles him and kisses his forhead* I love your sword it looks very...sharp *glares at Leon*

"What?" He laughs."Umm...He's going to get one sooner or later." Leon smiles. (Oh and Leon Jr.'s name is now Ryoku.") Ryoku Hugs sarah.

*Kisses Ryokus forhead again then gives him back to Leon* Do not let him use that sword unless you are there you understand me *She hissed it so no one but Leon could hear it*

"I'll make sure of it." He smiles and walks away holding Ryoku.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:26 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana jumps up then pumps her fist then pulls it back to her side "yes then im sharing with Iz!!! oh happy day!" Kiana sings jumping on the roof then running on air to where thier stuff is then bringing it back the same way.
(OW MY HAND HURTS. IT IS BURNT AND THE STING WONT GO AWAY)

*Smiles closes the bedroom door and looks at Ryoji and smiles* I think shes happy *Walks tord him slowly then gets up on tip toes and kisses him*

Ryoji kisses her back hugging her closer to him.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:27 pm
Misuzu0614
oh. im sorry. *looks down* wasnt paying attention to my surroundings cuz i was being stupid.

"Yeah..." A tear falls down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 pm
(ok i hav a dead serious question 4 any1 who knows the answer.......................is willn't a word? do not judge me)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 pm
yeah. i'll miss the old man. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:29 pm
Shirotora is in his tiger form but is the size of a tiger kub and is sleeping in a ball on a bench.  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

Emo_lovin_Punk
(ok i hav a dead serious question 4 any1 who knows the answer.......................is willn't a word? do not judge me)

"yes it is, its the abbrieviation of Will not.  
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana jumps up then pumps her fist then pulls it back to her side "yes then im sharing with Iz!!! oh happy day!" Kiana sings jumping on the roof then running on air to where thier stuff is then bringing it back the same way.
(OW MY HAND HURTS. IT IS BURNT AND THE STING WONT GO AWAY)

*Smiles closes the bedroom door and looks at Ryoji and smiles* I think shes happy *Walks tord him slowly then gets up on tip toes and kisses him*

Ryoji kisses her back hugging her closer to him.

*Holds on and kisses him more then stops when she hears a sound* Its probly Kiana  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

(will'nt...? its not a word.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk

(Uh i think it is but im not sure either lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

Emo_lovin_Punk

(not realy but it depends on where you are from like yall )  
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk

"yes it is, its the abbrieviation of Will not.

(yeah...but i thought that was won't...)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:31 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

(not realy but it depends on where you are from like yall )

(i no but didnt they say it in the 'olden days' or something?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:31 pm
(LOL come on guys rp lol and i belive it is a word)  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 pm
Misuzu0614
yeah. i'll miss the old man. *sighs*

"He taught me alot." Then another wolf comes to him. Then another and another until there is about ten." What do you want?" Leon asks them angrily. One wolf a Snow white one says "You are the Wolf tribe leader canine's heir. You must come with us to Become the leader Permanatly."
"ok he turns to Mitsuki. Ok bye Mitsuki." (GTG) THEY ALL RUN OFF TO SOME PLACE.woops sorry about caps.but GTG  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games