Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:36 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun stopped shaking his head and thought about it then looked at her. "If it will help you yes." He said.

well, the blood from those packets isnt pure, so i suppose i could have positive effects on me over time-she walked over, kissing his neck, then biting down gently-

Shun flinched for a second then calms as she drank. He closes his eyes and waited.

-she smiled, his blood was sweet-.....-after a few seconds, she let go, coughing slightly as she wiped her bloodied chin on her sleeve, then licked it off of her arm- that was delicious

"Umm..thank you?" Shun said, not sure if it was a compliment or not.

-she pulled him close, kissing him- im glad you came when you did, i can trust you, count on you to be thier for me, but, if your not comfortable with being fed on, ill stop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun stopped shaking his head and thought about it then looked at her. "If it will help you yes." He said.

well, the blood from those packets isnt pure, so i suppose i could have positive effects on me over time-she walked over, kissing his neck, then biting down gently-

Shun flinched for a second then calms as she drank. He closes his eyes and waited.

-she smiled, his blood was sweet-.....-after a few seconds, she let go, coughing slightly as she wiped her bloodied chin on her sleeve, then licked it off of her arm- that was delicious

"Umm..thank you?" Shun said, not sure if it was a compliment or not.

-she pulled him close, kissing him- im glad you came when you did, i can trust you, count on you to be thier for me, but, if your not comfortable with being fed on, ill stop

Shun blushed when he was kissed and shook his head. "No, its okay. I'm just happy to help." He said.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm
im glad to hear that-she rested her head on his shoulder, and layed down on her bed, falling asleep-
(gotta go)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:47 pm
RCT-1107 sev
im glad to hear that-she rested her head on his shoulder, and layed down on her bed, falling asleep-
(gotta go)

(Bye)
Shun blushed stay on his face as he closed his eyes and then fell asleep too.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 pm
*Mio cuts her figrht on exsrnt and the sent of her blood sharp around in the town*
Nemiga:i smell Mio's blood  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:42 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
(gotta go)

(Bye)

(back)
-she awoke the next morning, and saw shun next to her-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
(gotta go)

(Bye)

(back)

(WB)
Shun continued to sleep and he unconciously held Nemu closer to him, their faces only inches apart.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
(gotta go)

(Bye)

(back)

(WB)
Shun continued to sleep and he unconciously held Nemu closer to him, their faces only inches apart.

-she smiled, and shut her eyes, laying close to him was such a pleasant feeling to her-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
(gotta go)

(Bye)

(back)

(WB)

-she smiled, and shut her eyes, laying close to him was such a pleasant feeling to her-

Shun woke up a few minutes later and let his vision focus. He looked at Nemu and blushed at hiw close they were and sat up, letting her go. "S-s-sorry." Shun said, "I-I D-d-didn't mean to fall asleep on your bed."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:53 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
(gotta go)

(Bye)

(back)

(WB)

Shun woke up a few minutes later and let his vision focus. He looked at Nemu and blushed at hiw close they were and sat up, letting her go. "S-s-sorry." Shun said, "I-I D-d-didn't mean to fall asleep on your bed."

-she grabbed his arm, and held it tightly-.....please.....dont leave...........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:56 pm
Shun looked at her with confusion. "I'm not going anywhere Nemu. I was just gonna get off your bed." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 pm
blessedheart
Shun looked at her with confusion. "I'm not going anywhere Nemu. I was just gonna get off your bed." He said.

-she shivered with fear- PLEASE.......dont  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she shivered with fear- PLEASE.......dont

Shun looked at her with worried eyes and nodded. "Alright. I'll stay right here so don't worry okay." He said, ruffling her hair lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:05 pm
.........masters trying to summon.....him.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
.........masters trying to summon.....him.........

"Huh?Who?" Shun asked.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games