Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:02 pm
Rodyn
Cale Darksun
Rodyn
Cale Darksun
We will never know, it seems.
In the meantime.... BUY COWBOY CALE'S ORIGIONAL RED-HOT RI-CO-CHAAAAAAAYYYYYY BARBEQUE SAUCE!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAW

You've changed over the months I've been gone.
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!

....why whats changed?

You're more lively.

YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAWWWW!!!
LIVELY?! WHY REGULAR CONSUMPTION O' COWBOY CALE'S ORIGIONAL RED-HOT RI-CO-CHAAAAAAAYYYYYY BARBEQUE SAUCE WILL MAKE YA SPONTANEOUSLY BURST INTO A JIG! ITS SO LIVELY IT'LL HOLD A RAGIN' KEGGER IN YER BARN WITHOUT LEAVIN YER PANTRY! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:16 pm
Cale Darksun
Rodyn
Cale Darksun
Rodyn
Cale Darksun
In the meantime.... BUY COWBOY CALE'S ORIGIONAL RED-HOT RI-CO-CHAAAAAAAYYYYYY BARBEQUE SAUCE!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAW

....why whats changed?

You're more lively.

LIVELY?! WHY REGULAR CONSUMPTION O' COWBOY CALE'S ORIGIONAL RED-HOT RI-CO-CHAAAAAAAYYYYYY BARBEQUE SAUCE WILL MAKE YA SPONTANEOUSLY BURST INTO A JIG! ITS SO LIVELY IT'LL HOLD A RAGIN' KEGGER IN YER BARN WITHOUT LEAVIN YER PANTRY! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!

I use Texas Pete, thankyouverymuch.  

Rodyn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:20 pm
Rodyn
Cale Darksun
Rodyn
Cale Darksun
Rodyn
Cale Darksun

....why whats changed?

You're more lively.

I use Texas Pete, thankyouverymuch.

TEXAS PETE?! THAT LITTLE PISSANT?! WHY I'LL STRAP HIS DUDE-RANCH a** TO A WINDMILL!!
COWBOY CALE'S ORIGIONAL RED-HOT RI-CO-CHAAAAAAAYYYYYY BARBEQUE SAUCE IS 50% BOLDER, HOTTER, AND ZESTYER THAN ANY OTHER BBQ SAUCE ON THE MARKET!!
YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAWWWW!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm
If I were to pull a fleet of SDs out of my a** right now and rape some Sith, noone would notice thanks to Cale's perfectly devised distractions. Muahahah.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:35 pm
You dont have any SD's, mate.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:39 pm
What if we had Chuck Norris? eek Sith would be burned in one CNRHK.

Jaden, you said meet at Manda'yaim. If planet side, where?  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:44 pm
I'd guess Keldabe.
AND WHILE YOU'RE THERE, PICK UP A BIG HEAPIN' SUPPLY O' COWBOY CALE'S ORIGIONAL RED-HOT RI-CO-CHAAAAAAAYYYYYY BARBEQUE SAUCE!! ITS SO BOLD IT'LL MAKE GIHAAL TASTE LIKE FINE NERFSTAKE!!! YEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAWWW!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:56 pm
I was going to, but, I wanna confirm it with Jaden first. I think he's on a ship at the moment, I'm not so sure.  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:58 pm
He's on his ship, actually.

And if you want quicker communication, I recomend you two get on Gaian IM.

AND PICK UP SOME OF COWBOY CALE'S ORIGIONAL RED-HOT RI-CO-CHAAAAAAAYYYYYY BARBEQUE SAUCE!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:04 pm
Yup. The Command Deck part gave it away lol.

I'm gonna try it in a second, haven't used it yet. How does guild IM work?  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:07 pm
well you both have to be on it.

To activate it, click on it. It will sign you in automatically. Then, down on the bottom, click the send new IM button and type in the name of the person you wanna chat with.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 pm
Ok, got it. Thanks.  

Valkore Fraust

Rodyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 pm
Fine, I'll buy some of your BBQ sauce. Once I join Cloak of the Sith, which should be whenever Nelo confirms my character and when Skuld is done fighting Nelo.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:13 pm
YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:03 pm
Theres a tavern/inn that I frequent. What i'll do is when i get planetside, I'll spread the word that im looking for some men to train a bunch of thugs and brawlers. Since i'm fairly well-known in Keldabe, you will know that I am the man you are seeking for employment, once you hear word of my job proposal. If you can do some recon and intel to find out where I am staying (it'll be a little qualifying test for the job), then come talk to me about the job and we'll see about hiring you.

It shouldn't be too hard to find me, but it won't be overly easy either.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games