Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I hope so too. emotion_8c

feeling better now getting sleeping now...so getting a lil on the goofy side...**laughs** being told to go to bed...but told mama purr didn't want to yet....

Oh? o.o

yeppers no want to go to bed..having fun..lots of laughs too....

That's good. ^__^

yes my friend that is very good..
also the game is on again....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I hope so too. emotion_8c

feeling better now getting sleeping now...so getting a lil on the goofy side...**laughs** being told to go to bed...but told mama purr didn't want to yet....

Oh? o.o

That's good. ^__^

The game?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh? o.o

That's good. ^__^

The game?

**walks up to you and frowns** a lot has happened since we last talked Kay....and I am in trouble again of course....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh? o.o

That's good. ^__^

The game?

**walks up to you and frowns** a lot has happened since we last talked Kay....and I am in trouble again of course....

Oh. That game. eek

>.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. ^__^

The game?

Oh. That game. eek

>.<

**looks at you** yeah I don't remember where I left off...but Mad Mikey had blew his breath on me and caused problems...well I became paralyzed so we came up with a plan to trap Mad Mikey...and it worked and smart injected something into him and he went poof and was gone....we thought that was the end of him...well it wasn't...
then we had the intermission if you want to call it something...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. ^__^

The game?

Oh. That game. eek

>.<

**looks at you** yeah I don't remember where I left off...but Mad Mikey had blew his breath on me and caused problems...well I became paralyzed so we came up with a plan to trap Mad Mikey...and it worked and smart injected something into him and he went poof and was gone....we thought that was the end of him...well it wasn't...

Oh, I see. o.o;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

The game?

Oh. That game. eek

>.<

Oh, I see. o.o;

well my friend it is to be continued..I need to go to bed...nighters my friend and you have a good one....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

The game?

Oh. That game. eek

>.<

Oh, I see. o.o;

well my friend it is to be continued..I need to go to bed...nighters my friend and you have a good one....

Good night. Best wishes. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

dude...with what I paid those guys (plus the vibroblade I'm holding...) they won't cross me

I'm talking about a ninja Jedi spider being more capable of using such a thing against you than you being able to deploy it against him. xP

well...I'm actually keeping you busy talking, while my crew is surrounding the place with Tankers wink

So, your entire plan then revolves around being isolated with your superior, weapon wielding opponent?

not at all, I have my finger on a detonator - when i get the rady signal, I'll blow a hole in the wall and escape and then they'll pump the room with the vile liquid - it it doesn't kill you, you'll drown anyway muhwahahaha

...*webs hand*
*securely webs to floor*

*scuttles to ceiling*

*opens hatch*

..-..

And, other problems include the fact that if I get to the hole first, I've escaped. And you may even be trapped in the room. And the liquid might still pump in. ..-..

Also, you were waiting on a ready signal. Hence, time to kill/incapacitate you before you're able to do anything. ..-..

...just teasin Kay...I would NEVER hurt you...to quote Norman Bates..."I wouldn't even hurt a fly"...muhwahahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

well...I'm actually keeping you busy talking, while my crew is surrounding the place with Tankers wink

So, your entire plan then revolves around being isolated with your superior, weapon wielding opponent?

not at all, I have my finger on a detonator - when i get the rady signal, I'll blow a hole in the wall and escape and then they'll pump the room with the vile liquid - it it doesn't kill you, you'll drown anyway muhwahahaha

...*webs hand*
*securely webs to floor*

*scuttles to ceiling*

*opens hatch*

..-..

And, other problems include the fact that if I get to the hole first, I've escaped. And you may even be trapped in the room. And the liquid might still pump in. ..-..

Also, you were waiting on a ready signal. Hence, time to kill/incapacitate you before you're able to do anything. ..-..

...just teasin Kay...I would NEVER hurt you...to quote Norman Bates..."I wouldn't even hurt a fly"...muhwahahaha

You say that now, knowing you can't beat me. =P

And if you're using a lying Dissociative murderer as your example... Shouldn't we put you down to be safe? -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:07 am
Kay9214

hey Kay...how things on your end??  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 am
Skyailia
Kay9214

*shrugs* Okay, I guess...

You?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:53 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

that is good...

me not so good...been fight a bad headache for three days now...been off and on..slept most of Tuesday...took one of those pills today and I am felling slow....may have to go lay down...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

that is good...

me not so good...been fight a bad headache for three days now...been off and on..slept most of Tuesday...took one of those pills today and I am felling slow....may have to go lay down...

Oh dear. D:
I'm sorry to hear that...

I hope you feel better... D:

I couldn't get on today, finally able to reply. Sorry about that.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

that is good...

Oh dear. D:
I'm sorry to hear that...

I hope you feel better... D:

I couldn't get on today, finally able to reply. Sorry about that.

thanks...

feeling a little better..not hurting so bad....

that is ok...I been in and out of it most of the day...things have been pretty quiet so I have been BGing off and on today qnd watching TV...we changed to DirectTV and I have been watching some movies....this larger TV is nice....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games