Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:28 am
I haven't followed the manga..you'll have to ask someone else *shrugs* gomen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:30 am
ChibiAngelwolf
I haven't followed the manga..you'll have to ask someone else *shrugs* gomen

Oki... blaugh Thanks anyways, for trying to help me out... biggrin  

SneTernal

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:34 am
i'll brb I have to feed the animals (3dogs and a kitten..) and i have to wake my dad up and tell him to pick my mom up earlier...ugh..

*people in white grab her and drag her off* Noooo! I don't want to leave my computer's side...the music! the music is still playing! I can't live a day without my music!!! *they put her in the truck where her screams can't be heard*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:36 am
ChibiAngelwolf
i'll brb I have to feed the animals (3dogs and a kitten..) and i have to wake my dad up and tell him to pick my mom up earlier...ugh..

*people in white grab her and drag her off* Noooo! I don't want to leave my computer's side...the music! the music is still playing! I can't live a day without my music!!! *they put her in the truck where her screams can't be heard*

Oki.. See you later then... smile  

SneTernal

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:39 am
roar~ I live. *trying to sell stuff right now*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:47 am
back..but I'll be leaving in like...45minutes..to go to an appointment.  

ChibiAngelwolf

SneTernal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:49 am
ChibiAngelwolf

Ok.. Well, I think I'll go in a few minutes... It's evening here where I live... In the Hidden Village of Snow... blaugh jkjk, I live in Sweden...

Oh, Hi Zrana..! What's up..? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:51 am
SnEternal
ChibiAngelwolf

Ok.. Well, I think I'll go in a few minutes... It's evening here where I live... In the Hidden Village of Snow... blaugh jkjk, I live in Sweden...

its 2:38pm where i live..thats 14:38 for those 24hour clocks..i'm eastern time..  

ChibiAngelwolf

SneTernal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:54 am
ChibiAngelwolf
SnEternal
ChibiAngelwolf

its 2:38pm where i live..thats 14:38 for those 24hour clocks..i'm eastern time..

It's 20:45 here... 8:45 PM...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:56 am
oh wow..got school tomorrow?  

ChibiAngelwolf

SneTernal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:00 pm
ChibiAngelwolf

Naah, not really... In Sweden, we have something called... (Eh... I've no idea how to translate it to English.. sweatdrop ) Well, simply put it is that you work in a company/restaurant/store just to learn and see how they're working, and also to get "important working experiences", as they say in school... So this week, I'm working in a company... sad And the worst thing is... I have to go up 6 PM ever morning..!! sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:02 pm
SnEternal
ChibiAngelwolf

Naah, not really... In Sweden, we have something called... (Eh... I've no idea how to translate it to English.. sweatdrop ) Well, simply put it is that you work in a company/restaurant/store just to learn and see how they're working, and also to get "important working experiences", as they say in school... So this week, I'm working in a company... sad And the worst thing is... I have to go up 6 PM ever morning..!! sad

that sucks..it sounds like Career Day with an extreme twist..I don't have to do nothing tomorrow..its Faculity meeting day...no school for the students w00t!!  

ChibiAngelwolf

SneTernal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:08 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
SnEternal
ChibiAngelwolf

that sucks..it sounds like Career Day with an extreme twist..I don't have to do nothing tomorrow..its Faculity meeting day...no school for the students w00t!!

What..? You got no school tomorrow..? Lucky you... blaugh I have to work in a company for 2 weeks, this is my second week...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:08 pm
i'm cleaning house. x.x  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

SneTernal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:12 pm
Zrana
i'm cleaning house. x.x

I also cleaned the mouse today.. (At least for a while... razz )  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games