Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay..how's going for you??

Hey Sky. Alright, I suppose. How are you?

((If you just got a notice, sorry about that... I fixed a bad bracket messing up the code in my last post from a few days back))

that is good..

things are going good for me...been busy here and in RL...

That's good. Glad you're doing well. 3nodding

yeah we are making plans for another trip maybe next weekend...I need to get some paperwork done...then that will get the ball rolling again...

Oh, I see. Business, then? Not leisure?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:55 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL what shame silly - your obsessive spending in catalogs...and do you scope the Home Shopping Network too?

The droid selects, not me. >.>

I might have to get rid of the witnesses too. x:

Bring it Spidey! LOL

You would challenge a ninja Jedi assassin spider? .-.

When you couldn't even beat just regular Jedi Kay? Lol

I brought RAID

Didn't I get rid of all the Raid, (per your instructions, if I recall)? Lol

And even if you brought more, I'm no more vulnerable to Raid than you are. xP probably less so.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:58 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL what shame silly - your obsessive spending in catalogs...and do you scope the Home Shopping Network too?

The droid selects, not me. >.>

I might have to get rid of the witnesses too. x:

Bring it Spidey! LOL

I brought RAID

And even if you brought more, I'm no more vulnerable to Raid than you are. xP probably less so.

but I commissioned an Tanker with one of those super-duper hoses and filled it with the necessary components for the ultimate big killing compound...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

((If you just got a notice, sorry about that... I fixed a bad bracket messing up the code in my last post from a few days back))

that is good..

yeah we are making plans for another trip maybe next weekend...I need to get some paperwork done...then that will get the ball rolling again...

yep business...then I will need to get busy on the stuff I need to do because it willl be the start of more work....thus I may not be on here as often in the daytime...I will need to work out me a schedule of when to work and when to play..**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:03 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Bring it Spidey! LOL

I brought RAID

but I commissioned an Tanker with one of those super-duper hoses and filled it with the necessary components for the ultimate big killing compound...

So, you plan on out maneuvering the NINJASPIDER... with a TANKER, in hopes it isnt instead used on you? .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Bring it Spidey! LOL

I brought RAID

So, you plan on out maneuvering the NINJASPIDER... with a TANKER, in hopes it isnt instead used on you? .-.

dude...with what I paid those guys (plus the vibroblade I'm holding...) they won't cross me  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

that is good..

yep business...then I will need to get busy on the stuff I need to do because it willl be the start of more work....thus I may not be on here as often in the daytime...I will need to work out me a schedule of when to work and when to play..**laughs**

Well, don't push yourself too hard, okay? sweatdrop
Don't stress yourself out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:13 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I brought RAID

dude...with what I paid those guys (plus the vibroblade I'm holding...) they won't cross me

I'm talking about a ninja Jedi spider being more capable of using such a thing against you than you being able to deploy it against him. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:18 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I brought RAID

I'm talking about a ninja Jedi spider being more capable of using such a thing against you than you being able to deploy it against him. xP

well...I'm actually keeping you busy talking, while my crew is surrounding the place with Tankers wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

well...I'm actually keeping you busy talking, while my crew is surrounding the place with Tankers wink

So, your entire plan then revolves around being isolated with your superior, weapon wielding opponent?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:34 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

So, your entire plan then revolves around being isolated with your superior, weapon wielding opponent?

not at all, I have my finger on a detonator - when i get the rady signal, I'll blow a hole in the wall and escape and then they'll pump the room with the vile liquid - it it doesn't kill you, you'll drown anyway muhwahahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you are right there...I will need to pace myself..I figure if I list three or four items a day I am doing good...depending on how big the lot will be...
I am doing good so far in not letting the girls tiffs upset me to much...as they used to say I have found my zen zone.....**takes a deep breath and smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

not at all, I have my finger on a detonator - when i get the rady signal, I'll blow a hole in the wall and escape and then they'll pump the room with the vile liquid - it it doesn't kill you, you'll drown anyway muhwahahaha

...*webs hand*
*securely webs to floor*

*scuttles to ceiling*

*opens hatch*

..-..

And, other problems include the fact that if I get to the hole first, I've escaped. And you may even be trapped in the room. And the liquid might still pump in. ..-..

Also, you were waiting on a ready signal. Hence, time to kill/incapacitate you before you're able to do anything. ..-..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you are right there...I will need to pace myself..I figure if I list three or four items a day I am doing good...depending on how big the lot will be...
I am doing good so far in not letting the girls tiffs upset me to much...as they used to say I have found my zen zone.....**takes a deep breath and smiles**

That's good. n__n  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. n__n

Kay I must go for now...doc has changed my dose of insulin and put me on a pill and I am beginning to feel the effects of it..so not feeling so good...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games