Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:09 am
Audi_Kitty
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
*Sits In Front Of Audi* Hey Morning Audi Good To See You ^_^

good to see you too^^ whatcha up to?

Well I Don't Know I Was Supossed To Go To A Market To Buy Some Tings ^_^What About You  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:14 am
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Audi_Kitty
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

Well I Don't Know I Was Supossed To Go To A Market To Buy Some Tings ^_^What About You

relaxing. getting a neck massage from affy^^. waiting for my friend to call back so i can see if were painting or not today. waiting for my other friend to come online to tell him i might be late getting to his house if im painting. umm... i think thats it...  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:17 am
Audi_Kitty
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Audi_Kitty
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

relaxing. getting a neck massage from affy^^. waiting for my friend to call back so i can see if were painting or not today. waiting for my other friend to come online to tell him i might be late getting to his house if im painting. umm... i think thats it...

^_^ At least you have something to do today. I'm just gonna be lazy, maybe do some homework or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:19 am
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Audi_Kitty
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

^_^ At least you have something to do today. I'm just gonna be lazy, maybe do some homework or something.

mmm... i guess... i got myself into this mess.. ill get myself out. ~sighs~ i just hope my painting friend calls back soon whee ive got myself in a real pickle here if i do say....  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:47 am
~notices that affy is gone~ thanx for the massage....? ~looks arround~ heloo?

~hears an echo come back~ aww.. nuts.. i did it again...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:07 am
Sorry, went to play a game. I got a lot on my mind today.  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:15 am
Af Mas
Sorry, went to play a game. I got a lot on my mind today.

hoo!! i got my problem solved! my friend cant paint. fwee!! im good to go!

whatcha got on yer mind? if you get it off yer mind, maybe itll relax you?

edit: you can talk to me about anything. il try and help to the best of my ability^^ sometimes my friends call me a student councellor literally a student^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:05 pm
Aww, whatsa the matters Af?  

Vincent Shizu

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:20 pm
Talking about it currently with a friend. Don't think you want to know, though (Sexuality issues)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:25 pm
Af Mas
Talking about it currently with a friend. Don't think you want to know, though (Sexuality issues)

Ahh..well, good luck with it man. ^^  

Vincent Shizu

Ikodiko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:33 pm
Af Mas

Good luck. The only advice I can give is don't stress too much on it. It's just another aspect of you, like hair color.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:50 pm
Ah I'm Back Guts, Heh I Went To The Market To See For Some Prices Of Clothes And Percings *Giggles*  

Nathan Azzcarn

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:47 pm
*slowly opens his eyes and stretches his back* Aaaaahhhh, that felt good, good morning everyone, have I missed anything lately?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:53 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
*slowly opens his eyes and stretches his back* Aaaaahhhh, that felt good, good morning everyone, have I missed anything lately?

YAY Hey Hello *Hugs*

Nathan Azzcarn

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:57 pm
whee Mez so happyz to see youz todayz.

*hugz tightly, won't let go, lickz multiple timez*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games