Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 am
"I don't even want to think about Sigilyph in battle when it knows every crafty trick in the book," Tails said, but his tails curled anyway because he couldn't help thinking of such a horror show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:33 am
Trigram Attic
"I don't even want to think about Sigilyph in battle when it knows every crafty trick in the book," Tails said, but his tails curled anyway because he couldn't help thinking of such a horror show.

"Well, you probably won't have to imagine too hard. Look at Porygon-Z." I said. Porygon-Z turned its head to look at Tails; almost as if he took it as being forgotten about by the fox kid.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 am
Tails did, and he couldn't help grinning back. "Oh, Z," he said. "You're too cute to creep me out. Besides, you're -designed- to be really scary in battle, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:53 am
Trigram Attic
Tails did, and he couldn't help grinning back. "Oh, Z," he said. "You're too cute to creep me out. Besides, you're -designed- to be really scary in battle, right?"

Porygon-Z, for the best of him, couldn't decide if he was insulted or being complemented. "Porrry...?"

"Wow, good job, Tails. Porygon-Z doesn't even know what to say of that." I said with a bit of a laugh.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 am
"I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way," Tails said. "I'd hate trying to run away from something that can float like he can."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 pm
Trigram Attic
"I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way," Tails said. "I'd hate trying to run away from something that can float like he can."

"It's fine, Tails." I said to him. "At any rate, I'm open to help you train for the most part at any time. I mean, instead of torturing yourself climbing up the mountain a lot, I could have you do other things. Which reminds me too, Tristen, have you been working on using Chi a bit?"

"Um..."

"I take that as a no...remember, balance, Tristen. Chi and your physical prowess in tandem. Remember?"

"Yes..." Tristen said.

"Well try to answer for that later. Right now, Lucario..."

"Ra?"

"Come on, we got some others to show you around to."

"Ra." Lucario hopped off the couch and handed Porygon-Z back to me. "Raaaa?"

"I guess meet in the training room." I told him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 pm
"Oh. Now?" Tails asked, and he lumbered to his feet next. Among walks now, to the training room was doable. Barely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:37 pm
Trigram Attic
"Oh. Now?" Tails asked, and he lumbered to his feet next. Among walks now, to the training room was doable. Barely.

As Lucario made his way into the training room, I went about the headquarters, looking for my Pokemon. Few were taking naps, others were just lounging about doing their own thing...but then there was Sigilyph, that so happened to have found Cubchoo, was pestering the small icy bear in its own curious way and Rotom who was possessing the washing machine, just because it could. I had them all meet me in the training room to where I could make the announcement. As soon as I done so, I made my way to the training room, where Lucario was given all sorts of looks. Only a couple, namely Psy and Telia, already figured out where this little meeting was going.

"Hey guys." I said, speaking up as I finally made my way inside. "Guess who evolved just recently." I said, putting my hands on Lucario's shoulders. "Riolu is a Lucario now."

A couple of Pokemon couldn't help but to make a double-take.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:49 am
Tails sat down at the door to the training room, and proceeded to shed his shirt. His already sore back began to ache, and it was probably a good idea to abort the weights for the day. Thankfully, Blizz's Pokemon took to Riolu's evolution as he'd hoped; it was the sort of bemusement you'd see at a biker bar when the runt scores a cute date.

Only this runt got a spiffy new pair of shorts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:38 am
Lykas was in the training room today, watching Chinami practice her moves. She was trying to increase her speed and control over her Aqua Jet. If Lykas ever asked her to use that again, she wanted to be prepared. Ironically, though, she was trying to incorporate Razor Shell in there somehow and was only ending up looking like some weird flying fish for a few seconds before crashing. Razor Shell kept destabilizing her Aqua Jet and she was simply being thrust into the ground at that point.

"Come on, Chinami. I know you can do this if you really want to." Lykas encouraged her before turning back to what he had been doing. He had Narcissa in front of him and a few targets set up. He was working on teaching her to control her moves a bit better today. Why not, given Odd's absence? What else did he have to do now besides train his Pokemon?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:33 pm
Trigram Attic
Tails sat down at the door to the training room, and proceeded to shed his shirt. His already sore back began to ache, and it was probably a good idea to abort the weights for the day. Thankfully, Blizz's Pokemon took to Riolu's evolution as he'd hoped; it was the sort of bemusement you'd see at a biker bar when the runt scores a cute date.

Only this runt got a spiffy new pair of shorts.

Lucario rubbed the back of his head when he saw the reactions of the Pokemon. "Alright, quiet down..." I said to them. "Lucario ended up evolving during our trip to the Battle Frontier in Hoenn, he, as well as Porygon-Z and Sigilyph fought real hard and they were able to make it end to the Battle Tower gauntlet and stand up to the Frontier Brain, especially Porygon-Z when he squared off against Anabel's Latios."

That scored a few awkward looks from the Pokemon. "That's right everyone, a legendary Pokemon. Regardless, the trio fought hard to where we stalemated with the frontier brain and her Pokemon." A few cheers came from several of the Pokemon. Typhlosion being the loudest of the bunch. "Alright guys, that's it. Oh, by the way, get rested a bit guys, we're going to get to training here soon. Lucario, Sigilyph, we're going to get to learning a few new tricks...and Cubchoo?"

"Cub-chaaa?"

"We're going to see what you're made of and see where we need to go from there." I told him.

"Chaaa."

With the meeting over, the Pokemon started to gather about Porygon-Z, Sigilyph, and Lucario.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Tails, for now, stayed where he sat, biding his energy. He wasn't sure if he'd be involved in these reindeer games, nor if he'd need his clothes. He really, really hoped not.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:10 pm
Trigram Attic
Tails, for now, stayed where he sat, biding his energy. He wasn't sure if he'd be involved in these reindeer games, nor if he'd need his clothes. He really, really hoped not.

As the Pokemon gathered about, I turned back around, seeing the Vulpix boy there, sat up against the wall and stripped of his burdens for the time being. I walked over and picked the fox kid up. "You going to be okay, Tails?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 pm
"Yeah," said Tails, and he arched his back against Blizz's arms. "Did Ty ever make that chili? That would help."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:38 pm
Trigram Attic
"Yeah," said Tails, and he arched his back against Blizz's arms. "Did Ty ever make that chili? That would help."

I rolled my eyes. Oh how Tails try to play this, but at least he did work hard while I was gone, and I didn't even have to tell him to for that matter. "Hey Typhlosion!"

"Ty sion?"

"Did you ever make some of your chili?" I asked.

"Sion!"

"Well, here, take him and go serve it up, will you?" I asked.

Typhlosion made his way over towards me and got down on all fours, I laid Tails down on Typhlosion back. "Hang on."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games